Advertisement

Author Topic: So at the beginning of last month I was a tight 35...  (Read 1875 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So at the beginning of last month I was a tight 35...
« on: June 12, 2016, 03:56:18 PM »
Yesterday I tried on my 32's...  I was able to fit!

A bit snug but it's progress...

I'd like to get to a 30..then I'll be satisfied

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

r3b1rth

Re: So at the beginning of last month I was a tight 35...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 04:56:53 PM »
Very very nice progress!  I'm so fat... I wear 38's T_T but I am a woman and I have hips :P. This week I dropped 6 lbs (that's one week) so that's progress ;D. I'm taking Burn XS by BPI and working out 4 times a week.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 10:25:23 PM »
I don't know what burn xs is but I don't rexomend taking any of those fat burning things...it's bad for you.

Just keep working out it'll come off.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 09:14:30 AM »
And I was noticing today....my doughnut is starting to go away too.

r3b1rth

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 06:24:14 AM »
You're right. Those lose weight pills are pretty bad. It's 40 pills, which means I'm finishing up the bottle and stopping there. I still have 3-4 weeks left.

By that time I should be in tip top shape for what I can in 2 months worth of time. I have pre-workout that I haven't used yet because of the potency of that crazy ass pills. Makes my brain feel like it's on fire and has me wired the entire day. I read a lot of website reviews and did my homework on it. It's not healthy but it's a good way for me to kickstart my gym habits again. I just need to keep drinking a shitload of water.

btw... good progress on yourself.

Jiggles

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 06:42:56 PM »
Thaub you wannabe a stick? 32 is a good size already.

Advertisements