Advertisement

Author Topic: And this is why I kinda don't want to take the s2k to the track...  (Read 834 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaBlh4x8gnI

I'd probably be driving to slow to have fun...

OR to fast to be dangerous...

I need to find a cheap used s2k.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Hitokiri

Re: And this is why I kinda don't want to take the s2k to the track...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 01:50:04 PM »
The #1 rule is to have fun and learn. Being competitive and going for fast laps or awards well come later. Whether a person is autocrossing or road racing the truth is the same with both. Plus car guys well come and help you out. The worst thing to do is get mad, stay away from people, and don't learn from your mistakes.

Going slow around the track and getting faster is better then going fast around the track and then not going anywhere because you're stuck in the sand trap. :p

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
Re: And this is why I kinda don't want to take the s2k to the track...
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 04:09:16 PM »
S2000 is already cheap to buy. Maintenance isn't too bad even if you track, but it does get costly cause S2000 parts break easily. A Civic or Teg would be more reliable, but slower unless heavily modded.

The guy in that video is an idiot and can't drive. There was another video with two goons one with a Miata and one with an S2000 driving in the same fashion.  These guys look like they should be playing Pokémon not racing. Dufus looking and their driving skills reflect that.   ::)

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Advertisements