Advertisement

Author Topic: What would you do on a first date compared to a second or third date?  (Read 24084 times)

Giggles_Shyly

First impressions are important, don't you think? You don't go on a first date in rages and a tattered broken down pair of shoes, do you? How about body odor, you shower/bathe?

Now if you are trying to send the wrong impression, then I understand LOL but usually people dress nicer and well mannered than usual.

How many first dates have you had and is it different each time?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
First impressions are important, don't you think? You don't go on a first date in rages and a tattered broken down pair of shoes, do you? How about body odor, you shower/bathe?

Now if you are trying to send the wrong impression, then I understand LOL but usually people dress nicer and well mannered than usual.

That depends on my "date" so yes it is "different each time" with a new date or repeat date...,

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile

Congrats!  O0 First dates are important and everyone of them should be different. Don't forget to post up the story of it as it will be interesting to hear your thoughts on the first impression with you know who.  >:D

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

FetishDream

First date is to impress but to me, I do it all the wrong way.  I will try to repress you but at the same time, show you a good time with my wits. 

Then after the cooling off period, it should be her that calls me up for a 2nd date.  Yeah I  know, that is why I never go pass the first date.   :2funny:

on second thought.  My first date with a married woman, I will show her what her husband is lacking.  Like a male gigalo, make her fall in love with me.  ha

FetishDream

This is a trick question?!

I'll do one of two things...1) take her to a fancy korean bbq restaurant like sakana's in plymouth.  Im taking her far because along the way back we're gonna have a conversation about hereafter or 2) im taking her to a club where im the best looking man among all the uglies...like AC/Pupraya.  Im not too worried about having a good time because its automatic due to the heavy drinking (shots after shots).  There's no end to the 1st date because when we wake in the morning, we're heading to some pho place to cure our hangover...the n back to the hotel to sleep it off, until evening and the date continues.

First impression is how she gonna go with the flow.

Is u feeling it?

If me and this guy go on our 1st date, I'll fawk him in the azz

2nd date, I'll fawk him in the azz again

3rd date, I'll visit him in the hospital with a dildo up his azz

Is you feeling it?   :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
I don't date, don't know how... :D

I just hang out, go out, stay in, gone fishing, or sleep in ...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Giggles_Shyly

LOL guys! So guys don't try to look their best on the first dates is what I get from most of the comments, why is that?

She not worth getting to know?

Giggles_Shyly

Hey I wear matching boxers and T's, does that count?

Giggles_Shyly

LOL! So when a someone starts wearing boxers and T's only, they given up on dating? Ha! That is new to me. ;D

Giggles_Shyly

:2funny: YOU ARE HILARIOUS! Manners and attributes shine pass the clothes, but don't wear PJ's to the date :P sends the wrong message, meaning "to gosh darn lazy".

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
well...as you know, boxers and T's are the only clothing's left before they're naked!   :D ;D

but...back to your question.  1st impression isn't so much what one wears but how they are and/or how they react to the date.  Are they spontaneous and going with the follow.  if they're such debbie downer, too conservative and unwilling to participate/have fun...we may just skip the date go for what we're hereafter and get it over with.   O0

Dude, when the woman's internal clock is ticking like giggles. She is 2 steps ahead of you. She is already thinking, I wonder what kind of desert does he like afterwards.

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
LOL guys! So guys don't try to look their best on the first dates is what I get from most of the comments, why is that?

She not worth getting to know?

Again, depends on who she is...or which date she is...

Like this post: +1

Giggles_Shyly

Dude, when the woman's internal clock is ticking like giggles. She is 2 steps ahead of you. She is already thinking, I wonder what kind of desert does he like afterwards.

L.O.L! I am slow when it comes to dating. I like taking my time O0

Giggles_Shyly

If I have to work too hard to get at someone, I don't need that person O0. We are all adults, no need to play stupid games.

yuknowthat

Every date will be different, but would I try to impressed someone by taking a bath? dressing up? Grooming myself? Matching my clothes/shoes? Spraying myself with loads of cologne? Nope... I'm setting myself for failure and false hopes for expectations in myself and them

Because all those things should of been everyday anyways. Always look your best and fresh when you walk out that door. Doesn't matter where you are going.

Like this post: +1

Advertisements