Advertisement

Author Topic: Cheaters!  (Read 4569 times)

TrueLove

Cheaters!
« on: June 28, 2016, 03:12:02 PM »
Okay, I have a question for all ya cheaters. lol Why do cheaters get mad when they are being cheated on? What's that saying "Two can play this game"

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Cheaters!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 03:14:41 PM »
Okay, I have a question for all ya cheaters. lol Why do cheaters get mad when they are being cheated on? What's that saying "Two can play this game"

Cause some are hypocrites...

yuknowthat

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 03:53:40 PM »
Cheaters are just bunch of insecure sorry ass people who can't do shiet for themselves.

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 04:32:44 PM »
One time this hot girlo sit next to me.. i looking very hard but making not noticeably. I final got my answer to #2 question to test but it was wrong anyways.

Sent from the future

Blongforever

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 09:21:37 PM »

Which gender are you referring to?

If you are referring to a male cheater, he gets upset cuz you end up cleaning the mess.

If you are referring to a female cheater, she knows she can't have it all cuz the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. 

Which gender u refering to?

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 10:16:34 PM »

Two wrongs don't make a right...

Like this post: +1
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 09:24:28 AM »
What's worst is when they blame the third party instead of their significant other that's actually the one that decided to break the bond... :idiot2:

Like this post: +1

Buttercup

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 12:27:07 PM »
What constitutes as cheating?  Some folks say cheating can be as little as talking to someone of the opposite sex other than your significant other.

Blongforever

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 05:53:17 PM »
What constitutes as cheating?  Some folks say cheating can be as little as talking to someone of the opposite sex other than your significant other.

Dats fuuked up!  That kind of individuals should be castrated.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 06:09:07 PM »

Let's hope those folks are not primitive enough to exclude family members of the "opposite sex" too like brothers, sisters, fathers, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.

Reminds me of that primitive Hmong guy that told me, "you shouldn't walk with that woman as she's married"...I'm like, we are walking from the parking lot to our office talking about work and just laugh at his concerns... ;D ;D ;D

yuknowthat

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 12:36:01 AM »
Let's hope those folks are not primitive enough to exclude family members of the "opposite sex" too like brothers, sisters, fathers, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.

Reminds me of that primitive Hmong guy that told me, "you shouldn't walk with that woman as she's married"...I'm like, we are walking from the parking lot to our office talking about work and just laugh at his concerns... ;D ;D ;D
lol i had a guy from work who once said that to me because we went lunch together because we had a project to finish together before the next meeting that day. So we decided to take the work project with us.I told him off for being an insecure person to even think like that..  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 12:44:49 AM »
lol i had a guy from work who once said that to me because we went lunch together because we had a project to finish together before the next meeting that day. So we decided to take the work project with us.I told him off for being an insecure person to even think like that..  :2funny:

What some of those guys don't understand is that we interact way more with those "married" women at work than that short walk from the parking lot to the work place i.e., "project", team meetings, and of course having "lunch" and breaks at work...

Yeah those closed minded "insecure type", just we because we talk about work or greet each other doesn't mean we are going to hump each other... ;D

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 11:29:26 PM »
"phuk that b!atch! Let's see, um hah Judy #3 on the list tonight." People that think cheaters get mad/angry? If they do than they're not real cheaters, it's just a slight heck up for them, there's likely 10 or more gals on the list. It's the same for women too...

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2016, 07:27:17 AM »
If you didn't cheat, what ever anyone says wouldn't matter, right? Why get all angry, just reasonably tell them to produce evidence, if not it's all fabricated 'she said he said ', nothing but bored people with nothing to do but to stir up trouble for other people.

Crapcom

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2016, 02:24:03 PM »
the only answer to your question is:

LUST!!!!!......end of answer  :knuppel2:

Advertisements