Advertisement

Author Topic: Scientists think they've found the origin of all earthly life  (Read 974 times)

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
Scientists think they've found the origin of all earthly life

http://theweek.com/speedreads/638809/scientists-think-theyve-found-origin-all-earthly-life

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

Re: Scientists think they've found the origin of all earthly life
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 04:42:44 PM »
It can't say that it came from here and there.  We want to know where it came from before it got there.  4 billions?  Try further. 

One theory is that it came from out of space.  Like we know that the earth, like the moon and her craters were impacted by meteorites throughout their young life.  It just happens that the planet earth is the perfect environment to bring things back to life.  If this same meteor was to hit anywhere else, it is not the right condition so it dies or turn to dust? 

It is proven that if you freezes microbes, you can bring it back to life in later years.  I have tried it with flies as an experiment.  You put it in the freezer for a week and then you take it out, thaw it and it comes back to life.  One can say that it did not completely die but a result of slowing down its mechanism to go into a long hibernation period.  However, what about the theory I spoken about from above?  Can a microbe, the grand ancestry to all living things on earth be in a sleep like state for millions or billions of years on that meteor and just waiting to bloom can even be viable? 

The answer is... I don't fawking know.   :2funny:

I'm still trying to figure out where out there did such microbe came from.  It did not just hop on that meteorite by accident.  If there is life out there, this is the only explanation to such theory.  Perhaps a planet filled up with these microbes but such planet blew up into pieces so the microbes be flying on rocks to other places in the galaxy but only one planet, the planet earth is perfect enough to start their regeneration process. 

Looks good on paper but I still don't effing believe it.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Advertisements