Advertisement

Author Topic: Good bye GOP  (Read 3985 times)

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: Good bye GOP
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 02:23:46 PM »
It's either for fear or hope.

I vote to make America great again  ;D

Like this post: 0
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Adverstisement

can

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2016, 02:40:39 PM »
It's either for fear or hope.

I vote to make America great again  ;D

America is already great  O0 ;D

ok-fine-version3

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 12:38:43 PM »
Who didn't see it coming, especially with the herd of tea baggers who infiltrated the party?  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 12:49:41 PM »
Minorities. Keep in mind that the great America of the past didn't include you! To get back there, you'd have to be kicked out first.

can

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 12:51:02 PM »
Who didn't see it coming, especially with the herd of tea baggers who infiltrated the party?  ;D

the GOP went full retard and never came back. LOL  :idiot2: :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 04:19:36 PM »
Trump needs to shut his mouth and start learning how to talk like a politicians.  Win the game and then he can free talk to what he has on his mind.  The buffoon did it again.  Opened his fat mouth and started another controversy about the American muslin who died in combat in the middle east. 

Just like a car racing battle.  Hillary is back in the lead with a slight pass. 

If the gop is going down, you can thank trump for it.  His running mate is getting embarrassed as he is trying to buffer out the situation with trump and the words that are coming out of his mouth. 

Trump is a business man and he has good sales practices, even in politics.  He got all of you supporters on the hook, line and sinker. 

Once he wins, don't forget to what I say because I have been down that road before.  I walked home with a product, being sold to me by a good sales person and then it hits me.  Buyer's remorse.   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 11:45:00 AM »
Ughhhh....more reasons why Lincoln is turning in his grave now.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/joe-scarborough-says-donald-trump-asked-three-171548781.html

“I’ll have to be very careful here,” Scarborough said slowly. “Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on international level went to advise Donald Trump, and three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked, at one point, ‘If we have them, why can’t we use them?’ That’s one of the reasons why he just doesn’t have foreign policy experts around him.”

can

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 11:50:02 AM »
Ughhhh....more reasons why Lincoln is turning in his grave now.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/joe-scarborough-says-donald-trump-asked-three-171548781.html

“I’ll have to be very careful here,” Scarborough said slowly. “Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on international level went to advise Donald Trump, and three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked, at one point, ‘If we have them, why can’t we use them?’ That’s one of the reasons why he just doesn’t have foreign policy experts around him.”

his own party is turning against him. 3 major repubs, including speaker ryan

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan said Trump’s statements that Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing a lawsuit brought by Trump University students who say they were ripped off, should recuse himself because of his ethnic heritage are “textbook racism.”

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 06:40:56 PM »
The GOP can't really do anything since Trump has so much power from the extreme right. Like John McCain, republicans needs the extremist base to get re-elected or lose support if they speak ill of Trump. Even those big 3 softens their tone to Trump. The strategy to use and rely on the "ill informed/uneducated to push their conservative agendas has come to roust. GOPs has loss control of the party they've created, it's officially a renegade party within a party platform. GOPs should have went with John Kassic.

Advertisements