Advertisement

Author Topic: CC Hmong kid rape trial  (Read 7078 times)

oneguy

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: CC Hmong kid rape trial
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 03:00:52 PM »
Here is the newspaper link:

http://www.triplicate.com/News/Local-News/Jury-fails-to-reach-verdict-in-kidnap-rape-case

If true then the appropriate punishment for Lor is getting forcibly rape too..

SumTingWong

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 03:34:11 PM »
If true then the appropriate punishment for Lor is getting forcibly rape too..

Hahahahaha... wouldn't that be punishment for the person having to rape Lor?

In all seriousness, can't we just implement some Taiwan justices? I say we cane him in public. The victim gets the first 100 lashes, then her parents. And if he's still conscious, her siblings and so on? What do you say?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 08:53:46 PM »

In all seriousness, can't we just implement some Taiwan justices? I say we cane him in public. The victim gets the first 100 lashes, then her parents. And if he's still conscious, her siblings and so on? What do you say?

What I mean is tie him up and blind fold him and let a machine pounce his ass when he least expected so he can suffer the same pain as his victim.

I think if we punished criminals like or similar to what their victims went through, the crime rate would decrease especially violent crimes.

Right now, some states feel that lethal injection causes too much pain for criminals that did much worst to their victims...Pret ty weak imo.

Special_K

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 09:20:46 AM »
What I mean is tie him up and blind fold him and let a machine pounce his ass when he least expected so he can suffer the same pain as his victim.

I think if we punished criminals like or similar to what their victims went through, the crime rate would decrease especially violent crimes.

Right now, some states feel that lethal injection causes too much pain for criminals that did much worst to their victims...Pret ty weak imo.

AGREED! Do unto others as they have done to you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 11:18:57 AM »
AGREED! Do unto others as they have done to you.

"Eye for an Eye"... O0 :knuppel2:

I also don't understand the "Last Meal" ritual or custom as it's a waste of good food especially for criminals on death roll that have said, F U to the justice system and/or their victims' families all along... :idiot2: :knuppel2:

For example: Timothy McVeigh..

For him, the justice system should blind fold him and strap some explosives to his body and light 'em up section by section in various times so he can died slowly and painfully...

Special_K

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 11:22:49 AM »
"Eye for an Eye"... O0 :knuppel2:

I also don't understand the "Last Meal" ritual or custom as it's a waste of good food especially for criminals on death roll that have said, F U to the justice system and/or their victims' families all along... :idiot2: :knuppel2:

For example: Timothy McVeigh..

For him, the justice system should blind fold him and strap some explosives to his body and light 'em up section by section in various times so he can died slowly and painfully...

Agreed and me too. No last meal for them. They sure didn't give their victims any last moments before the crime. ARGH makes my blood boil.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 06:58:36 PM »
Isn't this a small case, a slap on the hand type? "I did it cause I, and my homies so so so very horney." 25yrs is harsh but better served up I supposed. You do the crime, you suck it up and do the time.

dust

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 10:04:29 AM »

:idiot2:

There's no caning in Taiwan. Perhaps you are thinking of Singapore.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 12:34:52 PM »
It's Cali, bottom barrel education system. You gotta have intelligent people in order to have an intelligent jury pool to select from. Those bozos in Cali cannot follow the jury instructions that direct and circumstantial (indrect) evidence can and should be used to proved a condition in the court of law. I bet this is the main reason why there was a need for a retrial - because the bozo jurors couldn't use common sense and what intelligence they may have, and come to a rational conclusion. In other words, they failed their duties as citizens of their county/state.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 01:21:11 AM »
Wow he wouldn't give up the two other names....

So if he gets convicted....

Where's his homes now?

When will kids realize your homes don't care about you.

That "street code" stuff is all bs.

So while he's in jail taking it in the rear and mouth and getting beat up too, his homes are living life free as can be and not giving a f.uck about him.  I'm sure they don't visit or send him money.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

shina

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 10:35:06 PM »
Adult.  Put him in jail and let the inmates have him for 25 years.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 09:05:56 AM »
Any sentence would be light. She'll live the rest of her Life knowing she was raped. Castration would be a good start. Locking someone up for X amount of years only creates a burden on the state and tax payers. It wasn't like he mistakenly or accidentally raped the victim.

Advertisements