Advertisement

Author Topic: I have become a cat lady  (Read 4762 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
I have become a cat lady
« on: July 04, 2016, 10:26:28 PM »
I love my cat too much.  When she walks, I laugh.  When she sits and stars at me, I laugh.  I even try to play hide and seek with her but she was not impressed.    Every morning, she would leads me to the kitchen for break fast.  I also like how she tries to wake me up with her paws.   Whenever I take a nap, she takes a nap with me.  I like her more than my brand new car.  That's why I said my $50 cat has become a $20,000 cat.  My cat is so much smarter than a dog.  A cat's personality so much deeper and their problem solving skills are great. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

r3b1rth

Re: I have become a cat lady
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 12:44:06 PM »
Glad you are enjoying your cat... did you get her from the pound? $50 is so cheap... I like short haired cats but I'm allergic to all cats. 

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 04:47:45 PM »
Glad you are enjoying your cat... did you get her from the pound? $50 is so cheap... I like short haired cats but I'm allergic to all cats.

I got her from a young single lady who lives in a small apartment. 

r3b1rth

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 04:16:26 PM »
oh nice. cats are pretty cool... i've been wanting another one but my lifestyle doesn't allow for it. i travel for 7-8 months at a time.

i had one in college that i named "kitten"... #namesmatter, this haha never grew past 6 months... she remained small and cute, so even when she was 2+ years old, she still looked like a small kitten and when people came over, she was the biggest whore. she loved meeting people and greeting guests and receiving their attention.

but when it's just me and her home alone... she's sitting on her high chair i.e. the fridge or someplace i can't reach. she didn't give me love... she only approached me when it's inconvenient for me like when i'm playing computer games, surfing the internet, doing homework, or playing video games. and she also tried to smother me during sleep... i'd wake up with her laying on my face.

but what i loved most about her was that she had her own unique personality and that she never did what i hated about cats --staring (and how did i get her?....she was a birthday present from a cat lover to me seeing how much crap i talked about hating cats ha ha ha)... anyway, she never stared at me and never stared at people from windows... i would try to get her attention but she would take one glance at me and go back to her own world. *i think she's thinking ...don't bother me human servant* it was great.

i still don't like cats... but if there is fate... it will happen again, lol.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:20:50 PM by r3b1rth »

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 12:20:44 AM »
I love my fat cat.

She loves walking on my laptop in the middle of a video game.  She even took some amazing screen shots.  I posted it on steam and my friends said, that's one talented cat.  The timing was perfect. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 12:13:47 PM »
i've raised both cats and dogs before.  This was before the youtube days so I do not have any other footage of cats or dogs for references as they are both complex creatures. 

Are you a dog or a cat person?  Your answer will say something about your personality. 

Cats are too independent.  If they need something like rubbing your legs or come to you if they are hungry.  After they are fed, they will go and do their own things. 

Dogs are loyal creatures.  Hungry are not, they will come to you on command.  Even if you scold them and hit them with a newspaper for doing something wrong, they may wimper but they will come to you on command, no matter what. 

With youtube, I saw a lot of clips that cats are evil.  Their behaviors are like those of bandits.  They love to hit you a few time like boxing style.  They love to knock stuff over the counter.  This may not be true but they love to stand in front of your face, on your bed and sniff the air that you exhale while you are in deep sleep mode.  This behavior can be mistaken for them being a silent killer creatures but it is not true and cute at the same time.  You know how women are using eyeliner for beauty?  If you ever look at a cat's eyes, their eyes are like that.  Tiger eyes, cat eyes, very pretty.

If given the chance, I'll get a dog instead.  Dog poop is more bearable than cat poop.  Cat poop are sour to the smell to me and they stink worse if they have diarrhea and poop wet or fresh poop smells. 

end of rant   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2022, 08:07:10 AM »
Hmong elders say cats resemble royal figures because cats love cleanliness like the royal palace that's kept clean all the times. Supposedly anyway.

How are cats considered clean? They lick their furs to clean themselves after a long day of playing or hunting and, when they defecate, they bury their remains so that there's nothing unclean on the surface.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements