Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear Morning Fog  (Read 29073 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Morning Fog
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2017, 12:05:14 AM »
Morning Fog,

Steaming Bell and I were driving to a southern city the other day. We passed by some plain farm fields full of turned-over dirt and Steaming Bell said those reminded him of you.

Of course, we never grew up on rice paddies in both Laos and Thailand. Nor did we even grow up in China and Vietnam to have lived on those hillside paddies. But we know what those are like: flat lands with knee-high connected water ponds and still  higher mud ridges in rectangular and square plots.

Farmers used to till those muddy lands using water buffaloes because cows and horses were less likely to trudge through the slippery and moist dirt.  Nor would pigs and chickens or ducks or the larger wild horn bills or our famous front-door house guards--the dogs--agree to pull those tillers.

Look how easily it seems for a water buffalo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFnWQkorklo.

An animal that can walk or even strut fast through water on a moist, slippery underneath has to be admired to the extreme. And water buffaloes have a unity that many other animals don't: upon seeing an approaching predator, water buffaloes would turn their backs together in a circle  so all of their horns would be facing the predator.

Other animals would either attack the predator alone or run off and abandon those who couldn't catch up to them. Even some people do that.

But Steaming Bell said he could imagine you on those fields with your hole covering up some spots and planting rice seeds onto the fresh grounds. Not that it's already that season. But it's  just his imagination of your doing.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2017, 10:49:35 AM »
Dear Morning Fog,

Ta E and I tried several martial arts moves that disturbed our conscience quite a bit.

We found an old bottle of Brandy from my closet that was given to me two years ago by a shaman. It was a gift for a holiday at that time. But I never bothered to open it until Ta E mentioned about a drunken style.

I had never heard of drunken style before. So, he said we should try drinking the Brandy and move like those in some movies he had seen before.

"Drunken style," he said. "You must not eat before  you ingest the whiskey. If you eat first, there's no effect."

True enough. Our bodies were burning from inside and from the bottom up to our heads, feeling much like that very first fizzy touch of a Coke drink. Geat, strong effect for sure.

Then our bodies started feeling weak and the surrounding world began moving in different shapes and forms.

Ta E took a first step from his seat.

"I can't see what I'm stepping on," he said.

I couldn't, either. So I just sat still.

"You have to move or else you won't be able to fight," he said.

Ta E moved and fell onto the ground.

The ground was looking uneven to me.

I got up from my chair and bent a bit almost like squatting. Then I raised both hands to the front to hold my glass of whiskey. One hand under the other, both arms stretched just a bit but not entirely.

I swang my arms together with knuckles and turned my body almost one circle around and then back the other way.

I couldn't see where Ta E was anymore.

But I froze there.

Suddenly, Ta E was already pouring some plain pumpkin soup onto a China glass.

"Drink this now," he said. "It'll bring us back to life."

Steaming Bell popped into the room and said that drunks cannot fight and those who claim to fight well if drunk--those are just drunkards looking for excuses to drink.

We're not going to try that again.

But maybe we can induce the bully to have some whiskey next.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:02:42 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2017, 10:20:23 AM »
Dear Morning Fog,

Steaming Bell is becoming quite lonely, and Ta E and I are thinking of bring him to Ban Vinai sooner than March this year.

He no longer connects with that girl he had been dating. Nor are there others whom he has expressed interests in.

Ta E and I think he needs to come to you now. A few more months might be too long.

So, if we can get our tickets moved up, we'll come to Thailand before returning to take care of the bully.

But, the other day, Steaming Bell took us to a tournament full of fighters from all over a village. The fighters were all men. A villager has put up his daughter out as the stake. You know, the price, the award--whoever wins gets to marry her.

It's a small village in a tiny culture of just 20 people, I think. Their language is Kray-Kray, and not even all of them speak it, because the new generations are just like any other culture's new generations: they speak Kray-Kray-e-glish.

Their martial arts skills were quite a thing. The fighters would hop back and forth; each time someone attacked, the opponent would hop away, and vice versa. So, they kept at things this way all day that day and then all day again the next day. For the few days that we were at fighting festival, no one could take anyone down. They would just be hopping back and forth.

No winner came out of this competition. So, the price is still there. I think the village chief's daughter is growing old.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 02:47:08 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2017, 06:56:33 PM »
Morning Fog,

The competitions of the Kray Kray culture ended with a total disappointment to the village chief.

No son-in-law. And no one to protect him from any bully such as our well-known bully. But the most disappointing thing was his daughter wasn't going to hang around for anyone in this tiny village.

"I lose a family," the chief told me.

When I tried to assure him that such disappointment will fade once everyone's memory has faded on this issue, he said his people never forget things except for their language.

The chief's daughter already got her wicker basket full of clothes and other belongings onto a canoe onward to another island.

She's not eloping. She just could not face the embarrassment of the incompetent fighters who could not outdo one another to win her hands.

Ta E and I didn't hop into the competitions because of two reasons: 1. we weren't part of the culture, and 2. we didn't want the culture to remember us forever in a negative way.

And, of course, there are more reasons. I have that Chiangmai chick waiting near you. Ta E is not interested in winning any village bride.

Just a bit about Ta E, so you know more about him.

Ta E is actually the name of a woman. But he got this name because when he was born, only his mother and maternal grandmother were around. His three older brothers were all, well, all brothers and boys. Not that there were six of them. Brothers and boys are just words of each other here. So, to make things more feminist and make him supreme, his mom and grandma decided to give him a girl's name.

The meaning of his name isn't clear. It's just a name like Reporter is. But he's grown up with it for over 500 years, so he's used to it. 

Ta E's mother was the Princess of the Eastern territorial stars and his father was a Prince from the Northeast Heavens. So, he's got a bit of that celestial royal inkling in him. In fact, he's all celestial blood. But he's come down to Earth when I accidentally summoned a star he was on.

He said his Heavenly girl is waiting upstairs, and so he isn't interested in winning the hands of this village beauty  we just saw packing for the canoe.

More on Ta E later.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 05:40:41 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2017, 04:55:29 PM »
Dear Morning Fog,

I'm going to speed up our trip so that we will be there sooner than originally planned.

Not just that Steaming Bell is yearning more and more strongly for the return, but he's also been getting a lot of threats and fights lately.

Two challengers who lost to him  years ago in cages just finished their five-year trainings and wanted revenges.

Of course, Steaming Bell has been training, too, but has not gotten into any more formal, staged fight in the last four years.

Well, he has gotten into several out-of-cage fights during that time. Street fights. But those were probably not as intense as those on stage and in cages that are controlled by time.

You could take breaks on the streets if you would just maneuver your opponent into some more relaxed situation.

But in cages, the sessions are timed and each opponent needs to make use of the time available or else he won't be permitted to attack his opponent. The breaks are short and then the sessions would continue again until someone loses or gets knocked out. Fighters would give their all--breathing, muscling, dodging, and even pretending--every time the referee stabs the air downward between them and orders them to "fight!"

The three last street fights that Steaming Bell got into, Ta E and I saw only one. The other two were reported to us by another friend. Steaming Bell never confirmed them. But the friend's short cell phone video showed us that it was indeed our Steaming Bell who got into those two fights.

The one we saw: Ta E and I were walking in a park and came upon Steaming Bell's family picnicking last summer. Three tall guys came to the area uninvited at first but got invited to eat with Steaming Bell's family. Yet they didn't care about the Lao sausages and brown sticky rice and Coke bottles on the picnic tables. Instead, they wanted greens from Steaming Bell's pockets.

"I can give you napkins," Steaming Bell said to them.

"What? You nigga! Why you disrespect us like dat? We don't need no napkins. Dun-cha have cash, nigga? S-what we want and right now!" one of them screamed at him.

I was going to hand them my $30.00 bill...Um...$20.00 and $10.00, I mean.

But Ta E said not to.

Then the screamer grabbed Steaming Bell's T-shirt neck ring and tried to lift him up.

I blinked right away.

The next second Steaming Bell's left arm was already wrapped around the guy's right forearm, taking the guy down half way to the ground, with Steaming Bell's right fish coming up straight from below to the guy's jaw--lifting his feet about a foot above ground--and both hands off Steaming Bell's shirt.

"Oh, shit!" he said as he was moaning on the green lawn.

Another guy entered from the front and the third from the back towards Steaming Bell. Both lightning in without the thundering.

Steaming Bell curled down like a pangolin but didn't go forward but rolled backward with both feet raised onto the behind guy's jaw, too.

The guy fell back and started wiping blood from his mouth.

Then Steaming Bell stood up with one foot on the ground, the other spinning like  a chopper's blade onto the coming third guy's left jaw.

He, too, fell onto the ground. Knocked out.

The sounds of those hits resembled the stabbing sounds one would hear of axes going into raw banana trees with not words but "eeh, ah, ooh..." and more "ahs" only and some times "haa", too.

The first guy got up and said that was enough and that they were leaving.

He and the second guy dragged their knocked out friend away from the scene.

Steaming Bell said not to worry and that such guys just needed lessons.

But things like these cannot keep happening to him, Morning Fog.

We need to come see you soon.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 05:04:20 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2018, 06:38:39 AM »
Morning Fog,

I've managed to get our tickets moved to the end of January instead of March. So, we'll be coming to Thailand later this month.

Ta E won't be flying with us. If he needs to appear in Thailand, he just does. He travels on the invisible planes.

But Steaming Bell and I will be connecting physical flights in Chicago and then San Francisco before going over the oceans to Asia.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:04:34 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2018, 02:12:26 AM »
Dear Morning Fog,

Steaming Bell is already on his way to Bangkok.

When we changed our flights from March to January, we could not get on the same flight. Nor on the same seat roll like we first got. Either Ta E or I flew first or Steaming Bell first. So, we decided to let Steaming Bell fly first, since he'd be the one needing to see you faster.

Ta E, too, could not get on my flight. He'll fly on the same day but on a different flight. His delay will be longer than mine and he won't get there until six hours after I've landed at the Bangkok International Airport.

Steaming Bell will get there two days before us. And he has said he'd like to go straight to you. So, maybe we'll meet him back in Bangkok on our way back.

Ta E and I want to see Ban Vinai, too. And we may be heading that after my visit to my Chiangmai girl. We'll see how long that takes and if I'll have any time left before my return flight. She said to me that she'd like to take me to her village on the hills and all over her family's farms and a few other farms and also to the jungles and streams for good views of things. That will certainly take times. I'm not into hot springs or city life. And we'll avoid even the Night Market in downtown Chiangmai. Just the natural settings of her village and elsewhere near it. But I'm sure I'll be so thrilled with everything that I would have her take me to each place twice or three times.

I hope he'll take you along on the return trip. Or else he'll have to do a lot of returning there after coming back here. You know why.

I don't expect  you to pick him up at Bangkok's airport. That's too far for you. Not only that, he doesn't want me to give you his flight details in case someone else sees them and ambushes him on the way. He'll just find you. Don't worry.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 02:17:22 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2018, 09:10:42 PM »
Dear Morning Fog,

Steaming Bell has landed in Bangkok and just took a tuk-tuk motorized tricycle to his hotel. He said there's much traffic jam all over even around noon but that his driver manages to get them through to a seafood shop.

He's just ordered freshly-killed steamed dunginess crabs with hot Thai pepper sauce to take go.

He didn't pre-reserve a room, so his tuk-tuker will drop him off at one the driver prefers. You know, like his friend's motel.

We'll get more updates soon.

But Ta E and I are packing right now, too. Well, he can just go whenever he wants and even comes back here at-will. But I will be boarding a plane for my flight and the other connections throughout the world.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2018, 05:46:22 PM »
Dear Morning Fog,

We are near you, I think. After all, Thailand isn't that big.  And, so, Bangkok can't be too far from Loei province and then Ban Vinai.

Ta E and I arrived this weekend and Steaming Bell actually was at the airport with a taxi driver picking us up.

No surprise to one another, since we were expecting our meet-up anyway.

But we dined with Steaming Bell these last two nights and then went out to watch a Muay Thai match.

I got so exhausted, I slept most of the times. But the crowd kept cheering for a guy named White Bubble. He has a muscular dark body with lumps of muscles everywhere and he wouldn't budge even when his opponent kicked  him on the abdomen or anywhere else.

Steaming Bell said this guy has won many international fights, too, and that he is very well-known in Thailand here. 

So, he won last night's match. But Steaming Bell said that there are other powerful fighters scheduled to meet up with him on the rings.

But we won't be watching any more of his fights. My Chiangmai girl is already saying she wants to come to Bangkok, although I've told her to just stay in Chiangmai for me. She can't wait. Nor can I wait until we meet. But it'd rather see nature than this polluted and jammed modern city of the Orient.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2018, 02:34:20 PM »
Morning Fog,

We will soon be there. But I need to stop by Chiang Mai first. Steaming Bell says he's coming along with me and that he won't be coming to you alone. He thinks I'll be safer with him and that he feels I should see you with him, too.

Ta E is new to you. But he's a celestial prince very charming and humble beyond belief. You'll like his company with us, too. We'll see.

But yesterday we met another powerful Muay Thai boxer. He came from a far-out-of-town village where everyone started boxing almost as a toddler. More boys and girls. But their families trained them to fight for survival. No, no one bullies them there. And no one comes to village to kill off the residents. But each family is very poor because of the subsistence conditions of the people there. So, this guy's father started making him kick, punch, and knee and elbow and other moves early on in life.

The father decided not to use a rice grinder for the family. Rather, he filled burlap sacks with unhusked rice seeds. Then he had the boy attack the sack to husk off the rice for cooking.

At first, it was painful for him, the Muay Thai box told us.

"I cried and cried. I wanted to stop everything," he said.  "But my father kept yelling that I keep going."

"I had him kick the banana tree next," said the father.

That changed to the bamboo tree and then used truck tires.

" I got blisters and blood all over. I fell down many times. But I was always  breathing. I no longer felt any pain after some times," the fighter said.

Their village has naturally good grounds for training. Valleys, rocks, rivers, hills, and even muddy potpoles to challenge a true fighter.

He's not alone. Many have already grown up to be Thailand's best fighters all over and earning their families millions of bahts, taking them out of poverty to a certain extent. No, they didn't move. They just had better things to add to their places, like electricity and other things.

Our Muay Thai guy added that he started out trying to make money. But as time went on, he liked to fight. And then he also had some grudges against other fighters that he just had to overcome. He is no longer intimidated when someone announces "they" have been so many times a champion and was now on his list.

"I'll be fighting until I die," he said.

He didn't say how he might die. But Steaming Bell said that could mean in the ring or just getting old.

Of course, he'll have to stop some times when his body gets older.

But "[Gu]ys like him don't commit suicide," Steaming Bell said to me. 

We'll be at Ban Vinai some times, soon, Morning Frog. I think Steaming Bell has found his place here among these fighters. But this is not our home, nor his heart. We must move on.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 05:00:11 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2018, 06:05:54 PM »
Dear Morning Fog,

Our trip has taken a twist towards northern Thailand with my Chiang Mai chick. Yes, I've finally met up with her.  She's now our tour guide for "as long as you desire," she said in her Thai-glish accent.

Bamboo Flower is her name. A highly-trained business woman, she used to work in Bangkok but got moved over to this part of the country after Yingluck Shinawatra fled the country. Of course, she has nothing to do with Yingluck or any of the polarized powers. But Yingluck's escape has been a date many keep deep inside as a certain date: the date that Yingluck fled Thailand.

I don't keep that inside me, so I don't know what that date is.

Her company needed to expand their business to this area and she was the key person to heighten the company's connection to the locals. She grew up here. Chiang Mai is her birth place, but she left it for some years before coming back just recently.  College and all of her business training had been in Bangkok and in Europe. She's never been to America, nor even to Loei Province where  you are. She doesn't know about Ban Vinai. That's because, as a Thai citizen of mixed Chinese-Yao-Hmong descent, she didn't ever join the refugees in that part of the provinces. 

I know. I know. She never came to understand the harsh fleeing life Steaming Bell, you and I had gone through across the river  yonder. (Ta E says he does. Not sure.) But her struggles from the farmy, slow, technologicall y backward hills of Chiang Mai to the more modern, technologicall y advanced, fast-paced Krungthep has been "quite an adventure," according to her.

She works hard to sustain her livelihood and then send some bahts back to her grandmother in Chiang Mai. Both of her parents have left this world. No, not to America or Europe or Africa for that matter. You know, passed on.  I mean, just gone, okay? And her paternal grandpa, too. And the maternals as well. So, she has had to take care of her widow paternal grandma, too.

Yesterday, Bamboo Flower showed us around--both night and day and far and near as well. Here are some pictures.

Phitsanulok.  A night open-air restaurant frequented by many lonely souls. Yes, lonely because only one soul is here each night. We happened to come as a group of four yesterday evening, because we aren't subject to the local lonely tradition. The man on the right has been drinking Singhas for about two hours. Here, the laws do not restrict bartenders from serving patrons to whatever limit. We didn't join him. But he later came to introduce himself to us. "You don't look like around here," he said.

Chiang Mai. Half a way up a hill just north of the actual city sits this Hmong village. The phone booth behind this man is shared by all those villagers who do not have cell phones. When someone calls, whoever picks it up runs around the village to fetch the recipient. Little boys and little girls have been bossed around as messengers on these excursions when a call comes in. No, that's not child labor. It's community service as service is known to the locals.

Bamboo Flower loves the oceans and beaches. So, she took us there to have some views and feels with her. This was at Phitsanulok sand land.

See how excited she is?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 06:35:48 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2018, 07:27:41 AM »
Morning Fog,

A tiny village in this northern part of Nan is hidden in the most remote of jungles around here.

People are the friendliest of friendliness. Even wild animals roam freely in the village, and tame animals don't need to be chained and yet they'll go right into their coops, pigs, and dens at night.

A strange unanticipated hospitality awaits. But Steaming Bell tells the main village chief not to slaughter any pig or cow or even a chicken and that we would appreciate it much if they would only show us around.

I, too, do not feel we should eat any meat around here but the reluctance is more so because we don't want any animal killed.

Bamboo Flower says if we don't eat their meats, it's a sign of disrespect and the villagers will take it to mean that we don't like them at all.

"People here share a lot of things," she says.  "They even share spoons and bowls at the table."

Here's an owl that's been flying around the village thatches.

Owls and chickens live around one another here. Are we at peace?

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 07:30:39 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2018, 04:13:22 AM »
Dear Morning Fog,

I hope that you are doing well. We are finer than ever before. That's because I'm with Bamboo Flower and she's with me. And Ta E and Steaming Bell, too, are enjoying the sights and scenes here more than anything we have seen just before stepping out of Bangkok.

There's been a change in our plans. Steaming Bell, Ta E and I have decided that we would separate for a while before meeting up back in Bangkok. That’s because I will be so tied up with Bamboo Flower here and the other places around here that I won’t be able to come to Ban Vinai with Steaming Bell. So, he will be coming there alone. He has had enough touring these places. Sort of. But his heart isn’t really with seeing more of Thailand but with more of seeing even just a little bit of you.

I can understand that, because I’ve yearned and loved before as well as loving right now and not yearning anymore.
Meanwhile, Ta E will fly back to Bangkok and hang around a Buddhist temple there until we call for him again.

Bamboo Flower and I need to both work and play. She can’t take too much times off, even though she would like to just be off. I told her I won’t detach from her anymore. Likely, she’ll be going to America with me soon, too. Just so we won’t ever separate again.
Now, yesterday, the four of us left that small village in northern Nan and went into another place called Paddies Knock. It’s another small place but with some night lights around in a downtown of two tent stands on the sides of a dirt road.

People here love to till the low lands for growing rice in water and on marshes. And, just like elsewhere, livestock like chickens, ducks, and water buffaloes are popping up everywhere. There definitely are more of these animals than people here.

But the two-tent downtown is famous for night activities much like Chiangma’s Night Market might be. Well, I think it’s more active here at night than Chiangmai’s. For example, just last night, the local Muay Thai Association of four fighters staged a competition with the locals all night. They brought gloves and money as rewards for anyone who could beat anyone of them in any of a three-minute, five-round match.

They were already champs. No, not their names. But their titles. Or just the names fans have called them that they decided to keep using.  Not the names their mothers have called them, either.  They took themselves to be champs because each of them had gone on to win a few fights in some other towns. Two  fought and won in Bangkok just last year. 
Their bodies were glossy like glass rods under a morning sun. Four had chunks of muscles on their legs and arms and necks.

A challenger would be invited to the stage.  Just point to any of them, and such person would go  into the ring for a match.

A local man stepped up and picked fighter number four in the seating of the boxers facing the stage from left to right.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2018, 09:15:01 PM »
Morning Fog,

I will tell you more about those fights as Steaming Bell takes his bus to Ban Vinai to see you soon.

But this morning Ta E and I were riding with Bamboo Flowers on the road to a country village and we came upon a mother hen taking her five little chicks across a road right in front of us. I don't think we'll ever see anything like this again, unless we stay at this village for a few days or more.

Ta E said that might be a good thing to do. But I don't care too much about watching chickens cross roads.

Bamboo Flowers said that's a normal thing for chickens to do when there's a road between places they scratch on and that they actually cross streets, roads or even climb over logs and some other things quite often.

Americans back home are nuts over why a chicken or a few might cross a road. The curiosity has become so famous that it's just famous all over.

"I'm sure Americans who have chickens at their farms or country homes see chickens cross roads many times," Bamboo Flowers said. "That's nothing to get excited over at all. You can sprinkle corns on one side of the road and they'll cross it any time."

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:50:28 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2018, 05:01:25 PM »
Dear Morning Fog,

Steaming Bell emailed me and said that he hasn't gotten to you yet.  He's tied up with a thing for now.

Perhaps two.

The thing that's tying him up the minute he left me and Ta E in Chiang Mai is this: as he was on the bus to Ban Vinai, old memories flashed back and forth like a static black-and-white TV screen while he was staring at the electrical wires on the side of the roads.

He said those wires refreshed his thinking about the things that had been stashed away in the back of his head.

He then recalled the time his rooster got attacked real bad by another guy's rooster and that other guy.

So, he asked the bus driver to stop at a remote village where he believed that other guy had run off to.

Men of his industry don’t need to tell us what they are doing. We have to guess. So, guess what?

I think Steaming Bell wanted to return that guy's green veggie broth to him.

Steaming Bell's rooster was a black-red plumaged, calling rooster from the bamboo fields of northern Laos. It's not just a morning-sun caller but a wild chicken caller of the phoenix chicken type.

After making it to Ban Vinai over the Mekong on a worn canoe with Steaming Bell, the rooster beat down all the others in Camp 2.

That other guy then got angry because his, too, lost in a fair match. 

Then, one day, when Steaming Bell wasn't home, he wet Steaming Bell's rooster so its speed would be very slow now. Then he held the rooster for his rooster to peck and kick at. By the time Steaming Bell got home, his rooster was already all in pain.

A shivering little boy witness told Steaming Bell of it.

Steaming Bell was still little then, and didn’t quite know what to do.

But the pain in his heart has remained all these years, it seems.

I think the next match is going to be between Steaming Bell and the other guy, not between the roosters anymore.

He said there's a second thing tying him up. He hasn't said what it is.

But that's okay. Don't worry though. It's not another chick. He'll be there before coming back to America. And I hope to see you coming with him.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:05:28 AM by Reporter »

"...

Advertisements