Advertisement

Author Topic: I found a racist Chinese saying shit to Hmong people...  (Read 11724 times)

Offline fareastlee

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
Re: I found a racist Chinese saying shit to Hmong people...
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 08:21:49 PM »
Wait... who's really the savages?? Only the evil races have countries.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 09:45:41 PM »
You wanna talk some shit to this guy? Cause I am pist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1IpUI3A_oA

His youtube name is RedDragonAwake ns.

I quote from this comment: "You hmongs are hunter gatherer barbarians, your people wore pulp like cotton clothes like the barbaric mongolians and tattoed your skins, lived in barbaric dirty smelly piece of shit straw stilt houses and used . LOL han chinese stole your barbaric hmong metal technology? LOL which history book did get your sources from, the han chinese have independently cretaed their own scientific technologies, the han chinese have also created their own unique and beautiful writing system, traditional clothing, architecture, painting, philosophy, mathematics, science, novels, literature, etc without any foregin influence, meanwhile you stupid dirty barbaric hmongs have created none of which any are of even equal status to match what the han chinese have achieved in terms cultural or sceintific advancement or beauty. You stupid dirty smelly hmongs ndidn't even have your own writing system and have created absolutely no structure which survives to this day in any place you once lived or presently living at. LOL that's really pathtic, in addition to that no one even cares about you filthy babaric hmongs, no one studies or appreciates your primtive barbaric hmong 'culture' at all, compared to our han culture which is being studied, appreciated and admired by non-han all over the world it's really stupid how you make such retarded claims on hmong teaching other people culture."

Here's another one: "LOL Han chinese lived in proper houses made of bricks and wood during ancient and imperial times while you hmongs lived in smelly barbaric piece of shit huts from ancient times to the present, who do you thinks are the real barbarians? LOL common sense tells us that you hmongs are the ones who are primtive barbarians. Also, the name of your race 'miao' and 'hmong' have been used interchangably with the words 'barbarian and 'savage' by the civivlized han writers, poets, philosophers and also the general population. LOL and don't forget that we han chinese almost killed all of you barbaric flat nose hmong motherduckers during the qing dynasty, lol we slaughtered 4.9 million hmong barbarians like pigs during your tribal savage uprisings during the qing dynasty. Did you forget the lesson we han chinese thought you hmongs not to be so barbaric and savage, LoL do we need to teach you hmongs a lesson again on how to be civivlized? LOL this time we han chinese will make sure we wipe out your entire savage hmong race. And speaking about rape, have you forgetten how the laotians raped your barbaric ugly flat nose hmong women and killed 1/4 of your entire hmong population in laos during the laotian civil war?
LOL you hmongs are not only uncivilized but also pathetic."

What are your thoughts?

He's probably just upset that we Hmong, Qiangic, and Han majority shares Y-DNA O3*. Also Han, or the idea of mandate Huaxia culture didn't popularize after between the end of Warring State and the collapse of Qin Dynasty. So we Hmong were there first. And yes we mixed with other ethnic tribes but we were successful of obtaining our autonomy. And speaking of Qing Dynasty. Many rebels that join the Hmong Rebellion were Han, Mien, Yi and etc. But I doubt he knows that or admit to that. And speaking of flat nosed women. Isn't he insecure with his sister. If I recalled many French missionary considered Hmong to express the most unique and Caucasian like feature of all East-South East Asian. Even though I don't agree with the French missionary. And didn't a Chinese man name Mao Zedong responsible of the death of +30 millions Han because of his inability to understand agriculture. Also I recall some minority Hmong or Miao along other minority saved/sheltered the beloved Mao Zedong during the Long March.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:49:58 PM by dlabtsi_os »

Test your might!

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 03:26:02 PM »
Why you guys letting him bother you? Chinese people have been ruled and controlled by so many foreign powers over the past few hundred years. Just 200 years ago - the Opium Wars - UK and France ran all ports in China and allowed all foreign merchants to freely travel and trade within China free of taxation. They also made China sign over Hong Kong. Let's not even talk about Japanese rule because what they did to China was like a human stepping on an ant colony.

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 03:58:27 PM »
You fool... the Hmongs have been adopting other race tradition into theirs. Even their language is an intermixed of other race's languages.

AfterLife... don't be bother by such nonsense and fools. This Han Chinese dude is just a loser...
But if you really want to get back at him... just tell him that since his Han Chinese are so great, the Japanese refer to his race as "Sick Man of Asia" and "No Dogs or Chinese Allow"
That prhase Sick Man of Asia makes my day.  LOL.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2017, 05:35:45 PM »
Talk is cheap. Ask him where he is so you can pay him a visit to validate his notorious claim.

nooneever

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 10:42:20 AM »
This is why my Taiwanese and Hongkongnese friends dislike "mainlanders."  These mainlanders think everybody else owes them and without them we'd all still be barbaric cave men trying to fit into the rest of the world.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2017, 02:49:22 PM »
I heard from people that have been to China that Chinese people are rude, obnoxious, and loud over there.   I hope these people's experiences were isolated incidences only.  :-\

Advertisements