Advertisement

Author Topic: I found our TRUE enemy!  (Read 8330 times)

TheAfterLife

I found our TRUE enemy!
« on: July 03, 2016, 07:26:53 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchu_people

Manchu people! RACIST ****! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CALLED MIAO! My cousin who is married to a Chinese Han person, he said that the Manchu forced his people to kill the Hmong people, EVEN THEY DON'T WANT TO! I believe it's time to put the blame on Northern East China is because they are the ones who kill our people! They killed us more than the Mandarin...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: I found our TRUE enemy!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 07:44:58 PM »
The real enemy is grudge. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 03:51:07 PM »
Too long ago. I forgive them.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 04:02:35 PM »
This happened a long time ago and even if the Manchu did killed many Miao, it's not like it's all the Manchu's fault. Don't put military conflict on the people as a whole as every tribes and ethnic had their own bad seeds. In other words, blame their military and leaders, not the entire people as a whole. It's pretty much the same when the Japanese army invaded China and raped and killed their people, who really invaded China? The Japanese army, not the Japanese people. :police: In the end who really paid the price? The people, not the army. >:(

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:05:03 PM by fOrEvEr_sUn_76 »

SVanTha

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 09:14:37 PM »

Manchu people! RACIST ****! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CALLED MIAO! My cousin who is married to a Chinese Han person, he said that the Manchu forced his people to kill the Hmong people, EVEN THEY DON'T WANT TO! I believe it's time to put the blame on Northern East China is because they are the ones who kill our people! They killed us more than the Mandarin...

the han chinese have persecuted hmong people more often and further back in history than manchu people.

http://www.davidmortensen.org/papers/sinitic_loans_in_hmong.pdf
"Even as the Hmong moved steadily south and west, they
 still seem to have remained within the Chinese shadow up through the late Tang dynasty—at least a millennium and a half after their first contact with the Chinese. That the Hmong remained within the pall of Chinese political and economic influence is indicated by the existence of several loans relating to government and political economy, such as ‘tax’ and ‘emperor’, dating from this period.  However, the advance guard of the Hmong migration, from whom the Mong Leng and Hmong Daw are descended, seem to have left the sphere of Chinese influence sometime after the Tang dynasty.  They fled southward to the Guizhou region, which was then beyond China’s control.  Not surprisingly, there seems to have been a hiatus in borrowing from Sinitic languages at this point."

around the time of the very chinese Tang dynasty (618–907 CE), the hmoob dawb/leeg forefathers decided they needed to get the fuq away from chinese people.  do you think that would have happened if they were living happily within the chinese area of control?  not likely.  it was probably tensions between hmong and chinese that forced the hmoob dawb/leeg to relocate away from chinese people.

during the very chinese Ming dynasty (1368–1644 CE), there were largescale hmong/miao rebellions:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miao_Rebellions_(Ming_dynasty)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_Zongxian
"In the summer of 1551, Hu Zongxian was transferred to Wuchang in the province of Huguang where he participated in the suppression of a Miao rebellion on the provincial border with Guizhou."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_Dahai
"In early 1362, Miao chieftains Jiang Ying, Liu Zhen, and Li Fu came to appear before Hu Dahai in Yanzhou (now part of Jinhua and Hangzhou, not to be confused with Yanzhou in Shandong) and offer their surrender and allegiance. [...]  As Hu prepared to mount his horse and leave the review, a Miao soldier came running up and fell on his knees in front of Hu's horse, and declared that Jiang Ying was trying to kill him. Hu turned and looked at Jiang Ying, who withdrew a wooden club he had hidden in his sleeve and attacked Hu, bashing his skull and killing him. At the same time, other Miao men attacked and killed Hu's son, Hu Guanzhu, as well as Geng Zaicheng. The Miao men looted the city and fled back into their mountain homes."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hala_Bashi
"Hala Bashi, a Uyghur General from Turpan, fought for the Ming dynasty against Miao rebels during the Miao Rebellions (Ming Dynasty). He led Uyghur troops to crush the rebels and settled in Changde, Hunan."

declaring the manchus as our "true enemies" is ridiculous.  the manchus are just another enemy in a long line of enemies.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 02:04:27 PM »
But how does any of this affect you, right here and right now? How is this of any relevance to you? To us?

Are you looking for an excuse? Seeking reparations?

If it's purely for the sake of knowledge, you have way too much animosity atm. Maybe you're just very--moved by what you've read?

SVanTha

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 07:13:21 PM »
But which ethnic is it? There are 56 of them and we are one of them. Which one is it?

i think your enthusiasm for hmong history is great, but your methodology is terrible.  there's the saying that you can give a guy a fish or you can teach a guy to fish...but i'm not gonna give you a fish, you should learn how to fish for yourself.  you knew the Qing dynasty were ran by Manchu's, i'm sure you can find out what ethnic ran the Tang and Ming dynasties.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 06:36:59 PM »

You're Chinese Han person is lying to you... Just wanted to save his face so he blames it on the Manchu.

Like this post: +1
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 08:55:12 AM »
I am a huge fan of Korean people since they fought with us and our side. Many people thinks I am K-Crazy fans from watching too much K-drama; however, that's not true. I am just utterly crazy for Hmong history that links us to the Dongyi empire in Shandong, which explains why I am trying to connect Hmong and Koreans together. Many Hmong people denies that Hmong king didn't have a Korean son; however, how do you know? In ancient history of Monarchy in China, polygamy was allowed in the palace. Chiyou might've been Hmong that might have 3 wives in 3 different ethnic groups. I don't know, but the possibility is there to explain HOW Chiyou got his 3 sons to govern THREE different types of people. If you were king, how you would control other ethnics? I would do the same as to what Chiyou would do: Go and marry other ethnics in order to maintain power over these ethnics.

If you really want to know the truth, then you are going at it the wrong way. Don't try to connect Hmong with Korean, doing so will result in you seeing connections where none exists.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 02:17:11 AM »
If the Hmong are going to call anybody an enemy it should be the Chinese. Yet, everyday they drink the Leftist juice and turn against white Americans.  :idiot2: In fact, Chinese are still very discriminating against the Hmong. They don't support Hmong businesses, or take part in Hmong social events. There is a great divide among Asian groups, let's just say.

But meh, I don't care about these things because I don't experience any racism that compels me to chimp out like BLM members. And I highly doubt blacks do either. However, they are empowered by the far Left to think so, just like how the far Left has tricked every feeble-minded minority to believe in their made up -isms.  :idiot2:

::)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 01:35:05 AM »
If the Hmong are going to call anybody an enemy it should be the Chinese. Yet, everyday they drink the Leftist juice and turn against white Americans.  :idiot2: In fact, Chinese are still very discriminating against the Hmong. They don't support Hmong businesses, or take part in Hmong social events. There is a great divide among Asian groups, let's just say.

But meh, I don't care about these things because I don't experience any racism that compels me to chimp out like BLM members. And I highly doubt blacks do either. However, they are empowered by the far Left to think so, just like how the far Left has tricked every feeble-minded minority to believe in their made up -isms.  :idiot2:

::)

And yet some hmong people always call the white leftist their enemies.  :idiot2:

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 10:49:06 AM »

You are totally wrong. Manchu for the most part are similar to Hmong in culture so I doubt they were the enemy. As for Chinese, I say they pretty omitted us in their history. The Miao/Hmong thing was a recent develop during the rise of Mao Zedong. Although its true we were label as Miao during the late Ming and Qing dynasty, but the Miao is so generic it could be anyone. Just like Qing official has a hard time to find rebel, because they look like typical civilians. And for the record we are not the descendant of Chi You or any Nanman. But feel free to believe so.

Heck look a Manchu and Mongol Shamanism, and tell me they are not similar to us Hmong Shamanism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpq03Srezoo

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:56:18 AM by dlabtsi_os »

Test your might!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 03:03:34 AM »
And yet some hmong people always call the white leftist their enemies.  :idiot2:

Because they are. They are an enemy to humanity because of their toxic ideology. It has nothing to do with their race.

hmoobVAAJ

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2017, 02:59:01 PM »
 I dnt think anybody gives a duck by now

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2017, 02:01:08 AM »
White Leftists are the enemy. They don't care about multiculturali sm. They only care about destroying conservative white society, which has no room for their perverse ways.

White leftists are misfits in their own group. They promote diversity as a way to break down their own people in order to gain control of the culture. Anybody against diversity is branded as a racist and thus shut down.

The reality is that white liberalism has also destroyed the family unit of many minority groups. Just look at what they did to blacks and Hispanic groups - both severely illiterate, and impoverished with high rates of single parenthood and incarcerated males.

How can some of you Hmong be so stupid as to not see this?

White leftists are like drug dealers who keep minorities dependent on them via entitlement programs. They tell you that you need public education, government programs, etc. but you DON'T, unless you want to be under their control. The way public education has and is managed needs to be gutted. Public education is only great for students living in affluent neighborhoods, but it is a prison factory for low-income areas. However, notice that the loudest supporters of public education comes from those who work in low-income districts? They are just trying to keep their jobs! They know your children are too stupid and misbehaved to ever make a difference but they insist that it's a matter of money.  ::) Which they will TAX YOU!

Don't you stupid leftist Hmong understand that the best way to make it in America is to have a free market with little regulation so that you can start your own business? The Jews, Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, and Nigerians come to America to start their own businesses - not to be a wage worker for someone else. The only ones working for someone else are DOCTORS, ENGINEERS, and SCIENTISTS because those are fields that make a boat load of money.

When will the Hmong join this wagon instead of the leftist plantation?

Advertisements