Advertisement

Author Topic: American River Striper  (Read 3593 times)

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
American River Striper
« on: June 26, 2016, 11:43:53 AM »
Yesterday fishing in the American River. Caught a healthy 35 inches Striper. Using a $1.50 bucks lure only. Not some expensive chit they think is hardcore and have never seen no one caught a big striper so far... lol =) We released it back to the water to live another day.

https://www.facebook.com/von.yaj/videos/298581190487097/

Like this post: 0
" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: American River Striper
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 02:32:58 AM »
that's cool, I normally just catch and release..

Tommorow i'm going fishing.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 03:45:35 PM »
Nice thePoster. I am going almost everyday here since it is close by and the heat we been having here... We have caught over 10+ keeper and 30+ dinks so far. all on lure's and live bait we caught on the river...  O0 Get ready for salmon, open up on July 16th.  8)

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 07:04:24 PM »
Went fishing the aquaduct for striper and caught two keeper.  8)  The local resident can't beat us to it and went home mad...   ::) We visitor from Sac town are not to be mess with when it come to striper fishing...  ;D just kidding...  8)

https://www.facebook.com/von.yaj/videos/307845909560625/

milton william

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 01:07:09 AM »

36" Released it back home... 8)

milton william

Advertisements