Advertisement

Author Topic: letitbenonmundane  (Read 67777 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: Lilly's Journal
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2019, 10:57:20 PM »
Ntshe yuav nco mus tag ib sim. https://youtu.be/yOSNYbFQ6GE

Kuv tus mi noog.  https://youtu.be/FrDR9yKoj34

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:47:06 AM by lilly »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2019, 11:56:18 PM »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:47:52 AM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2019, 12:11:59 AM »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 09:48:07 AM by lilly »

Offline txojhmoo211

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2019, 08:23:53 AM »
Who edits 3 dots?

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2019, 05:40:17 PM »
Who edits 3 dots?

Who edits with 3 dots?  Yours truly.   :)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2019, 06:19:47 PM »
There'll Never Be Another "YOU" -- Michael Damian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUO4dqvdkIo

I don't like the song itself but I like the lyrics.
-----------

I got my friends
They're always there
And someone special that I know who really cares
But late some nights
A voice cries through
Reminding me there'll never be another "YOU"

I think of you from time to time...
Sometimes I wonder if I ever cross your mind
But looking back is hard to do
Cause it reminds me there won't be another you

If I could hold you again for one night
It would make my whole world come alive again

I will survive and carry on
Once in awhile I hear an old familiar song
It takes me back and makes me blue
Reminding me there'll never be another you
Yes, I know there'll never be another "YOU"

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2019, 01:23:26 AM »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:28:25 AM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2019, 01:47:27 AM »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:29:25 AM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2019, 02:09:21 AM »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:30:16 AM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2019, 03:10:02 AM »

Tonight so many friggin thoughts are racing through my mind. What a weird night.

- I am remembering of the time when I was in Osseo.  That was one of the happiest times of my life because when I think of happiness, memories of that time of my life seem to pop up.
- I miss my god mom and my god dad so much.  I recently had a dream about my god mom and it made me miss her so much!  😢
- I miss those nights when the moon was high on warm summer nights.  Crickets chirping, love songs on the radio.  No cell or internet, and reading and writing were my ways of passing the time when I wasn't on the phone with my friends.
- I miss that bathroom that was my own.  I miss it so much.
- I miss my room.  I had a few friends come sleep over.  It was so fun.  I remember it so vividly!
- I remember the smell of the house in Osseo.
- I miss the cabin and sitting by the fire, watching the flames flicker and the wood chips pop as they burned, and listening to frogs croak and crickets chirp.
- I remember the look and smell of that studio apartment in Minneapolis.  It was so long ago!  😭
- I remember that 2 bedroom apartment in Minneapolis also, and how that friggin cat cried like a baby all night and scared the sh*t out of me!
- I remember that time we took the bus to downtown Minneapolis and I fell asleep on my SIL's lap.
- I remember our journey from Laos to Thailand, and how it was being in the jungle.
- I remember that feeling of being in love that 1st time, that 2nd time, that 3rd time.
- I remember the two guys who loved me, who proposed to me but I wasn't ready to accept.  I remember their love and feel happy to know that they loved me so much to propose marriage.  I feel bad that I couldn't accept their proposals.  I sometimes think about the what ifs with them.
 - I remember the other guy that cared a lot about me (he was so gentle and caring towards me) but I couldn't love him back the way he deserved because I was still hung up on the 1st guy that proposed.  When I was ready and realized I was in love with him, on that same day when I was about to tell him how I felt about him,  he wrote me a breakup letter.  I don't know why I didn't fight for him. I read his letter and just accepted it.  :(
- I remember the time from April-June of this year where I fell in love with a wonderful man.  I had not been that happy in a long time.  I had not loved someone that much in a long time or ever.  He was straight out of my dreams.  He was everything I ever dreamed of.  Sadly, the stars were not aligned.
I miss him and the love that we had.  I remember how he filled my days with sunshine every day and made my heart feel so full; life was great with him in it. It had been so long where I had been alone for a long time and then he, my twin soul, appeared in my life out of nowhere and made me feel so loved, so protected, so safe. It was one of the best times of my life.  For the first time in 20 years he made me feel alive again.  I felt so giddy and so beautiful. My friends saw the happy changes in me, they saw the long-last smile return to my face every day for months. They told me how beautiful I had become because I looked so happy.  I was happy. 
I know that what we had was real.  The love we felt was mutual.  It wasn't easy to say goodbye to what we had.  But I know that in the end it's for the best.  At times I wish I had never met him because I think I would rather never have met him than to have met him to only find out wb txoj hmoo tsis txog.  But I don't regret having met him.  He was one of the greatest things to happen to me. I am so grateful that he allowed me to feel love again.  I didn't think I could love again until him. He gave me hope that love was possible again.  For loving me, for allowing my heart to open up to love again, I thank him very much from the bottom of my heart.
- I realize that so far, I've lived a colorful and interesting life.  It's been painful but there were as many good memories as there were bad.  But it's the good and fond memories that fill my heart with happiness and bring a smile to my face.

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2019, 12:16:15 PM »
Before I forget, I had the weirdest dream.  I dreamed that there was this home decorator who came and made me an expensive round box that costed $1000.00.  I didn't even ask for the box and thought it was ugly and weird.  It was made out of black rubber where miscellaneous guns and other metal parts were glued on.  The top was uneven as it had guns and various metal parts glued all over.  I thought of telling the lady that I didn't ask for it and didn't want it but at the same time it was a unique piece so I decided to keep it.  Weird dream.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2019, 05:53:37 PM »
Zaj nkauj no ua rau kuv nco kuv txiv heev.  The music from the erhu (nkauj nog ncas) reminds me of life in Laos with him...   :'(  :'(    Txiv Lub Xim Xaus - Maa Vue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=210CEb7It2w

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 07:23:43 PM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2019, 03:10:01 PM »
Life right now is crazy and I haven't been able to accomplish the things I wanted to accomplish yet.  I hate how we have an image in our heads of how we want things to turn out but sometimes it takes a long time for the things we want to become a reality.  I've been a bit sad that it's taken me so long to finish the things that I want to get done.  There is only one of me.  But I know that there are better days ahead.  Nothing good ever comes without hard work.  I just miss doing things with my kiddos so much.  House projects have taken up all of my time and, so, I haven't had the time or energy to do a lot of things with them.  I hope that that can change very, very soon.  They are growing up so fast!  I hate how fast they are growing!  My baby boy got so much taller over the summer!   :'(  I still want him to be little.   :'( :'(   I want nothing but to see smiles on my babies' faces.  I want nothing but to hear their laughs.  I hope that after this whole ordeal, things will be a lot better for us.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2019, 10:23:40 AM »
I'm a cardi b fan.  She exudes this power that's hard to explain.  She's super confident in herself and has this 'don't care what people think' attitude. She's true to herself and uninhibited.  She's so unique in her sound and style.  Her performance here is excellent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G-ULhfBLjM

I also like Hwasa because she displays a sassy confidence.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScSn235gQx0   Btw, I only found out about her through this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6M9wM6hD8Q

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:26:51 AM by lilly »

Advertisements