Advertisement

Author Topic: Predatory Mentality  (Read 5372 times)

Blongforever

Predatory Mentality
« on: June 16, 2016, 08:53:35 AM »
I've seen guys who wanted to get into women's pants that got quite sneaky with predatory mentality by complimenting the woman (you are so beautiful or you are so beautiful, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...blah blah blah.....) just to make her feel special during the initial stage of contacts even though she's not all that.  I've noticed that it actually worked with most women cuz women love men who make the feel pretty and special. 

Have you ladies been victim of this type of men?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Predatory Mentality
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 09:08:27 AM »
If all it takes is a few whispered sweet words to get into her pants, I'd be more careful whose pants I'd want to get into to.

And as a guy, we've all chased tail at one time in our lives.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 09:26:26 AM »
Smart women don't fall for such antics, they know better. Only the dimwitted ones who crave for attention do. It takes a lot more than compliments to turn their heads let alone get into their pants. Most men think that way because most men are simple minded and have "in the box mentalities". Women are much more smarter than what most men think, they are complex but nevertheless smarter.

I come in peace! My opinion does not reflect that of all women but I am sure it reflects most women LOL.

Blongforever

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 10:43:56 AM »
Quote from: Giggles_Shyly link=topic=383208.msg4845708#msg4845708 date=1466087186 My opinion does not reflect that of all women but I am sure it reflects most women LOL.
[/quote

You are delusional if you think your comment reflects "most women".  LOL...

I'm sure there are strong women with good common sense but no matter how strong she is..., she could only be a strong woman until she meets Mr. Good looking with a predatory mindset who melts her heart.  I'm sure most women been this A few Mr. predatory

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 11:06:52 AM »
Actions or words, they're still getting in your pants.

But, I gather the OP was referring to men whose only goal was to "hit it and quit it"?

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 11:18:45 AM »
I guess what I meant is that if you tell me that you love me, I need to see actions along with it. Not just some sweet words thrown at me. Men who wants to get inside a woman's pant, will do anything. That is their main objective goal.

Women are just more subtle about it, I suppose.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 11:24:38 AM »
[quote author=Giggles_Shyly link=topic=383208.msg4845708#msg4845708 date=1466087186 My opinion does not reflect that of all women but I am sure it reflects most women LOL.

You are delusional if you think your comment reflects "most women".  LOL...

I'm sure there are strong women with good common sense but no matter how strong she is..., she could only be a strong woman until she meets Mr. Good looking with a predatory mindset who melts her heart.  I'm sure most women been this A few Mr. predatory

I am not delusional, and I said most because not all women fall into that category, it's a ratio guess, don't get your undies tied in knots. Smart women go for other things verse looks, looks are only the added bonuses of the relationship.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 11:35:18 AM by Giggles_Shyly »

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 11:26:52 AM »
Well, yeah.

Despite some physical differences and some biochemical differences, the need to procreate is strong in all of us, both men and women. Men, to generalize, are less subtle about it and seek out as many partners as they can. Women, again to generalize, are more subtle about it and may seek less partners in turn. But who's to know for sure? We can get polling data from PH, but I'd question accuracy.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 11:35:16 AM »
I am not delusional, and I said most because not all women fall into that category. It's a ratio guess. Don't get your undies tied in knots. Smart women go for other things verse looks, looks are only the add bonuses of the relationship.

I see the OP's point. Do we realize when our s/o is using this manipulation to get what they want? Would this apply to relationships?

I guess another question you might want to ask is "when in a relationship, does your s/o still do things to get into your pants"?

dust

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 01:12:45 PM »
I've seen guys who wanted to get into women's pants that got quite sneaky with predatory mentality by complimenting the woman (you are so beautiful or you are so beautiful, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...blah blah blah.....) just to make her feel special during the initial stage of contacts even though she's not all that.  I've noticed that it actually worked with most women cuz women love men who make the feel pretty and special. 

Sounds like the behavior of some of the men on here.  :-X

A woman should know full well if a man is giving false compliments or not. Come on now, you know if you truly look good or not.

r3b1rth

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 01:31:30 PM »

No. It's creepy. Especially when the guy can't tell that you dont' like them like that and they keep going. If it works on a girl, she must not have much of a self esteem, and that's very sad... girls, don't let creepy guys compliment you, RUN.

FetishDream

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 01:42:04 PM »
Predatory is feeding off the low self esteem and weak women. 

Unless you women have never been on the lower side of the self esteem spectrum, you don't know what I'm saying.  I mean when I was at my lowest in my life, yes, I bump fat and uglies too.  ha

As long as my friends do not know about it.  I mean you ph people are not my friend so you guys don't count.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 01:50:15 PM »
worst form of flattery for a predatory mentally unstable person is to go find that person that you can not have and shoot them like how youtube girl grimms got her. 

sad but this is still one fawked up world we are living in.   

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 03:07:29 PM »
I see the OP's point. Do we realize when our s/o is using this manipulation to get what they want? Would this apply to relationships?

I guess another question you might want to ask is "when in a relationship, does your s/o still do things to get into your pants"?

If you are in a relationship, wouldn't a simple "i want to..." be sufficient in you getting laid? It's a ask and you shall receive between two consenting individuals who are in an adult relationship.

I don't think he means people who are in relationships.

yuknowthat

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 07:04:59 PM »

lol, a couple of sweet words and flowers. Its bam wham thank you ma'am. Works on a lot of women, but not all women because they are lonely and easily vulnerable. Also low self esteem. Women will never know what hit them. "Ahem, he's married"  ::) :2funny:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:06:45 AM by yuknowthat »

Advertisements