Advertisement

Author Topic: All these Graduation  (Read 4681 times)

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
All these Graduation
« on: June 08, 2016, 01:43:53 PM »
whats with the school having all these 1st, 2nd 3rd grade etc graduations dont get me wrong i am happy that my nieces and nephews are going into the next grade but is all these graduations necessary. I think the only important one should be middle school, high school and college if you wanna throw that in too. What are your thoughts on this???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: All these Graduation
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 02:15:09 PM »
I think it's cute and motivating for them and they get the day/night out and see their friends and teachers.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 02:41:34 PM »
Little rewards are a way of encouraging young youths to excel in education. Think of it as inspiring them to better themselves and keep inspiring them as then grow while getting educated.

zena

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 03:43:35 PM »
My daughter didn't have an 8th grade graduation.  I'm so glad 'cause it's not necessary.  But I think the reason was that there were so many students in there class that it would have taken 2 days to get through them all.  Instead they did stuff like a trip out of state, a day at 6 Flags, and an 8th grade formal.  That was enough.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 11:28:11 PM »
My daughter didn't have an 8th grade graduation.  I'm so glad 'cause it's not necessary.  But I think the reason was that there were so many students in there class that it would have taken 2 days to get through them all.  Instead they did stuff like a trip out of state, a day at 6 Flags, and an 8th grade formal.  That was enough.

Small town done in 1-1 1/2 hrs for 8th from what I remmeber when my daughter graduated middle school.  They did it the day before so students were still returning for the last day of school.  Her class about 200-250 student.

New high school she attend her class is just 350 students.  They will be the 1st class of high school student that got to experienced 4 year when the school opened. 

They do have a end of the school year 8th grade trip and dance/formal.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 12:10:53 AM »
We will produce a lot of donald trumps with this kind of parenting.

bulbasaur

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 01:10:56 AM »
This is one of the contributions why people in the workplace have serious problems with young people entering the field.  It's a generalization, but it's still kinda true. 

Advertisements