Advertisement

Author Topic: Naked and afraid...  (Read 1696 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Naked and afraid...
« on: June 12, 2016, 07:44:09 PM »
All they eat are snakes!

I mean cmon yalls...all of them say they can hunt but none of them can't catch anything!

They aren't even really surving, theyre just trying to last 21 days by just starving....

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Naked and afraid...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 11:07:54 PM »
I think it's a ridiculous show, making the casts naked and like you say, these folks are really just trying to last thru hunger. I guess it goes to show that even the so called survivalist experts here in the country are no experts in someone else's back yard or let alone in America's back yard for a long period of time out in the woods. People are just too sheltered...

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 09:03:08 AM »
They need to pick place that havening food.  There no food in middle of desert to finding food. Durr

Sent from the future

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 12:53:50 PM »
Only watched a few minutes of one or two episodes. Always the same thought: "Aren't they concerned about insets and such crawling up an into certain bodily orifices?"

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 01:51:27 PM »
What would yalls bring in that show, I believe in some shows the producers actually provided a pot for them so let's assume you are on the show where they provided the pot. 

I would bring a huge huge role if duct tape, like 300 yard roll.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 07:11:11 PM »
Pot is useful but it won't help you if you can't get fire or shelter going. Machete, axe, or knife is probably the most important item to bring along.

baddabing

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 11:10:56 AM »
The show is fake, these folks are fed minimal food everyday so they would last longer on the show. Seriously, nobody would last a week eating one tiny fish a day. They should do it more like a competition among the whole group to see lasted longer. That's would be more entertaining in my opinion.

Advertisements