Advertisement

Author Topic: RE: Orlando Shooting  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
RE: Orlando Shooting
« on: July 09, 2016, 05:48:08 PM »
This entry is after the fact but I was busy that week. Here it goes:

The president should've spent more time focusing on terrorist attacks against Americans and how ISIS emboldens any pissed off lone wolf to go on a shooting rampage. I don't believe it was an act to silence the gay community. They were an easy target that week because it was Pride Week, after all. The shooter knew there was going to be big crowds in his neck of the woods. In addition, if the shooter really wanted to make a point against homosexuality it would've been easy to find a bigger venue. He targeted the Pulse nightclub because he was specifically looking for Latino gays.

The country also seemed to be under a gay spell the following weeks. Government buildings lit up in rainbow colors. That was overkill and pushing the gay agenda. First of all, sure, it was tragic and everybody should sympathize for the families of the victims. However, promoting gays should not have been on the menu. It's not like these victims were doing anything charitable or just lying in their beds at the time of their deaths. C'mon, they were at a nightclub committing all sorts of deviant behavior and we memorialized their deaths the way we would a saint. They weren't five-years-old sitting in a classroom, or churchgoers praying in a chapel, or even students just walking to and from class.

All the big stars came out and spoke on their behalf. It was like the nation's zoo had lost their only unicorns.

Sure, it was sad but I'm not going to memorialize them. In the meantime, there are gays who are praying in church, who are trying to find a cure for cancer, and who are doing something with their lives to better their communities. There are gays being ordered out of their homes and thrown off rooftops or stoned to death.

Apparently, dying at a nightclub while trying to get your freak on is something to be knighted.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: RE: Orlando Shooting
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 06:22:51 PM »
Whoever said that the victims didn't hold 9-5 jobs and paid their way in life? I also didn't say that they shouldn't have been at a nightclub or deserved to die because they were at a nightclub. I'm saying that they weren't in the best place at the time of their deaths, but people are making it seem like something to memorialize.

Put it this way, if you get shot while getting a lap dance at a sleazy Vegas brothel, I would mourn your death but I wouldn't paint you to be a saint.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 06:47:45 PM »
The more important point to address is that OBAMA AND HIS LIBERAL GOONS ARE WRONG.

Was this attack even shocking?

Nope.

Some people have been saying for the longest time that radical Islamists are terrorists and that GAYS ARE ON THEIR HIT LIST.

If you're gay and you still think this is about gun control then you have been brainwashed. Obama and the Democrats aren't going to protect you. How can they when they refuse to acknowledge the real threat? They'll just keep diverting the conversation and create faceless enemies that fit their political narrative. Meanwhile, you have to endure suffering because of their denial. 

They have put Muslims above LGBTQ and Jews, just like they have put transgenders above women, and blacks above other minorities. And they have put LGBTQ over the Constitution.

They don't care that blacks harass and vandalize Asians incessantly. They're too afraid to be viewed as racists. If the Asian complains, it's because the Asian is also racist. However, gays are above blacks, but Muslims reign over gays.

Pecking order of victimhood. It's like the stupid Olympics of self-created oppression where nobody ever wins.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 07:46:13 PM »
WWJD moment here.

So while the victims certainly did not deserve death nor should they be condemned for homosexuality, Jesus would've forgiven them and then tell them to repent. This is key. Forgiven means that Jesus is calling out their homosexuality as a sin. Repent means they would have to change their ways.

Too many times people seem to think that when Jesus dared those without sin to cast the first stone he meant that we should just go along with people's sins. It just means we shouldn't bring judgment upon them and deliver a punishment. However, they, the sinners, are called to repent and change their ways. Just because we aren't to condemn them doesn't mean they can keep on sinning.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 07:48:20 PM »
Olympics of the Self-created Victims:

When BLM hijacks Orlando Vigil for Victims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwG-fMAXbtc

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 04:58:00 AM »
Before the incident, get that gay chit out of my house.

After the incident, it made people soft.  Go ahead and hang the gay flag in my house and let me give you a gay hug. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 12:36:21 AM »
Before the incident, get that gay chit out of my house.

After the incident, it made people soft.  Go ahead and hang the gay flag in my house and let me give you a gay hug.

IKR?

Anybody who doesn't have a gay flag hanging in their house is a homophobe. In fact, if you aren't having gay sex you are a homophobe.

bulbasaur

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 04:29:56 PM »
Spoken like a homophobe.  :2funny:

IKR?

Anybody who doesn't have a gay flag hanging in their house is a homophobe. In fact, if you aren't having gay sex you are a homophobe.

can

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 11:58:18 AM »
the Orlando shooting shows America why we need someone like Hillary to be president and make America the great nation that it is.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 05:59:31 AM »
Spoken like a homophobe.  :2funny:

^^^ Spoken like a true homo.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 06:02:30 AM »
the Orlando shooting shows America why we need someone like Hillary to be president and make America the great nation that it is.

The Orlando shooting shows why Hillary can't lead. She is the worst person to handle a crisis.

Liberals often say the increasing violence is due to bad US foreign policies and America bombing the Middle East. Well the person responsible for that is Hillary Clinton.

bulbasaur

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 08:23:33 AM »

can

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 10:37:18 AM »
The Orlando shooting shows why Hillary can't lead. She is the worst person to handle a crisis.

Liberals often say the increasing violence is due to bad US foreign policies and America bombing the Middle East. Well the person responsible for that is Hillary Clinton.

It shows that she needs to lead. That's why she's going to be president.

Advertisements