Advertisement

Author Topic: Took this test and it says I'm 50% Dem and 50% Repub  (Read 7311 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Took this test and it says I'm 50% Dem and 50% Repub
« on: August 02, 2016, 11:49:02 PM »
http://quiz.timetobreak.com/1468018507/what-percent-republican-or-democrat-are-you/10

I was surprised!!! Guess I'm an "independent"... I always thought I was 30% Dem and 70% Repub.

What are you? Take the test and find out...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Took this test and it says I'm 50% Dem and 50% Repub
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 08:35:08 AM »
But you are still 100%......

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 06:29:10 PM »
I'm a communist... No surprise there.lol

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 09:14:19 PM »
But you are still 100%......

Sorry if you're not 100%... We still love you.  O0

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

bulbasaur

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »
 :2funny:

Sorry if you're not 100%... We still love you.  O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 07:53:33 AM »
So you're upset that you're not Republcan enough?  Quick, sue that site for slander!

can

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 04:37:08 PM »
So you're upset that you're not Republcan enough?  Quick, sue that site for slander!

that's the thing with republicans, they just want to be mad at something, esp when it involves blacks.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 11:07:31 PM »
that's the thing with republicans, they just want to be mad at something, esp when it involves blacks.  :idiot2: :2funny:
the anger is just a cover for their underlying fear, especially the fear of non whites.  Hmong Republicans share this fear of nonwhites as well.

can

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 10:33:07 AM »
the anger is just a cover for their underlying fear, especially the fear of non whites.  Hmong Republicans share this fear of nonwhites as well.

that's the funniest thing cause it's the white man that is keeping them from being rich but they blame other minorities and their own people.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 10:36:54 AM »
that's the funniest thing cause it's the white man that is keeping them from being rich but they blame other minorities and their own people.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Some would sell their own kind for a sniff of a the pie. But they're welcome to live Life as they please. Whatever advantages they might have gained may only be momentary.

can

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 12:37:03 PM »
Some would sell their own kind for a sniff of a the pie. But they're welcome to live Life as they please. Whatever advantages they might have gained may only be momentary.

i rather live with freedom and liberty than be  lap dog for the white man like these republicans  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2016, 12:51:05 PM »
Hard work vs success. It's just isn't as simple as the hardest worker being the most successful anymore. I have colleagues who would argue that you work as hard as you need to, relatively. And it may work for them and others. But who's to say it's the new norm.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 10:32:39 PM »
i rather live with freedom and liberty than be  lap dog for the white man like these republicans  :idiot2: :2funny:

The only lap dogs are liberals. Conservative Hmong do not wait for others to validate their existence like minority Liberals who always need whitey to save them. This is why you love entitlement programs because it means some form of government welfare and a job for you. You devalue the intelligence of minorities when you tell them that they need the government to do things for them. You also imply that they aren't as smart or equal as white people and that's why you need the government to level the playing field. Basically, you are saying that minorities can't thrive unless an ideal environment is created for them to flourish. Of course, this environment would be created by white people for the minority because minorities can't create their own environments.

That is probably the only thing I agree with you liberals. Minorities are terrible when it comes to building economically thriving communities. This is why their neighborhoods are generally sh.itholes and their countries are wastelands where even they will risk life and limb to come to a white America.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 10:35:56 PM »
Whites are so responsible for our failures and their insidious plans are the reasons why we are poor, thus the reason why we flee from our own countries.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

It's not too late for some of you to go back to Laos or China where there are no white people to commit acts of racism against you. You won't have to worry about a white hiring manager rejecting your Asian-ness.

can

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 11:49:50 PM »
Minorities are terrible when it comes to building economically thriving communities.

talking about yourself :idiot2: :2funny:

Advertisements