Advertisement

Author Topic: KKK and mobile homes  (Read 3065 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
KKK and mobile homes
« on: June 28, 2016, 11:37:14 AM »
I saw a few KKK documentary.  It always seem that they live in mobile home. 

That leads me to the next question.  Are they the class of Americans that felt left behind and feel like the minorities have robbed them of the American dreams?  So, racism is really an economical issue?

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: KKK and mobile homes
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 02:27:58 PM »

That leads me to the next question.  Are they the class of Americans that felt left behind and feel like the minorities have robbed them of the American dreams?  So, racism is really an economical issue?

This is a great question. I wonder if any studies have been done to show any correlation?

Like this post: 0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 03:01:46 PM »

I've doubt it as "minorities" can also be "Americans" and "racism" has gone back hundreds of years here in America...

bulbasaur

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 05:30:01 PM »
It's plausible because there are many people out there who don't view minorities as "Americans."  They think those people are not good enough.  You still see it today; Mexicans are taking our jobs.  Muslims should be banned.  Hispanics can't be good judges.  I couldn't go to college because of Affirmative Action. Make America great again.     The list goes on and on, and they are all codes for racism.  It happens in the Hmong community, too, in both directions.  You see people insulting others as closed-minded, primitive, and ignorant.  The reality is that they are those things because they simply don't realize that it's simply a different lifestyle without a right or wrong.  But, some people will think that all things fall apart regardless, just ask Okonkwo.   :2funny:

That being said, a lot of racists are not just "trailer folks."  And, it is not fair to say that a lot of them are racist.  We shouldn't assume everyone is a racist by what little information we have; maybe they just want a little help cleaning up their mess.  Instead of accusing them of being racist, just give them a napkin.   :2funny:

Racism is often the result of some form of ignorance, and economics tend to affect education. 

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 05:35:24 PM by bulbasaur »

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 10:09:21 PM »

I wouldn't put too much faith in documentary...  lots of KKK are average, middle class and even elitist. You never know, even your current middle class neighbors are probably KKK, Black Panthers, Gangsters, Mobs, etc.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 10:12:03 PM »
This is a great question. I wonder if any studies have been done to show any correlation?

Any study can show you what ever you want.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 07:47:57 AM »
Any study can show you what ever you want.

Oh, delicious irony.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 01:25:54 AM »
Racist rednecks just want to be left alone on their own private land. How does this hurt you? Why are you so bothered that they want to live in a community with just white people? I could care less. Hmong people want to live in a large Hmong community in St.Paul-Minneapolis. They want charter schools that are basically just Hmong.

Why do you have such low self-esteem that you would be bothered by their opinions, which are just that ---> opinions.

You act as if the KKK are burning crosses on your lawn every night.

I haven't had run-ins with the KKK in like NEVER. They are no immediate threat to me.

You know who is an immediate threat? Minorities. Especially uneducated ones who show up in droves to vote for laws and policies that water down my children's education. That will mean an increase in taxes to fund their entitlement programs. They want more bilingual programs for just them.

I experience more racism among Latinos and Blacks then I do with whites.

I experience more bulls.hit and racism among Democratic voters than I do with Republican voters. Furthermore, Democrats are always demanding and pressuring me to compromise my values in favor of their stupid political narratives. That is just wrong. Conservatives don't do that. They might disagree but they're the ones who encourage that I should keep my heritage, my values, etc. Liberals will tell you the same until they feel offended then all hell breaks loose. And they are vindictive!

I get a lot of lip service from Liberals but it's all talk. None of them have ever really followed through because they typically lose steam when something else comes up that is the trend. That's how they are. Flighty, unreliable, fake, etc.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 12:51:17 PM »
You can walk through any poor all-white trailer at any time of the day or night, and the most you'll get is a dirty look or maybe a snarky comment about GTFOutta here. But you'll never get hands laid on you or get shot. You can wear nice shoes and use your cell phone or check your wallet in open sight and 99.99999999...% nothing will happen. Hell, the poorest white people live in the Appalachian Mountain region; when people use the term "hillbilly", this is what the derogatory term was created to refer to: https://www.google.com/search?q=appalachian+mountains+white+people&rlz=1C1ASUT_enUS546US546&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=963&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdkejctOTNAhWBQj4KHUPEA5IQ_AUIBigB

People actually say that hillybilly folks are generally nice people. This is mostly because that region is so poor, that finding the next meal is more prioritized than arguing about race superiority. My sociology professor stayed in that region as a research study; he slept in town at hotel during the night but would go hangout with the locals during the day. He said that they were so poor, everyone dropped out of school after 6th grade because there are no jobs or a need for education, that any trace of scrap metal my professor had, like keys he didn't need, they asked if he'd be willing to give it to them so they can sell it.

But walk through any poor mostly black or Hispanic neighborhood, and even if you don't get manhandled, you won't feel the same security as a poor white neighborhood.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 01:36:15 PM »
You can walk through any poor all-white trailer at any time of the day or night, and the most you'll get is a dirty look or maybe a snarky comment about GTFOutta here. But you'll never get hands laid on you or get shot. You can wear nice shoes and use your cell phone or check your wallet in open sight and 99.99999999...% nothing will happen. Hell, the poorest white people live in the Appalachian Mountain region; when people use the term "hillbilly", this is what the derogatory term was created to refer to: https://www.google.com/search?q=appalachian+mountains+white+people&rlz=1C1ASUT_enUS546US546&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=963&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdkejctOTNAhWBQj4KHUPEA5IQ_AUIBigB

People actually say that hillybilly folks are generally nice people. This is mostly because that region is so poor, that finding the next meal is more prioritized than arguing about race superiority. My sociology professor stayed in that region as a research study; he slept in town at hotel during the night but would go hangout with the locals during the day. He said that they were so poor, everyone dropped out of school after 6th grade because there are no jobs or a need for education, that any trace of scrap metal my professor had, like keys he didn't need, they asked if he'd be willing to give it to them so they can sell it.

But walk through any poor mostly black or Hispanic neighborhood, and even if you don't get manhandled, you won't feel the same security as a poor white neighborhood.

I'm talking about KKK and their mobile home.  Would you like to join them when they have an event in the yard burning cross?  I'm sure you will feel very safe with them. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2016, 06:24:28 AM »
KKK members at least respect the law. They seem to understand that they will go to jail if they try to kill you so more than likely all you will get is a dirty look, maybe even a racial slur. However, that's about it. They don't have much power unless you let them.

They also tend to live in isolation so it's very unlikely that you come across them, unless you make a wrong turn while coming home from a fishing trip or something like that.

The dangerous people are those who create phantom enemies by distorting truths. The liberal is good at this and they have done a great job persuading minorities that they are constantly living in a state of victimhood. It's getting worse because these social justice warriors have taken to the streets in mob fashion to harass the public.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2016, 12:12:26 PM »
KKK members at least respect the law. They seem to understand that they will go to jail if they try to kill you so more than likely all you will get is a dirty look, maybe even a racial slur. However, that's about it. They don't have much power unless you let them.

They also tend to live in isolation so it's very unlikely that you come across them, unless you make a wrong turn while coming home from a fishing trip or something like that.

The dangerous people are those who create phantom enemies by distorting truths. The liberal is good at this and they have done a great job persuading minorities that they are constantly living in a state of victimhood. It's getting worse because these social justice warriors have taken to the streets in mob fashion to harass the public.

Glad you feel safe hanging out with KKK and skin heads but not with liberal Hmong. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2016, 08:36:13 PM »
That's just it, I don't worry about hanging out with the KKK because they are never in my neck of the woods. If you're in theirs then you created problems for yourself.

I didn't have a recent racist encounter but my husband did. Over the weekend while standing in the elevator of our hotel, some black kids made racial slurs. A white guy told them that they were disrespectful. My husband asked them why they were unsupervised.

This is very typical of blacks and their kids. Even when you are not in their black ghettos, they get a chance to stay at a nice hotel and sh.it all over the place. Their kids are always the rowdiest and most uncontrollable at the waterpark. They loiter in the hallways, and cause trouble for other guests. They're always unsupervised and hanging out in large, obnoxious groups. The parent is never around. What the hell?

Blacks are a nuisance. That's why rich black celebrities don't hang out in black neighborhoods. Their speeches go in one ear and out the other. Save the rhetoric for 1955.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements