Advertisement

Author Topic: letitbenonmundane  (Read 67724 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Lilly's Journal
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2019, 06:03:26 PM »

Lmao!  I love it!   :2funny:  Yeah, politics hurt my head too.  At the end of the day, it's all bs anyway.  People will do what they do.  We just hope the world doesn't get blown up while we're sleeping.

You know you don't have to agree with the person to kick it. 

But I see what's up.  You trying to have something in common with me eh?  :2funny:

With politics, I had enough of it.  While I know that it is our rights and what not, I also know that because of politics, we are here in America.  Politics can divide.  I heard stories about Thanksgiving dinner with the family and people starting an argument about the left and right that it divides the family.  Now why would anyone wants to engage in American politics like a dayam cult?   Unless you a redneck cuz your forefathers have stakes in this land to protect then yeah but you have stories about Sanders lying or Muller jail time n trump collusion, I don't care cuz they all can go to hell and I still don't care. 

But it is news for others to follow like a big daily soap opera show.  Korean drama sounds more appealing to me than white house drama. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 06:16:12 PM »
Tell me something.  Are you typing on your Fon or computer? 

Just wanted to see what's the delay time over there on your side. 

I'm on my Fon so typing is rather slow for me so bare with me.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
You know you don't have to agree with the person to kick it. 

But I see what's up.  You trying to have something in common with me eh?  :2funny:

With politics, I had enough of it.  While I know that it is our rights and what not, I also know that because of politics, we are here in America.  Politics can divide.  I heard stories about Thanksgiving dinner with the family and people starting an argument about the left and right that it divides the family.  Now why would anyone wants to engage in American politics like a dayam cult?   Unless you a redneck cuz your forefathers have stakes in this land to protect then yeah but you have stories about Sanders lying or Muller jail time n trump collusion, I don't care cuz they all can go to hell and I still don't care. 

But it is news for others to follow like a big daily soap opera show.  Korean drama sounds more appealing to me than white house drama.

I'm not agreeing with you for the sake of agreeing with you.  It's cuz I feel the same way.  It really does hurt my head.  I follow what's going on and have opinions about things that are taking shape but too much of politics starts to deteriorate my peace of mind.  So, I'm not going to click on every piece of political news there is.

I'm typing on my phone and it's not been behaving very well so you'll see a delay.   Lol.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2019, 06:26:34 PM »
I've got to get going, but it was very nice to chat with you again,  Duma!  Have fun at work, and have a great evening!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2019, 06:31:14 PM »
Take care lily, we do again next time.  I'm not at WK lol.   I don't believe I work on Sunday unless I have to as a requirement to put food on the table. 

I best be going too.  Got lechon which is flip for roasted pig at my flip friend's house he's throwing a party.  Got to check in with my dad to see if he needs anything and later on tonight, off to the bay and prepping for the week's worth of work rolleyes. 

Offline txojhmoo211

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2019, 06:35:39 AM »
Your thoughts and wishes are all that we all wish for.  Ib tug neeg ua xav muaj lub neej with love knows best when the heart is speaking.  It isn't fair for things to be one sided but just remember that it's a sign that your heart knows what it desires.  Some of us goes through life only thinking thias pem paub kev hlub zoo li cas.  You are a wise lady that has gone through it and knows your heart's expectations.  Don't ever apologize for loving someone, even if it means they can not love you back.  Your heart knows best.  Learn from one scar and move on. 

And it's good to know that your still alive Lily.   ::) Nyob zoo koj nawb. 

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 12:02:44 PM »
Your thoughts and wishes are all that we all wish for.  Ib tug neeg ua xav muaj lub neej with love knows best when the heart is speaking.  It isn't fair for things to be one sided but just remember that it's a sign that your heart knows what it desires.  Some of us goes through life only thinking thias pem paub kev hlub zoo li cas.  You are a wise lady that has gone through it and knows your heart's expectations.  Don't ever apologize for loving someone, even if it means they can not love you back.  Your heart knows best.  Learn from one scar and move on. 

And it's good to know that your still alive Lily.   ::) Nyob zoo koj nawb.

Puas yog?   :P  It's good to know that everyone wants the things that I described.  Thank you, Txojhmoo211, for your words.  They mean a lot to me.  If you don't have someone special already, I hope someday soon the woman of your dreams will land in your lap, because you deserve the best as well.  Sib ntsib dua, tus nus.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 02:52:49 PM »
I keep having this recurring dream of my dream house!  This dream house has a big open floor plan with hardwood flooring in the main areas of the house.  I just love the way this house flows!  Lots of good feng shui.  Anyway, I’ve had this same dream so many times before but each time that I have this dream about this particular house I find myself feeling dumbfounded to find that the back part of the house leads to this other bonus secret room.  I’m always feeling this sense of surprise mixed with immense happiness at having discovered this bonus room.  So weird!

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2019, 11:41:43 AM »
I miss you every day, my brother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i55lX8w5QzI

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2019, 11:51:12 AM »
I have the most bizarre dreams!  Last night was no exception.

First, let me just say that my sleep wasn't continuous and it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.  Someone was on my mind.  I woke up several times because this person was running through my mind the whole night!  Darn this person!

Anyway, I dreamed that this person that was on my mind responded to my pebhmong posts and told me things... he told me that he felt the same way I did, that he cared, that he genuinely felt things for me... in the dream I felt his lovely thoughts.  We both accepted our mutual understanding that it was the end for us, wb txoj hmoo los kawg li ntawv.  I was happy to receive his messages, in my dream.

Then I went on to dream about this mixed black man... he was on crutches because one of his legs was amputated below the knee.  He was trying to go up a hill but was having difficulty so I decided to help him out.  Then we fell in love.  Hahaha!!!   ;D  So weird!  (This dream makes sense though because on my work break yesterday I went walking and I saw a black man in crutches because one of his legs was amputated below the knee!)

In the third dream, my daughter was in school and I needed to pick her up but for some reason I didn't have my car.  My favorite uncle was at my house visiting... this uncle loves me a lot and he spoils me... and he is rich!  He was up in MN visiting and since I didn't have my car I asked if I could take his car to pick up my daughter.  He threw me his car keys.  When I got outside I was flabbergasted and blown away to discover that my uncle had gotten himself a sweet BMW Z4 convertible:

I was almost afraid to get inside and drive it because What if I crash it?!  My uncle would kill me!  But then I thought, Nahh, he wouldn't kill me... besides, I needed to pick up my daughter... and I'll be careful driving this beauty.  So I get in the car and OMG, the interior was just gorgeous!  It looked kinda like this:

It was such a sweet ride!  I had a lot of fun driving it.  Then I woke up!   ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2019, 01:41:23 PM »
Heart Floating At Sea
By Lilly

Oh, my lost and wispy heart,
What shambles you are in with your despair and broken heart,
You’re a lonely soul lost at sea,
Waiting to be set free,
To no longer be bound to the unforgiving and turbulent sea,
You long to feel love once more,
And be among the happy faces you see ashore.

Oh, sorrowful heart full of grief,
When will you ever find a tiny semblance of relief?
To be among the crowd once more,
And not be fearful by the beguiling smiles and charms of them
But to partake in full the frolic and excitement,
And live finally in an everlasting state of enchantment?

Oh, melancholic heart floating at sea,
I fear you will reside there forevermore.
Be still and be calm,
Despair no more and live on,
Tomorrow is a new day, a new dawn
For your heart to float at sea,
Don’t you know there is where you belong with me?

(This poem talks about how my heart is in a constant state of grief but I’m so numb to the pain now, it’s become a part of me…)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2019, 03:28:36 PM »
I love ALL of Gregory Alan Isakov's songs but this one speaks to what I'm going through right now:

Gregory Alan Isakov - That Sea, the Gambler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVrhFY4j0uc

Interpretation s for the song: https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858762415/
   - I'm going with the 1st interpretation

That Sea, the Gambler
Gregory Alan Isakov

Cursed your captain and stow me below
Hold me amongst all your cards
Oh we were sea bound, and aimless at best
Clutching to the wheel and those charts
But that sea was just a gambler at heart

Oh there we were, the sun hit the starboard
And we were as free as we could be
We waited for land, oh we waited for thee
We aimed to stay calm and cool
But that sea was just a gambling fool

Come to me mary come, you know you once were queen
The ocean is holding all the kings
And tossed aside the weary

How i’d love to steer you straight into those waters
While those daunting clouds above began to pour
And when we’re found, we’ll kiss that ground
And roll around on that lovers floor

Come to me mary come, you know you once were queen
The ocean is holding all the kings

The ocean holding everything

Aw that dreadful, gambling sea

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 03:30:56 PM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2019, 06:55:50 PM »
What a depressing day.

Here's to you, my brother.  I hope you are doing well where you are now.  I can't wait to see you again someday.  I love you and miss you so very much.

Gregory Alan Isakov - Big Black Car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pak0LEhFyAY

« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 07:53:48 AM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2019, 10:40:12 AM »
"In another life, I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away"

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2019, 04:43:31 PM »
I was this all day today at my desk:

to this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38

And all my geeky co-workers (all guys) gave me weird looks:
- G
- R (he has a thing for me)
- C
- M
Thank god Ch wasn’t here today.

I had the urge to do this to my co-workers:

But I’m proud of myself for having self-restraint.   ;D

(Removed their names because.   :police: )

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 05:00:50 PM by lilly »

Advertisements