Advertisement

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Has Already Lost  (Read 5497 times)

can

Re: Hillary Clinton Has Already Lost
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2016, 10:45:20 AM »
In other words, Hillary is going to win but Imma stick one to her anyway because I'm a petty piece if shit.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

what's funny is that these GOPers in here were talking smack about trump in the beginning but now they retracted and want to vote for him cause he's all they got  :idiot2: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2016, 10:47:31 PM »
If Hillary wins people on the Left will still find ways to be miserable.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

They vote for Hillary because she stands for everything that the right does not and that's the only reason why misfits vote for her. Misfits don't vote base on reason or for platforms that will actually improve their lives. It is all about spiting the opponent. Thus, I will cast my vote for Trump because he is actually everything that misfits are looking for in a candidate other than the fact that he doesn't have a vagina between his legs.

The Left needs to be given exactly what they want. If anything, this election is about which two Democrats should be POTUS.  :idiot2:

Conservatives will do fine under any presidential term.  O0 As time has shown throughout history.

ok-fine-version3

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 11:13:40 PM »
Trump went where he fit in the most. The Repungent Party. Where there is an abundance of holier than thou spinless assphats like Rand Paul, who's completely oblivious to the fact that his party has been nothing more than self loathing populists. Speaking of vagina, I anticipate a day will come when the GOP will also demand an investigation into whether Hillary has one between her legs. I'll wager Trump's pomernian wig on it.

can

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2016, 12:48:34 AM »
Trump went where he fit in the most. The Repungent Party. Where there is an abundance of holier than thou spinless assphats like Rand Paul, who's completely oblivious to the fact that his party has been nothing more than self loathing populists. Speaking of vagina, I anticipate a day will come when the GOP will also demand an investigation into whether Hillary has one between her legs. I'll wager Trump's pomernian wig on it.

Trump went where the stupid would understand him most  :idiot2: :2funny:

Advertisements