Advertisement

Author Topic: You'll never hear or see this from the Lib/Dem media...  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
You'll never hear or see this from the Lib/Dem media...
« on: July 29, 2016, 09:06:31 PM »
Why? because it'll reveal truths about their chosen one where Dems followed rank and file...

From a 2-part investigative series of Belz and Derrick - do your own research and read it.

Hillbilly obstructed the designation of Boko Haram as a terrorist group... reason? Because a few of her top donors is cashing in on the the state of the situation in Nigeria. If she does allow the designation of Boko Haram as a terrorist group, she stands to lose millions in donation and support.

Her protected donors:
Kase Lawal - being charged in illegal oil scheme by South Africa and Nigeria, business dealing with known warlords with ties to Boko Haram, al-shabaab, and involved with bribes, kickback and illegal activities.

Adewale Tinubu - running heroin rings in Chicago in the 70s, suspicion of money laundering, tax evasion, and other corruptions. Bill Clintton stood side-by-side with Adewale's uncle (Bola Tinubu) attending the dedication of a massive, controversial reclamation project called Eko Atlantic. He was charged with funneling huge amounts of state funds -- up to 15 percent of annual tax revenues -- to a private consulting firm in which he had controlling interest.

It wasn't until she left her position as SoS, did they eventually designated Boko Haram as a terrorist group.

Now... many Dem lemmings will defend Hillbilly and say that the investigative is all lies. They say the same thing about her email scandals, Benghazi scandals, and her past scandals. Scandals seems to follow here everywhere... They also said that about Hillary's role in the fast-tracking approval of Russia's acquisition of a large chunk of America's uranium supply -- while the Clinton Foundation was taking money from those profiting from the deal.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

can

Re: You'll never hear or see this from the Lib/Dem media...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 12:24:37 AM »

Hillbilly obstructed the designation of Boko Haram as a terrorist group...

your gop need to keep your hillbillies in check  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:53:58 PM »
Or maybe, main stream media didn't pick up conspiracy theories with no real proof because it's not a real story.

can

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 01:08:52 PM »
Or maybe, main stream media didn't pick up conspiracy theories with no real proof because it's not a real story.

real or fake, republicans can't tell the difference  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 08:34:55 PM »
You wouldn't hear this from Lib/Dem media either....

JUAN WILLIAMS (CO-HOST): I don't think most people, I don't think most Americans, even Trump supporters think Donald Trump really knows a lot about how to combat terrorism.

ERIC BOLLING (CO-HOST): I'll tell you about who doesn't know a whole lot about terrorism, is President Obama. And he's proven that over the last eight years. Remember when he said "I want to lead from behind," he said --

WILLIAMS: He never said "I want to lead from behind."

BOLLING: -- "Let's pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq."

KIMBERLY GUILFOLYE (CO-HOST): The "jay vee team."

BOLLING: -- "Jay vee team." He's failed on every level as far as counter-terror all the way through.

WILLIAMS: Oh, I see.

BOLLING: And if you point to Bin Laden, that wasn't Obama's administration that got Bin Laden.

WILLIAMS: It wasn't?

BOLLING: That was the Bush administration that set up the kill shot, and Obama took the kill shot.

WILLIAMS: Up to then, I was listening to you. But goodness gracious, you went overboard.

can

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 11:25:31 AM »
You wouldn't hear this from Lib/Dem media either....

JUAN WILLIAMS (CO-HOST): I don't think most people, I don't think most Americans, even Trump supporters think Donald Trump really knows a lot about how to combat terrorism.

ERIC BOLLING (CO-HOST): I'll tell you about who doesn't know a whole lot about terrorism, is President Obama. And he's proven that over the last eight years. Remember when he said "I want to lead from behind," he said --

WILLIAMS: He never said "I want to lead from behind."

BOLLING: -- "Let's pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq."

KIMBERLY GUILFOLYE (CO-HOST): The "jay vee team."

BOLLING: -- "Jay vee team." He's failed on every level as far as counter-terror all the way through.

WILLIAMS: Oh, I see.

BOLLING: And if you point to Bin Laden, that wasn't Obama's administration that got Bin Laden.

WILLIAMS: It wasn't?

BOLLING: That was the Bush administration that set up the kill shot, and Obama took the kill shot.

WILLIAMS: Up to then, I was listening to you. But goodness gracious, you went overboard.

the republicans going full retard. :idiot2: :2funny:

Advertisements