Advertisement

Author Topic: letitbenonmundane  (Read 67712 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: letitbenonmundane
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2020, 02:23:20 PM »
He catches such pretty fish.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 09:52:06 PM by lilly »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2020, 08:57:23 PM »
Why can't all good, warm, and fuzzy feelings last forever?  I promise you, I would totally love it if these types of feelings last forever.

After a good day's worth of work, I love that amazing sense of accomplishment you get and the pride you feel from having done your best for the day.  That feeling where you don't feel any guilt because you really put in an honest day of work so you feel content to relax and celebrate because it's well-deserved.  You sit out on the deck for a few minutes drinking a yummy margarita, enjoying the lovely breeze that's neither cold nor hot--it feels just right, a mix of warm and cool air.  The awesome breeze serenades and whisks your soul to a joyful, happy dance.   Such a dreamy and sublime feeling.  You feel such a high, drunk on life.  Springtime is the best weather there is.

After you enjoy the fresh spring air, you treat yourself to the most yummy and delicious chicken pot pie. After which you sit in your comfy sofa, your body temperature at the right temperature, your feet not feeling cold like they usually do--they feel just right, like that feeling when you rub them on your warm lover's foot.  Your feet feel sensational rubbbed against each other as you watch a great movie on your television.

Then someone calls you up and makes you laugh until your tummy hurts.  Everything this person says is funny!

Great evening.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:08:00 PM by lilly »

Like this post: 0

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2020, 05:13:11 PM »

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 08:28:18 PM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2020, 03:43:13 PM »
These two (Stjepan Hauser and Benedetti Caretti) have immense chemistry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kczq8OMGYM 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7FkfFjBMq8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=9T8ywBXkVWk&feature=emb_logo

Stjepan Hauser reminds me of someone.  He's so hot.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2020, 06:02:50 PM »
All relationships, even the short ones and the ones that don't work out, are special.  To connect with another person, even for a short time, is meaningful and special.  :)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2020, 06:14:51 PM »
Feelings are fleeting things.  So is life.  Life is fleeting.

I am very thankful to the universe for bringing me you.  You're not someone that I ever thought would be in my life.  All the moments with you have been incredible.  I've never felt so alive.  I'm so grateful for you and all that you've shown me.  You've asked me "Will you marry me?" and "Are you my woman?" and I'm sorry I paused before answering... that's just because I'm aware that feelings are fleeting.  But you make me happy and I love us... and because I am also aware that life is fleeting, my answers were "Yes" and "Yes".  I have come to realize that what we are is what I've dreamed my whole life to experience and to have.  So, to have us be long-term, and possibly forever... Yes, I'd like that very much, Lover.  Yes, Lilly, I will marry you.  Yes, Lilly, I am your woman.   ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 01, 2020, 09:59:25 AM »
This is an AWESOME song.  Lagoon by J.A.K. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MleGCbTneXE 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 01, 2020, 10:06:38 AM »
I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Christine and the Queens".  Her voice is just so very incredibly beautiful. 

My most favorite is the one in bold:

Christine and the Queens - People, I've been sad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNGguudoLVs
Christine and the Queens - La Vita Nuova ft. Caroline Polachek - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sauPCkSOiAw
Christine and the Queens - Comme si - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2PRAjimRWM

We've danced to this song a few times.  Beautiful times.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNGguudoLVs

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2020, 10:32:47 AM »
I've had Gaspar Noé's French movie "Love" (https://www.netflix.com/title/80057969) on my list for a year.  The intro had me going :o so I shut it off and didn't finish watching it but still I kept it on my list.  I finally finished watching the entire movie recently.  DO NOT WATCH IT WITH KIDS AROUND.  FOR REAL.  DO NOT.  ;D 

If you are in the mood for an erotic drama with extreme explicit sexual imagery and scenes then please watch it.  You will LOVE it.   :P ;D

I love it because the energy between Murphy and Electra is so deep and intense.  The way they are together physically (the kissing, the walks, the talks, etc) reminds me of a relationship.  To connect with someone like that on such a deep emotional and physical level is incredibly special.  Such a deep bond where you can be so spiritually and physically honest with each other.  That kind of connection doesn't happen with just anybody.  It takes someone special to be able to experience that kind of "melting" into each other on so many levels.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 01, 2020, 10:44:21 AM »
never knew what he looked like. he looks like Anthony Bourdain's twin.

Yes, he does look like Anthony Bourdain.  Leonard Cohen was one handsome man.  So was Anthony Bourdain.  So sad about Anthony.  I loved watching his travel shows.  The way he did his shows, his voice, and the way he scripted the shows, cut really deep--he and his shows revealed the essence of the many beautiful things about life and the human experience with the colorful show of food, culture, places, and people.  So sad that he is gone now.  Such deep and beautiful people are often the most troubled ones.  Leonard was another deep one... his thoughts and his look at life were super deep and poetic... If I was one of the lucky ones in their lives that got the chance to sit down and chat with them (about anything, especially about the meaning of life)... that would have been such an orgasmic experience.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2020, 11:24:20 AM »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2020, 01:37:48 PM »
i think this is your peoples
are the men are all bridenappers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAhdeizXpaQ

Beautiful video and song!  Those are Hmong outfits/clothes but I think she's singing in Vietnamese?  Thanks for sharing!   O0 O0

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2020, 12:47:11 AM »

« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:41:39 AM by lilly »

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 12, 2020, 01:03:56 PM »
He's such cool and fun dude.  A professional, yet, a social butterfly, a hip and down for a good time guy.  I love the way he dances to hip hop waving his hands like dis: https://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/24458069/preview/stock-footage-caucasian-male-hand-in-long-sleeve-jacket-making-hip-hop-finger-show-off-gestures-on-black.webm

It's kinda hard to imagine that he'd be such a cool and fun guy by the way that he normally looks, but he's so cool and fun to be around.  We're always laughing until our stomachs hurt.

Btw, I love this song.  Roddy Ricch - The Box: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLHqpjW3aDs

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2020, 12:43:52 AM »
This summer has gone by so fast.  And it's one of the saddest summers ever with not being able to do much with my kids.  I wish we could have gone vacation somewhere.  I can't wait until we can go somewhere again.

My daughter is fast becoming a young woman.  She's very stubborn but has a good head on her shoulders.  She reminds me of myself at that age.  My son is the sweetest as always.  I love him to death.  He's so precious.  I wish they didn't have to grow up.  Every day and every year, they get bigger and their faces change.  So sad.  I want those little cheeks to stay little.  But I'm glad that no matter how much those cheeks may change, I'll always be able to put my lips on them.

M and I went on 20+ motorcycle rides this summer.  They were all so much fun.  I loved all the places we drove to and all the places we stopped at to walk and all the places we ate at.  I love being with M.  He makes me laugh all the time.  I'm always so happy when I'm with him.  I'm so grateful he came into my life.  People look at him and they probably see him as this other person (I'm not sure how they see him as), but to me, he is the coolest.  He's a lot like me.  We may look serious but we are both young at heart.  We enjoy the same things.  We think alike on most things. I love how we vibe and how we seem to fit even though physically we don't look like we'd make a good match.  Lol.  He's the kind of goofball, nerd, kindred spirit I've looked for my entire life.  He's my twin.  I'm so blessed to have him in my life.  He is my best friend but should things change, I hope we will always stay friends no matter what.

A few weeks ago we went to a restaurant and sat outside.  When the bill came he grabbbed the check super fast.  Most times he let me but this time he insisted.  I threw my card at him and he threw it back.  We had a volley game with my card.  I'd throw my card at him and he'd throw it back towards me.  We must have tossed it like 20 times back and forth.  One time it landed in my empty cup and we laughed.  I went over to get the check and he opened up his jacket and tried to hide it his jacket just as our waitress was walking by.  The waitress thought we were cute.  Anyway, unlike my past experiences, it's nice to know that he wants a partnership and not just for me to do everything.  It's important to me that he is a gentleman and wants to take care of me even though I can take care of myself.

Advertisements