Advertisement

Author Topic: All I'm saying is... I'm not a church going person but... I did go to church a  (Read 963 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
few times... just to meet hmongs...

And I looked around... and a good over 70 percent of the church folks was on their phones during the service not paying attention..

I'm not a church person and I saw through the service without being on my phone two times as I been there only two times so far.

What's wrong with the picture here?

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

FetishDream

few times... just to meet hmongs...

And I looked around... and a good over 70 percent of the church folks was on their phones during the service not paying attention..

I'm not a church person and I saw through the service without being on my phone two times as I been there only two times so far.

What's wrong with the picture here?

I have the bible on my phone.  What is wrong with you looking at me, looking at my bible on my phone?   

Did Jesus came to take away our sins but left us with no tech or what?   :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Advertisements