Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong burial and Chinese duckED UP MOVE!  (Read 34359 times)

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong burial and Chinese duckED UP MOVE!
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2016, 08:17:32 PM »
What for and what's the reason? I hate Hmong people and their twisted politics whether it's the ogs or the young trying to get into government office. I hate suck ups and beggars!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2016, 09:48:38 PM »
GVP and the past are an exception. Sorry,  but you have the wrong idea. What I have problems with are folks that believe in communism or democracy and believes one is more superior than the other and people should adopt it. The idea that we must learn the ways of the West to move or go anywhere is just ridiculous. Having Fong or Mee helps the Hmong people to excel is ridiculous... The best Hmong people I don't know makes millions and are out of the spot lite. They do more in the name of Hmong than any of politicians can. It's money that controls and shape this country. It's money & power that brings about RESPECT. It's intellect and know how that can control the industry. Why are hmong people wasting resources on useless things like running for office or trying to stir up problems elsewhere in the world.

If people want to revolt, let them be. Should be non of our concerns. Young people can fight? Only in COD: Modern Warfare... 

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2016, 09:34:23 PM »
True. Leader without a person to back him up with finance will cause a rebelling. I understand. IF Fong or Mee finds someone who is willingly to support the Hmong community; also, contact the Hmong in China if they agree with us. We have to gather from two different points of view in two different lands. The East and the West must consult within each other if we truly desire to rebel against China and forge our own country. I understand that we will be the first colonial tribes to rebel against China. If we want to ally with someone who is close to us, I will ally with Taiwan since they are desperate to push the PRC out of the line. Since Taiwan is the closest one to make an economic trade; also, Vietnam as well, then I see a better deal for the three of us to grow. Vietnam was once our enemy before that was hired by retarded, black Laotians, but I can forgive Vietnam since they weren't the main boss that did all atrocities in Laos. China, will be our next top list if we rebel before scaring Laos with our mighty power.

If you do know someone who has money, then support our leaders by finding a money-maker to back our people up. Do you want another Hollywood discrimination that calls us stupid and a bunch of wusses?

Thone two countries are not going to be your allies against PRC. Vietnam 's number one imports are from China.  They will not risk jeopardizing their relations with China.  Taiwan won't support you either for fear of internal instability and risk jeopardizing the support from USA in their defense against China.  The USA's policy is that if China invades Taiwan,  USA will help defend Taiwan but there is no guarantee of USA's support according to that policy.

And if the two senators you mentioned actually did what you said, they will most likely be imprisoned for conspiracy. And even if they stepped down as American senators prior to doing that, they won't have any political power or support to overthrow China.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2016, 08:42:29 AM »
Would you be open to revealing your infatuation with the idea of "rebelling against China?"

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2016, 08:56:55 AM »
Would you be open to revealing your infatuation with the idea of "rebelling against China?"

Isn't it obvious? It's hate.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2016, 12:36:54 PM »
 >:D I would've given him the benefit of the doubt. I'm waiting for an explicit "I hate China!"

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2016, 11:47:39 AM »
What to do with China? If China sees our senators as conspiracy people, Hmong people will still stand to fight. If we lose one head, it's just a head. We still have others. That's what makes us hard to kill. Just because a king died doesn't mean, "Oh well, we lose." Nope! Our king is dead, we still fight.

That's why China won't take off the head. They will do what they've done in the past. Poison was always effective in the past, they will use it again.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2016, 03:33:43 PM »
Then force our leaders to have someone to drink their food, eat their food if its not poison. Make sure there are no traitors as well. I hate Hmong traitors; I don't want another Sichuan situation.

Looks like you didn't quite get the  "use poison " and not "cut off head" part.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2016, 11:09:06 AM »
We can agree to disagree.  How long have the Hmong been without a country?  Over 1000 years and we're still Hmong.  According to our known history, 900 AD, or 223 BC.  None of these dates are official until we find concrete evidence showing that we had a self governing system back in 900 AD, or that the Chu kingdom was actually ours back in 223 BC.

Let's be realistic, where on earth do we plan to build a country?  What army are we using to take lands by force?  Who is our great orator who'll win a nation through diplomacy?  Are we starting a rebellion somewhere?  What chances do they have against the nation they plan to rebel against?

I have read your comments. I have answers for them... However, currently I can't use my computer to type very well as there's a problem with some of the keypad letters. just typing this much has taken several minutes to do so as I had to cut and paste certain letters.

Advertisements