Advertisement

Author Topic: Tatoo's..... so anyways... I was parked at a red light... I saw this asian guy  (Read 902 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Light skinned... nice hair, buffy arms...

Probably chinese, korean, or vietnamese...

Dude was crossing the street by himself...

And I was thinking... "wow...if I was to walk around town like that by myself... I wouldn't feel comfortable, but this dude is just walking without a care like nobody would probably bother or mess with him.."

Like I was thinking... Ok I'm a bit shorter, my arm's aren't at all buffy..I think if I was to walk around town by myself someone would come heckle or bother me, just like a few times with those homeless folks....

Then I saw a tatoo, like some kinda caligraphy running down his right arm...

and so, I was like, man, the only differenc really between him and me is... he gotta tatoo, and I think that makes the deteremining factor..
I was like, I think if I had a tatoo I probably wouldn't be approached.

So... maybe I should get a tatoo so I can walk by myself in town!  Honestly I'm kinda scared walking around town by myself.  But I think a tatoo would boost my self security confidence!

Well maybe just a fake tatoo!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements