Advertisement

Author Topic: What would you do on a first date compared to a second or third date?  (Read 24221 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do on a first date compared to a second or third date?
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2019, 01:18:28 PM »
First date is to impress but to me, I do it all the wrong way.  I will try to repress you but at the same time, show you a good time with my wits. 

Then after the cooling off period, it should be her that calls me up for a 2nd date.  Yeah I  know, that is why I never go pass the first date.   :2funny:

on second thought.  My first date with a married woman, I will show her what her husband is lacking.  Like a male gigalo, make her fall in love with me.  ha

Almost 3 years later, have i learned anything?

Not really.  I still held onto my old cores but revolutionisin g it to my advantage. 

As I get older, I tend to do things the less stressful ways.  First date used to be a self conscious thing to thy self and I'm like, why the hell i gotta stress myself out like this for?  My last date, I've gone beyond the acting yourself role.  I mean we men only gets nervous cuz your vagina makes us nervous.  Now if I were to talk to a guy, no stress cuz he doesn't have what I need.  So vagina is the culprit that kills men.  I then thinks about all the vagina that I had and I be like, it's just another vagina and I have enough experiences with it so why be nervous and stress myself out?

Therefore, I treated all first dates like I'm hanging with the boys. 

Those women that likes the non aggressive approach will like me but that might put me in the friend zone but a ha, the more I hang out with you as a friend, the more you will fall in love with me and believe me, women that are secretly in love with their friends are good women.  I like you first but I'm not going to let you know.  My job is for you to like me and professes your love for me and then I'll cry and say that I liked you the first time I met you and so we have a love going in two ways street for a great Vietnamese drama movie. 

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 01:22:32 PM by DuMa »

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2019, 03:05:28 PM »
Almost 3 years later, have i learned anything?

Not really.  I still held onto my old cores but revolutionisin g it to my advantage. 

As I get older, I tend to do things the less stressful ways.  First date used to be a self conscious thing to thy self and I'm like, why the hell i gotta stress myself out like this for?  My last date, I've gone beyond the acting yourself role.  I mean we men only gets nervous cuz your vagina makes us nervous.  Now if I were to talk to a guy, no stress cuz he doesn't have what I need.  So vagina is the culprit that kills men.  I then thinks about all the vagina that I had and I be like, it's just another vagina and I have enough experiences with it so why be nervous and stress myself out?

Therefore, I treated all first dates like I'm hanging with the boys. 

Those women that likes the non aggressive approach will like me but that might put me in the friend zone but a ha, the more I hang out with you as a friend, the more you will fall in love with me and believe me, women that are secretly in love with their friends are good women.  I like you first but I'm not going to let you know.  My job is for you to like me and professes your love for me and then I'll cry and say that I liked you the first time I met you and so we have a love going in two ways street for a great Vietnamese drama movie.

If you like someone, just tell them.  Saves time and hassle, don't cha know?   ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2019, 03:09:38 PM »
By the way, Giggles!  How you been?

For me, I'm with you.  1st date, dress to impress.  That shows that at least you cared enough to put in a little effort.  I mean, you don't have to rent a tux!  Just take a shower, be clean, dress in something nice other than PJ's.  Lol!

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2019, 03:21:56 PM »
What I'd do on a 1st date: dinner or lunch, with coffee or tea or water.  ;)
2nd date: dinner with a glass of wine.    :)
3rd date: dinner with a shot of liquor.     :D

Things to do on 1st date: dinner/lunch only.
2nd date: dinner/lunch and a walk.
3rd date: dinner/lunch and a walk and a kiss.  If he made it this far, I suppose he's earned a kiss.   ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2019, 04:34:03 PM »
If you like someone, just tell them.  Saves time and hassle, don't cha know?   ;D

You know what playing hard to get is?  The moment a female knows a guy liking her, she will up her game and starts demanding for the world. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2019, 04:41:27 PM »
What I'd do on a 1st date: dinner or lunch, with coffee or tea or water.  ;)
2nd date: dinner with a glass of wine.    :)
3rd date: dinner with a shot of liquor.     :D

Things to do on 1st date: dinner/lunch only.
2nd date: dinner/lunch and a walk.
3rd date: dinner/lunch and a walk and a kiss.  If he made it this far, I suppose he's earned a kiss.   ;D

You know that people these days do not consider breakfast as a meal so your assessment of lunch and dinner will win a big chunk of the population.

Let me give you a tip to catch a man and this man needs to be a virgin or a guy who doesn't date a lot. 

If you kiss this person on the first date, he will consider you his world and will make effort for a second one.  Why?  Cuz most chumps are glued to your affection at first bat. The experiences are new and real to him.  You will be all he thinks about.  If you sleep with him on the first date, he will want you as a gf so he can sleep with you again.  This psychological phenomenon only works with virgins.  Sex to a chump is a contract to get into a relationship, one that most women would like to be at but the trick to catch a chump is a hard one.  You give yourself to an experienced guy and you might not see him again. 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2019, 04:59:30 PM »
You know what playing hard to get is?  The moment a female knows a guy liking her, she will up her game and starts demanding for the world.

:2funny:  That's why a guy's got to be smart enough.  What's he thinking liking chicks who are gold diggers and superficial barbies anyway?  Let me give you a hint, go after girls who demand nothing but your heart.  Unless, you consider your heart the world.  ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2019, 05:07:44 PM »
You know that people these days do not consider breakfast as a meal so your assessment of lunch and dinner will win a big chunk of the population.

Let me give you a tip to catch a man and this man needs to be a virgin or a guy who doesn't date a lot. 

If you kiss this person on the first date, he will consider you his world and will make effort for a second one.  Why?  Cuz most chumps are glued to your affection at first bat. The experiences are new and real to him.  You will be all he thinks about.  If you sleep with him on the first date, he will want you as a gf so he can sleep with you again.  This psychological phenomenon only works with virgins.  Sex to a chump is a contract to get into a relationship, one that most women would like to be at but the trick to catch a chump is a hard one.  You give yourself to an experienced guy and you might not see him again.

Don't know many girls that are trying to catch virgins or chumps unless they are virgins themselves.   ;D

But an experienced guy with a heart of gold?  What's the starting bid?   :D  :P

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2019, 05:09:56 PM »
:2funny:  That's why a guy's got to be smart enough.  What's he thinking liking chicks who are gold diggers and superficial barbies anyway?  Let me give you a hint, go after girls who demand nothing but your heart.  Unless, you consider your heart the world.  ;D

Some guys like nice things to compliment him n his nice ride but guys that are like this are risk takers cuz them women do comes with drama and psychological issues. 

I'm not playing the blaming game here.  If he works hard for what he got then so be it for him.  I rather go for what I see out there as a normal loving stable family.  You got to get in where you fit in and you got to be real with yourself. 

Plenty of beautiful women out there but all have a story.  I'm the type of guy who doesn't like to listen to their stories so you can say that pretty things are not for me.  Plus, if you date an ugly chick that have her own stories, it is easier to leave her and forget as to being stuck with a pretty thing cuz she too pretty for you to leave and if you leave her and she's with the next guy, he would go crazy this why builds more drama.

At my age, I don't chase after pretty women.  I treat them like normal and I rather love my normal girl which falls back to my theory of cutting out stress cuz stress can kill. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2019, 05:15:20 PM »
Don't know many girls that are trying to catch virgins or chumps unless they are virgins themselves.   ;D

But an experienced guy with a heart of gold?  What's the starting bid?   :D  :P

Every person has their numbers so they say.  A person's age to settling down varies thus why most women prefer a guy who is more on the maturity side. 

You got to catch a matured guy who knows how to keep a relationship a float.  Otherwise, it'll be another story of that one guy who is now a has been.  Gotta qualify a person early.  If he's like that, he will be like that in the future.  Stop hoping for him to change cuz time is what you will be missing if you are waiting for a rock to aged into a diamond. 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2019, 05:34:34 PM »
Some guys like nice things to compliment him n his nice ride but guys that are like this are risk takers cuz them women do comes with drama and psychological issues. 

I'm not playing the blaming game here.  If he works hard for what he got then so be it for him.  I rather go for what I see out there as a normal loving stable family.  You got to get in where you fit in and you got to be real with yourself. 

Plenty of beautiful women out there but all have a story.  I'm the type of guy who doesn't like to listen to their stories so you can say that pretty things are not for me.  Plus, if you date an ugly chick that have her own stories, it is easier to leave her and forget as to being stuck with a pretty thing cuz she too pretty for you to leave and if you leave her and she's with the next guy, he would go crazy this why builds more drama.

At my age, I don't chase after pretty women.  I treat them like normal and I rather love my normal girl which falls back to my theory of cutting out stress cuz stress can kill.

Very wise, Duma!  We ain't young anymore.  Can't put up with as much drama and stress as in our younger days anymore.  Got only a certain amount of reserves and stress quotas per each day now.  Lol.  Everyone has a pivotal point in their life where they say enough of this bs, time to just sit back, relax, and chill.  Where they just want a no-drama lady or man to stare into the sunset with.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2019, 05:41:49 PM »
Every person has their numbers so they say.  A person's age to settling down varies thus why most women prefer a guy who is more on the maturity side. 

You got to catch a matured guy who knows how to keep a relationship a float.  Otherwise, it'll be another story of that one guy who is now a has been.  Gotta qualify a person early.  If he's like that, he will be like that in the future.  Stop hoping for him to change cuz time is what you will be missing if you are waiting for a rock to aged into a diamond.

This is very deep, Duma.  Yeah, better know how to qualify someone from early on.  If you don't know, you're in for some stressful times ahead.  Time is something we can get back.  Don't want to be wasting it on a guy that will always be a rock.  Because diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2019, 05:54:24 PM »
So like I'm on a Facebook Hmong group and I see other people's profile page right?  The one's that are photogenic tends to have a picture of their young child or children but get this, not one picture of the baby daddy. 

One can only deduces a few things.  Hit n run or relationship bust n she kept custody. 

This is Hmong profile by the way and then we have Hmong guys be saying that yall hmng women be having baggages.  I'm not in disagreement to this cuz I had it happened to me before.  They played the field as single and hid their kids from me.  I'm like, how they know I don't like other people's kids? Felt used n lied to so I left and trip is over so I went back to Cali to where I'm married to the land. 

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 06:05:44 PM by DuMa »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2019, 06:09:51 PM »
So like I'm on a Facebook Hmong group and I see other people's profile page right?  The one's that are photogenic tends to have a picture of their young child or children but get this, not one picture of the baby daddy. 

One can only deduces a few things.  Hit n run or relationship bust n she kept custody. 

This is Hmong profile by the way and then we have Hmong guys be saying that tall hmng women be having baggages.  I'm not in disagreement to this cuz I had it happened to me before.  They played the field as single and hid their kids from me.  I'm like, how they know I don't like other people's kids? Felt used n lied to so I left and trip is over so I went back to Cali to where I'm married to the land.

Most ppl depict their life on Facebook to be so awesome and glamorous but we all know if it's too good to be true, it usually isn't true.

As for the single pretty ladies with kids, not sure what their stories are.  But your assessment sounds about right though.  People make a lot of big life mistakes (like having kids when they're not ready) when they're only looking for a quick thrill.

Single moms shouldn't hide their kids.  That's sad if they do.  Poor kids.  People that place themselves higher than their kids aren't my kind of people.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2019, 06:32:59 PM »
And before we go,

Hey guys, to entertain this thread topic, me and Lily just had our first date, online.   :D

Advertisements