Advertisement

Author Topic: Fresno couple followed, beaten, and robbed in southeast Fresno  (Read 5241 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

They could be your father, your mother, your parents, your aunt and uncle, your relatives and on this day they were attack not by one, not two but four unknown assailants on their way home from work.

According to KFSN news of Fresno, a Hmong couple relives a horrific attack after four men beat and then robbed them at gunpoint in front of their home. The two were just coming back home after a night of doing volunteer work. Four days after being brutally attacked the bruises on Lou Xiong's body aren't fading. And neither is the psychological terror she's feeling. "Wherever I go--if I go to the store-- everyone I look at, it seems like they are the attacker, every car I see, it seems like the car used in the attack."

The couple had returned home after a meeting with the United Hmong Council. They were getting ready to leave the car when several men ambushed them and demanded cash. Teng Xiong, who was also robbed at gunpoint, said, "I told them I didn't have any money, I'm sorry I didn't have any money. And he pointed a gun at me and tugged at me. These are my pants, they are ripped." One of the men made off with $250 from Teng's wallet. Meanwhile on the other side of the car his wife was struggling to fend off two more attackers. "They pushed me down, they stepped on my shoulder. I had pain in my shoulder, my neck, I have bruises from the strangulation of the purse strap," said Lou.

The Xiong's said what prompted the attack still puzzles them. They didn't recognize the suspects but believe they followed them home from miles away. "I didn't think this could happen to me because I'm not a bad person. The people who did this-- they are bad," said Teng. The family is thankful to be alive but more concentrated on spreading the word to watch out for surroundings. "Anything can happen, it happened to me, I was thinking what would I do. What would have happened if they shot him that night," said Lou. The couple said the suspects also fired a shot towards them as they drove off. The vehicle is a white compact car. No arrests have been made.

To read the full article, go here:

http://abc30.com/1415182/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Fresno couple followed, beaten, and robbed in southeast Fresno
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 10:41:29 PM »
It's a terrible experience for anyone to have to go through. Thankfully, the couples did not lose their lives. I wish I can say that conceal and carry can help protect you from situations like this but it can't. We all have to be vigilant and aware of our surroundings.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 08:15:47 AM »
I saw pictures and they were very graphic and horrific looking. >:(

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 10:08:04 AM »
there was a recent robbing in our area. Also happen to be a white 2000+ toyota corolla... Seem to targetting asain folk's. All kadoo so far. maybe they watch you pull $$$ from the ATM and follow...

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 03:40:21 PM »
Pretty sad indeed. Hopefully, the primitive criminals get caught soon...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 01:56:32 AM »
I don't like hearing stories like this...

Like  I said... the world is getting scary makes me not even want to venture outside my door.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Lyn Song

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 03:51:25 AM »
Lyn pray they recover from this. Fresno is a very scary place, went there with mama and aunty one time and someone almost rob us at knife point. Good thing uncle is with us too and was able to chase the thug away.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 12:38:10 PM »
Lyn pray they recover from this. Fresno is a very scary place, went there with mama and aunty one time and someone almost rob us at knife point. Good thing uncle is with us too and was able to chase the thug away.

Scary place huh?

YOu know what's funnie...

I've only visited fresno one time.

And before I ever went there... I always hear about how bad it is, and how people got rob and killed etc etc...

And then one day I happen to get up there..

And I was thinking "Man!  Fresno looks nice!  How can all that I hear be possible!?!!?"

The houses didn't look run downed... the lawns were kept...

But I guess looks can be decieving.

I remember also seeing fresno in a hmong movie... and I was like "wow! That's fresno?!?!?  It doesn't look run down or ghetto at all"

Appearantly it is.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Lyn Song

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 09:21:53 PM »

Scary place huh?

And before I ever went there... I always hear about how bad it is, and how people got rob and killed etc etc...

And I was thinking "Man!  Fresno looks nice!  How can all that I hear be possible!?!!?"

I remember also seeing fresno in a hmong movie... and I was like "wow! That's fresno?!?!?  It doesn't look run down or ghetto at all"

Appearantly it is.

Lyn not sure how it is now, but back then it does seem quite dangerous to go anywhere. Maybe it's just the perspective of being young and afraid. Lyn will revisit Fresno later next year and see how the place had change since 2006.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 01:50:33 AM »
...this would never have happened with gun control. Everybody knows that criminals follow the law.  O0

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 06:37:41 PM »

Scary place huh?

Appearantly it is.

You probably were in the good side of the city  ;) We all know every big city has a good/bad side...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2016, 01:52:43 AM »
Fresno is cool city.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:39:35 PM by Im a Guy »

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Advertisements