Advertisement

Author Topic: I found a racist Chinese saying shit to Hmong people...  (Read 11735 times)

TheAfterLife

I found a racist Chinese saying shit to Hmong people...
« on: August 02, 2016, 09:55:18 PM »
You wanna talk some shit to this guy? Cause I am pist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1IpUI3A_oA

His youtube name is RedDragonAwake ns.

I quote from this comment: "You hmongs are hunter gatherer barbarians, your people wore pulp like cotton clothes like the barbaric mongolians and tattoed your skins, lived in barbaric dirty smelly piece of shit straw stilt houses and used . LOL han chinese stole your barbaric hmong metal technology? LOL which history book did get your sources from, the han chinese have independently cretaed their own scientific technologies, the han chinese have also created their own unique and beautiful writing system, traditional clothing, architecture, painting, philosophy, mathematics, science, novels, literature, etc without any foregin influence, meanwhile you stupid dirty barbaric hmongs have created none of which any are of even equal status to match what the han chinese have achieved in terms cultural or sceintific advancement or beauty. You stupid dirty smelly hmongs ndidn't even have your own writing system and have created absolutely no structure which survives to this day in any place you once lived or presently living at. LOL that's really pathtic, in addition to that no one even cares about you filthy babaric hmongs, no one studies or appreciates your primtive barbaric hmong 'culture' at all, compared to our han culture which is being studied, appreciated and admired by non-han all over the world it's really stupid how you make such retarded claims on hmong teaching other people culture."

Here's another one: "LOL Han chinese lived in proper houses made of bricks and wood during ancient and imperial times while you hmongs lived in smelly barbaric piece of shit huts from ancient times to the present, who do you thinks are the real barbarians? LOL common sense tells us that you hmongs are the ones who are primtive barbarians. Also, the name of your race 'miao' and 'hmong' have been used interchangably with the words 'barbarian and 'savage' by the civivlized han writers, poets, philosophers and also the general population. LOL and don't forget that we han chinese almost killed all of you barbaric flat nose hmong motherduckers during the qing dynasty, lol we slaughtered 4.9 million hmong barbarians like pigs during your tribal savage uprisings during the qing dynasty. Did you forget the lesson we han chinese thought you hmongs not to be so barbaric and savage, LoL do we need to teach you hmongs a lesson again on how to be civivlized? LOL this time we han chinese will make sure we wipe out your entire savage hmong race. And speaking about rape, have you forgetten how the laotians raped your barbaric ugly flat nose hmong women and killed 1/4 of your entire hmong population in laos during the laotian civil war?
LOL you hmongs are not only uncivilized but also pathetic."

What are your thoughts?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: I found a racist Chinese saying shit to Hmong people...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 06:56:25 PM »
It's just one bigoted Han, I'm pretty sure if he is in China, the red guards are watching his dumb arse closely. Stirring up disharmony among China's 56 or so ethnic groups can warrant a bullet to the head.

SVanTha

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 06:39:08 PM »
If he says another word, I wish Pebhmong can jump in as a family and bich this racist artard. We will teach him how we fuked Yandi pretty bad.

you seem to not be able to separate yourself from the myths and legends of old.  how helpful have those myths and legends been to refuting these claims?  have they helped you argue your cause?  you know, there are people in this world who believe the moon landings never happened.  when i hear people like that express their opinion, i chuckle to myself and move on.  it's funny to me, and most everyone else, because the evidence is overwhelming that we landed on the moon; it's not worth my time talking to crazies.

when i see the opinions of this chinese guy, i chuckle too.  he may have a point or two, but he's in crazyland with the rest.  but i would guess that if your only understanding of hmong people are from myths and legends...well, you probably wouldn't be chuckling.  there's a lot of resources that's already been posted that doesn't rely on myths and legends, they would be a good place to start.  of course, like i've stated, hmong people tend to really be drawn to fantasies, myths and legends.  if you want clarity about hmong people, you'll have to adopt a new mindset:  scientific, analytic, methodical and logical.  good luck to you...i find that these are very rare traits in hmong people.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 10:14:11 AM »
Meh, he's just a bucked tooth Suav tuag tshaib who only recently found food to nourish on since Deng Xioaping opened up the market a generation or so ago.

Just tell him about the times when the Mongols came in. Then the Western world used India to send opium to them. And lastly the Japanese at Nanking... Where was his superior starving Han ass then?

But to you Kevin, you need to saibxyuas yourself too.  Often times you make outrageous and even crazy claims or linking some things together when there's nothing there. That's probably what provoked his starving Chinese ass to attack you.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:21:45 AM by YeejKoob13 »

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 10:19:03 AM »
It's hard to fight back against that starving bucked tooth chinese when we Hmong are the countryless people. He knows he has one up on us.

That's why you need to build the Hmong nation up. And for this to occur you need to respect yourself and your people and their ways.... so quit it with your christian nonsense which will only demean and divide the people into fractured groups. No strength and solidarity in divisions.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 12:44:16 AM »
Weak argument. Christianity doesn't seperate; Christianity binds you fool. It only separates the wolves and sheep. Get your info straight. Wolves will never get along with sheep.

Yah, it binds you to their (foreign white/other) culture. That's what assimilation is! And soon enough you will become them... Like how you have turned around and begin fighting us Hmong. That's how assimilation works, Kevin, niag ruam.

I just wasted time on a guy who should be in a mental hospital.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 06:32:33 PM »
Yah, it binds you to their (foreign white/other) culture. That's what assimilation is! And soon enough you will become them... Like how you have turned around and begin fighting us Hmong. That's how assimilation works, Kevin, niag ruam.

I just wasted time on a guy who should be in a mental hospital.

You fool... the Hmongs have been adopting other race tradition into theirs. Even their language is an intermixed of other race's languages.

AfterLife... don't be bother by such nonsense and fools. This Han Chinese dude is just a loser...
But if you really want to get back at him... just tell him that since his Han Chinese are so great, the Japanese refer to his race as "Sick Man of Asia" and "No Dogs or Chinese Allow"

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 06:38:13 PM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 07:16:36 PM »
Nah.  Nothing here to get worked up over. 

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 08:42:20 PM »
You don't seem to believe in unity. I do. It's better off we mix and find better ideas to adopt. Why be so like the North Koreans?

If you find a gun, you get the gun, not the sword. I find things that makes Hmong stronger by adopting someone's system and become stronger like them. Did you know that Taiwan is becoming LIKE Japan? Why can't Hmong adopt and assimilate to reach out to what benefits them? If you choose culture, congratulation s, you just put us out on Asian stereotypes to make us to look like exotic people. Why can't you choose politics. The Native Americans chose politics rather than to look exotic. They fight pretty good. Why can't Hmong?

Some people cannot accept that they/their kind, are wrong and/or those bad things about their kind. Although we are all bias in our own ways, some will not accept even a small amount of which is good/better ideas from other groups. They will reject everything from others that is not their own. This can be seen everywhere, in politics, race, religion, science etc.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 09:25:09 PM »
You fool... the Hmongs have been adopting other race tradition into theirs. Even their language is an intermixed of other race's languages.

Yah, like what?

And after that, then do a compare and contrast.

Stop with your stupid spams in the debate section and engage here.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 09:27:32 PM »
You don't seem to believe in unity. I do. It's better off we mix and find better ideas to adopt. Why be so like the North Koreans?

If you find a gun, you get the gun, not the sword. I find things that makes Hmong stronger by adopting someone's system and become stronger like them. Did you know that Taiwan is becoming LIKE Japan? Why can't Hmong adopt and assimilate to reach out to what benefits them? If you choose culture, congratulation s, you just put us out on Asian stereotypes to make us to look like exotic people. Why can't you choose politics. The Native Americans chose politics rather than to look exotic. They fight pretty good. Why can't Hmong?

LOL

Yah right? My stomach is cramping up.

I'm not sure you even understand what assimilation means. You're far behind on these thoughts and concepts. Go and read up on this definition for a bit before you come back. Unless you really understand what assimilation is and want that to happen,,, if that's the case then you're a wacko and will lead to Hmong to extinction.

For you to "get it", hopefully, would require me to start from the very basic. And I'm not sure it's worth my time as I don't think you're a person who will see it even if slaps you in the face.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:36:29 PM by YeejKoob13 »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 04:36:32 AM »
Without even talking to you two directly,  I know that you guys have  different meanings to that word. Yeejkoob is referring more specifically to  cultural assimilation. Just a small change in a word's meaning can result in a big change when it comes to the context of what is being said.  In this case,  Hmong people who are assimilated into the American culture, in theory if given enough time, can ceased to exist. They will have lost their own culture and adopt to the American culture.  This kind of assimilation has to do with sociology.  Particularly this case,  the term Americanizatio n is usually brought up.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2016, 07:58:44 AM »
So I don't know what ur bashing about. You don't allow other other religions and I bet u will end up killing other Hmong people who believes differently from urs. I guess ur like Pol Pot.

I think Michael Jackson's song "Man in the mirror" is appropriate to bring up right about now. Take a look in the mirror to see if you see Pol Pot staring back at you. It's like I tell people, "you are who you hate"

But they practice polygamy. I forbid polygamy and I will hunt them down, like some persecutors who hunts down immoral people. If Hmong hates other Hmong people that forbids polygamy, they will be the first one to die. No polygamy!

Change the man in the mirror first.

Yeej, you don't believe in religious freedom. You sound like those Chinese communist. Why not join them?

Islam is OUT of our country until I can see that they allow our religion in their country.

See the hate in yourself first and release it out then you will be able to see that there was not that much hate in the world as you have previously thought there were.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:17:26 AM by dogmai »

bulbasaur

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2016, 08:37:01 AM »
Hey look!  I just found a racist Hmong saying shit to Chinese people...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2016, 03:37:33 AM »
It's true that the Chinese think very lowly of the Hmong.

In case many of you baboons haven't noticed, it's rare to see any Chinese patron Hmong businesses. They aren't going to be attending your New Years or your markets or your restaurants, etc. It is very slim that they will buy insurance from you, or seek out your medical services, or accounting and tax advice, etc.

The only time they like you is when they are the only Asian at 3M and that's if he/she is open-minded. Heck, I bet he/she is afraid the white people will think you're related just because of your Asian-ness.

I don't care what the Chinese think of the Hmong though. It's their prerogative.

I just wanted to point out to some of you slow-minded folks that if you were going to point out racism, Chinese and Koreans definitely feel superior to the Hmong.

Advertisements