Advertisement

Author Topic: Predatory Mentality  (Read 5368 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Predatory Mentality
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 07:20:39 PM »
Remind me of the Hmong guy (Coley Tang Vang) I ran into when I visited Alaska a few years ago. He was baby talking and even making tender baby noises in Hmong when he was talking to his mistress in Laos... ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yuknowthat

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 09:03:21 PM »
Did you learn any hmong aww tender baby talk from him. Lol!  ;D puas xu siab thiab..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 09:23:54 PM »
Did you learn any hmong aww tender baby talk from him. Lol!  ;D puas xu siab thiab..

Nope. All I know is other people that didn't understand the Hmong language or the way Hmong baby talk looked at him like he was special as in 'special education'... ;D

Blongforever

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 09:29:09 PM »
If you are in a relationship, wouldn't a simple "i want to..." be sufficient in you getting laid? It's a ask and you shall receive between two consenting individuals who are in an adult relationship.

I don't think he means people who are in relationships.

OP meant women of all classes, races, young & old, relationship and one nighter included. 

r3b1rth

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 08:58:36 AM »
Remind me of the Hmong guy (Coley Tang Vang) I ran into when I visited Alaska a few years ago. He was baby talking and even making tender baby noises in Hmong when he was talking to his mistress in Laos... ;D

He's still getting it. I guess it doesn't matter what your strategy is as long as it works.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 09:05:44 AM »
OP meant women of all classes, races, young & old, relationship and one nighter included.

LMBO! Like I said, smart women will avoid the jerks and idiots, while the low percentages of one nighters will fall prey or sub-come to those antics.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 10:19:58 AM »
He's still getting it. I guess it doesn't matter what your strategy is as long as it works.

Yes, money or the promise of money is a very powerful force...

In many cases, a man with money to offer is to a woman like a hot girl's looks is to man...

"Quid pro quo"...

r3b1rth

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2016, 02:25:07 PM »
Hahahah... sadly that's true.

If a girl is smart, she knows what's important, someone who's can compliment her and keep up with her. Not someone who makes empty promises, give her temporary money, and leave her in the dust when she becomes unwanted.

Advertisements