Advertisement

Author Topic: Two Arrested On Drug Charges After Traffic Stop In Texas County  (Read 4398 times)

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
Hmong os Hmong aw. Ua cas tiag os. Ua cas tsis xyaum ua txoj kev zoo li os. I'm glad more and more of these people are being caught. Hopefully that will discourage others from doing it. I hope. *fingers crossed*

The Texas County Sheriff’s Department seized over $100,000 worth of marijuana after a traffic stop Sunday evening in Texas County.

Tong Thao, and Cha Xiong were arrested and booked into Texas County Detention Center on violations of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Act.

At Sunday night, a Texas County Deputy Sheriff stopped a silver 2016 Toyota Rav 4, driven by Xiong, for a traffic violation on US Highway 54, near Mile 33.

During the traffic stop, a Texas County Sheriff’s Department K-9 Unit was called to the scene and alerted to the presence of illegal drugs in the vehicle.

The Deputies conducted a vehicle search and discovered two large duffle bags and a small suitcase containing 32 vacuum sealed bags of high grade marijuana in the cargo area of the vehicle. The marijuana weighed a total of 17.2 pounds.

The illegal drugs were being transported from Palm Springs, California to St. Paul, Minnesota area.

http://www.myhighplains.com/news/two-arrested-on-drug-charges-after-traffic-stop-in-texas-county

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

Re: Two Arrested On Drug Charges After Traffic Stop In Texas County
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 03:58:20 PM »
They had just recently bought a brand new car and this is what they choose to do with it? :idiot2: Well there goes the car payment. :2funny:

mronline

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 01:14:02 PM »
It was the new car that got them caught not the drug.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 01:39:25 PM »
They should of borrowed an old car :P

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 09:40:24 AM »
lol those two must be hire by the folks in CA grower's... Not sure why they head that way?

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Envy2

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 10:03:39 AM »
They ducked up. What they need is a separate license plate for each state they will be going through. Don't you know cops watch out for other state license plates?

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 09:42:51 PM »
For some people, it's a way of life... taking a chance to gain riches will always be the shorter and far more rewarding route than a $12/hr job, 8hrs a day, 5 days a week, & no controls of the little vacations a person gets from the job. I would take a gamble too having wasted 20yrs of my life doing the right thing & paying my share of taxes but find myself going nowhere with this thing called prosperity.

SumTingWong

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 12:44:41 PM »
For some people, it's a way of life... taking a chance to gain riches will always be the shorter and far more rewarding route than a $12/hr job, 8hrs a day, 5 days a week, & no controls of the little vacations a person gets from the job. I would take a gamble too having wasted 20yrs of my life doing the right thing & paying my share of taxes but find myself going nowhere with this thing called prosperity.

The character of a man or a woman is best judged when they are still doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. You're on the right path my hmong brother. Because in the end, wealth does not make one right nor is beauty or fame. Only being right is one right.

Advertisements