Advertisement

Author Topic: Good bye GOP  (Read 4006 times)

Evil_K_Man

Good bye GOP
« on: July 27, 2016, 11:47:05 AM »
Nicole Wallace summed it up well...

After Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention last week, Nicolle Wallace, a longtime GOP strategist, had a memorable exchange with NBC’s Chuck Todd.

WALLACE: [T]he Republican Party that I worked for for two decades died in this room tonight. We are now represented as a Party by a man who believes in protectionism, isolationism, and nativism. And those were the forces that George W. Bush, and I believe John McCain too, were most worried about during their times as the leaders of the Republican Party.

CHUCK TODD: Striking comment. You believe the party died tonight?

WALLACE: Well, the voters picked this guy. This is where the Republican Party is now. They now are attracted to those forces of isolationism and protectionism. But the party I was part of for two decades is dead.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

can

Re: Good bye GOP
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 12:18:39 PM »
I love the GOP because they are a joke. it's great comedy.  :2funny:

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 12:21:18 PM »
The GOP will be there down the road, everyone else will move on  ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 05:03:12 PM »
I love the GOP because they are a joke. it's great comedy.  :2funny:

Not as much as a joke of the Dems party. Can we say pandering, two-face, etc.

It's a joke to bring in E. Warren ( non-Native American) to win the Native American votes, mothers of criminals killed by cops and BLM to win the black votes, "illegal" to win the Latino votes, an advocate for the abortion clinic PPH to win women votes... I bet they'll bring in Kim Jung-un to win the Asian votes next. It fits their pattern... heck, even their candidate is a habitual liar that's above the law.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 05:04:37 PM »
The GOP will be there down the road, everyone else will move on  ;D

You better by a good old Dem that follow the masses without a peep otherwise they'll all conspired to beat you down... Look what they did to Sanders.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

can

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 05:15:36 PM »
Not as much as a joke of the Dems party. Can we say pandering, two-face, etc.

It's a joke to bring in E. Warren ( non-Native American) to win the Native American votes, mothers of criminals killed by cops and BLM to win the black votes, "illegal" to win the Latino votes, an advocate for the abortion clinic PPH to win women votes... I bet they'll bring in Kim Jung-un to win the Asian votes next. It fits their pattern... heck, even their candidate is a habitual liar that's above the law.

the gop are bigger jokes. picked an orange monkey as their presidential nominee but many of the GOP don't even like him.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 05:46:25 PM »
the gop are bigger jokes. picked an orange monkey as their presidential nominee but many of the GOP don't even like him.  :idiot2: :2funny:

I watched parts of the RNC and it was so painful.  Some GOPers like the Bush family weren't even there to support him.  I don't blame them, a loud mouth like Trump whose companies have filed for multiple bankruptcy and his Trump university now facing class action lawsuits in federal court...yeah I would totally not vote for him too.  And now hes f*cking over the "freedom kids" who performed at one of his rallies. They are suing him too now...like seriously has anybody in America not sued Trump?

can

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 07:44:41 PM »
I watched parts of the RNC and it was so painful.  Some GOPers like the Bush family weren't even there to support him.  I don't blame them, a loud mouth like Trump whose companies have filed for multiple bankruptcy and his Trump university now facing class action lawsuits in federal court...yeah I would totally not vote for him too.  And now hes f*cking over the "freedom kids" who performed at one of his rallies. They are suing him too now...like seriously has anybody in America not sued Trump?

teddy cruiz came up there and took a massive shat on him as well. it's gotta be bad when your party don't want to support you and decided to poop on you at the convention they're supposed to help you. there are a lot of GOPers in here also talking smack about him and now they are on their knees for him cause that's all they got. LOL. comedy gold!  :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 08:13:24 PM »
The Republicans had to be split up sooner or later. Gotta separate the good from the bad. As Jesus said, the day of harvesting has come. The wheat will be separated from the chaff and that is what happened to the GOP. I applaud Ted Cruz for standing up for his principles, unlike SELLOUT BERNIE SANDERS. 

Too many people are evil these days so it's no surprise that the Dems have recruited all the brainwashed millennials. They've been indoctrinating the people all those years via public education and liberal colleges.

The DNC is more divided than the Republicans. What Sanders did even after it was proven that the DNC rigged the whole thing against him PROVES THAT THE DNC ARE EVIL. Their followers are EVIL.

They put up an "illegal immigrant", mothers of thugs, etc.

WARREN IS ALSO A SELLOUT.

People who swore to go after WALL STREET just endorsed Hillary, who is known for doing favors for WALL STREET.

Anybody who is Democrat and can applaud THIS deserves everything coming their way.

This is why I always knew Democrats were two-faced bulls.hitters.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 08:25:01 PM »
Nicole Wallace should realize that people nowadays are more concerned about promoting their evil and worldly ways. The GOP is dead because nobody supports being good anymore.

The reason why Trump has gained such a large following is because the DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAS GONE FULL BLOWN CRAZY AND DANGEROUS.

They don't want to protect LGBT, they want to promote LGBT. They don't want to give women rights, they want to destabilize men. They don't want multiculturali sm, they want chaos. They don't want equality, they want to turn the tables.

Give them TRUMP.

Trump was FOR ABORTION AND LGBT issues long before Hillary.

But don't expect PH LIBERALS to know their own Democratic party's history.  ::) :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 10:27:57 PM »
teddy cruiz came up there and took a massive shat on him as well. it's gotta be bad when your party don't want to support you and decided to poop on you at the convention they're supposed to help you. there are a lot of GOPers in here also talking smack about him and now they are on their knees for him cause that's all they got. LOL. comedy gold!  :2funny:

Oh yeah I totally forgot about Raphael. He took a big dump on Trumps face. That just tells you how far this party has flushed itself down the toilet when they let someone go up and talk smack about their orange oompa loompa.

Even though Raphael spoke the truth he's still a moron. I would be embarrassed to be a Repub.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 07:54:16 AM »
The lesser of two evils, is still evil.

I don't know why people continue to bicker among the two major parties. It's not like there are other parties and candidates to vote for  ;)

Why would you vote the party-line and settle, yes, SETTLE for what's offered when you can vote for who you believe in despite the candidate's affiliated party? I understand the whole "third party candidates are insignificant" but it'll only be true as long as people continue to believe so.

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 10:47:03 AM »
The lesser of two evils, is still evil.

I don't know why people continue to bicker among the two major parties. It's not like there are other parties and candidates to vote for  ;)

Why would you vote the party-line and settle, yes, SETTLE for what's offered when you can vote for who you believe in despite the candidate's affiliated party? I understand the whole "third party candidates are insignificant" but it'll only be true as long as people continue to believe so.

It's American politics, every other party will be the lesser evil of whatever bigger evil that is out there.

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 11:17:01 AM »
Also I think its amazing that the DNC invited the Asian Pacific American Caucus to speak at their convention. It's the first time a group of elected Asians/Pacific islanders ever spoke at a national convention.

Versus the RNC where they have what...some dude from Duck Dynasty? And this is why Nicolle Wallace is right about the GOP.

can

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 01:17:09 PM »
Also I think its amazing that the DNC invited the Asian Pacific American Caucus to speak at their convention. It's the first time a group of elected Asians/Pacific islanders ever spoke at a national convention.

Versus the RNC where they have what...some dude from Duck Dynasty? And this is why Nicolle Wallace is right about the GOP.

the gop love their ducks. lol. and Charles in charge. but everyone spoke about the same thing, which was fear. scaring all the white people to vote on feelings.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Advertisements