Advertisement

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Has Already Lost  (Read 5496 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Hillary Clinton Has Already Lost
« on: July 17, 2016, 11:24:23 PM »
She is a career politician and she is going up against someone who is not. That someone has a lot of supporters and can possibly unseat her.

That is EMBARRASSING!

If Hillary wins, it is only by default, NOT because she ran against another career politician. If she wins it is because the American people have given up and don't believe in the political system.

If Hillary wins it's because there are too many Liberals who talk s.hit against big government, big corporations, the elite, the rigged system, and the establishment but at the end of the day they will vote for and support all these things.

They should've voted for Bernie. But stupid Bernie should've never endorsed Hillary Clinton. It just shows how weak they all are. He's supposed to be anti-Hillary but in the end even he and Elizabeth Warren endorsed Clinton to stay in line with the party.

What a disgrace!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Hillary Clinton Has Already Lost
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 11:38:46 PM »
What would be more embarrassing is if Hillary wins in November, and this thread gets trolled. 

can

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 07:27:16 AM »
What would be more embarrassing is if Hillary wins in November, and this thread gets trolled.

;D

Too easy

FetishDream

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 04:31:59 PM »
If being too confident, you can also lose.  Underdog wins too. 

You know that she got away with that email scandal right?  So now they can't get her with this case and so the jokes about crooked hilary stops there. 

We will just have to wait to see if America really wants to put the very first female president up there.  I mean they already got a kaydoo to silence the public so why not put a female up there for female liberation movement?  If not, we shall wait for another lifetime for another female that can come close. 

Trump is not going to make this nation great.  He will make himself great.  I liked him for the fact that he tends to say some fawked up chit in public.   :2funny:

can

Re: Hillary Clinton Has Already Los
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 04:50:59 PM »

You know that she got away with that email scandal right? 

There was no sandal. That's why it was cleared.  Lol. You cry babies still crying.  :D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 02:04:51 AM »

Why should this thread be an embarrassment?

Hillary has already lost even if she wins the election.

What's embarrassing is that she's totally scared of Trump. The liberal media is desperately trying so hard with their attacks.

This election is a joke and that's why I will be voting for Trump.

I consider this a win for Trump. I bet he didn't imagine that he would get this far, since he's not a politician and all. Not like Hillary. This is her bread and butter.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

can

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 12:22:24 PM »
That's exactly what some nuts said why they think he'll be a great president, because he isn't afraid to say things. But of course, the reality is that he will only create more problems if he is like this as the president.  he won't maintain any sort of peace, he won't be diplomatic.  He'll just create more issues and chaos with his behavior.

trump doesn't know anything just like his voters. LOL. it's too funny.  :2funny:

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 08:36:51 AM »
We, the GOP, want Trump as our presidential nominee.

But first let's quell this rebellion within the party. Never mind the petitions, state delegates leaving the floor amidst protests and the absence of top GOP representative s.

FetishDream

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 03:39:44 PM »
A lot of people are voting basing it upon characters. 

We should be voting on what it is that is in store for us or how can a winning president can benefit me and my career or job or my living quarters or instead of saying "make america great again" why not say "make america safe again" 

once again, vote for your selfish self.  If this chit has nothing to do with me, I'm not voting either. 

can

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 08:39:23 AM »
A lot of people are voting basing it upon characters. 

We should be voting on what it is that is in store for us or how can a winning president can benefit me and my career or job or my living quarters or instead of saying "make america great again" why not say "make america safe again" 

once again, vote for your selfish self.  If this chit has nothing to do with me, I'm not voting either.

the funniest thing is that even the GOP don't like Trump. LOL. too funny. he's all they got so they had to pick him.  :idiot2: :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 03:25:28 PM »
the funniest thing is that even the GOP don't like Trump. LOL. too funny. he's all they got so they had to pick him.  :idiot2: :2funny:

The GOP is all politicians.  Would you want a no experience person like the janitor to be your ceo?   :2funny:

can

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 06:40:31 PM »
The GOP is all politicians.  Would you want a no experience person like the janitor to be your ceo?   :2funny:

so is everyone else who gets into politics. LOL  :idiot2: :2funny:

ok-fine-version3

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 08:47:57 AM »
In other words, Hillary is going to win but Imma stick one to her anyway because I'm a petty piece if shit.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2016, 10:15:02 AM »

Apparently the GOP does.

can

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 11:05:43 PM »
Apparently the GOP does.

logic is not part of their thinking process  :idiot2: :2funny:

Advertisements