Advertisement

Author Topic: I did not know that you cannot throw the ball in the air and catch it.  (Read 28972 times)

bulbasaur

Re: I did not know that you cannot throw the ball in the air and catch it.
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2016, 08:06:54 PM »
It's not a double dribble, I just dribbled with my hands together.  What's the problem? 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2016, 08:07:04 PM »
Lets just be honest here, you just jealous I'm better!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bulbasaur

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2016, 08:08:58 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Do we need to explain why your own stories make you look bad? 

Lets just be honest here, you just jealous I'm better!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2016, 08:13:37 PM »
See the difference between you and me as a player is..

You're type that is like "I scored 32 points, had 15 rebounds, 5 steals, 8 assists"

I'm the type that's like "I broke 3 ankles, left that guy swatting the air with the reverse, 2 no look passes, real no look passes, "did you see that pass I threw over my head to you without looking becuase I knew you was going to be down there anyways!?!!?", 3 fadeaway's, and did you see how I set up that guy making he think he'd get the ball and faked him out?!"

That's the difference between you and me.

That pretty much sum's it all.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2016, 08:14:55 PM »
HEy, I can't help it if my basketball stories are true.

bulbasaur

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2016, 08:21:36 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA.

Insulting me does not make you correct on the topic.  Making assumptions about what I value does not help you.  Throwing the ball into the air and catching it is still considered illegal on many courts. 

And BTW, if you had any comprehension, you would have realized that I enjoy and play all kinds of basketball with various rules.  You don't seem to understand that rules change from court to court.  Your "fake shot" is illegal on many courts.  Get over it already. 

See the difference between you and me as a player is..

You're type that is like "I scored 32 points, had 15 rebounds, 5 steals, 8 assists"

I'm the type that's like "I broke 3 ankles, left that guy swatting the air with the reverse, 2 no look passes, real no look passes, "did you see that pass I threw over my head to you without looking becuase I knew you was going to be down there anyways!?!!?", 3 fadeaway's, and did you see how I set up that guy making he think he'd get the ball and faked him out?!"

That's the difference between you and me.

That pretty much sum's it all.

bulbasaur

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2016, 08:25:27 PM »
No one said they weren't true.  The stories just make you look bad.  Let's break down a few of those stories...

1.  You played against a scrub, and you lost.  What does that make you? 

2.  You insult a player who is shooting well with typical form.  You use a different form, and you don't shoot as well.  What does that make you? 

3.  The game is on the line, and you give up and let the player score.  What does that make you? 

4.  You were dribbling the ball up with no defender, and you lost the ball.  What does that make you? 

The list goes on.  These are all your stories. 

HEy, I can't help it if my basketball stories are true.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 01:52:40 AM »
No one said they weren't true.  The stories just make you look bad.  Let's break down a few of those stories...

1.  You played against a scrub, and you lost.  What does that make you? 

So you would win agianst a scrub?  What kind of win is that?  I don't know about you, but I couldn't look at myself right if I beat a scrub.  I guess you can.

2.  You insult a player who is shooting well with typical form.  You use a different form, and you don't shoot as well.  What does that make you? 

Actually my "form" works pretty good for me.  I just said that that other form actually does work as well.

3.  The game is on the line, and you give up and let the player score.  What does that make you? 

Agian, these are pick up games and I have nothing to gain from them.  There's no point in winning.  I'm not going to foul a guy and hurt him, I'm assuming you would?  It's a pick up game, chill.

4.  You were dribbling the ball up with no defender, and you lost the ball.  What does that make you? 

I don't think I ever said that.  Did I ?  cite the source and context.

The list goes on.  These are all your stories.

If we can relate this to fishing...

If you can understand why folks catch and release...then you can understand why I play the way I do. 

I'm a catch and release type of person..

You're a take everything home you catch kinda person...

That's the difference and that's why you can't understand why I play the way I do it seems.

You're those people cursing me for throwing fishes back in the water instead of giving them away or keeping them.

bulbasaur

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2016, 01:58:48 AM »
Your stories do not make you look good.  Don't be all mad at me for simply retelling your stories back to you. 

If we can relate this to fishing...

If you can understand why folks catch and release...then you can understand why I play the way I do. 

I'm a catch and release type of person..

You're a take everything home you catch kinda person...

That's the difference and that's why you can't understand why I play the way I do it seems.

You're those people cursing me for throwing fishes back in the water instead of giving them away or keeping them.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2016, 02:04:59 AM »
I know my basketball stories sound outlandish but they're true.

Maybe you just spiteful you never got a chance to play agianst "players" like I have.

I normally don't end up playing agianst hmong people.

I encounter all sorts of basketball players.   I know where I fit in and where my level's at.

But I do have rare instances I end up playing agianst someone who actually plays some legit basketball. 

You too can have basketball stories too, just stop playing with hmong folks. 

Just look at all the video's I post of those hmong basketball.  Playing agianst hmongs won't get your game any better. 

Our talent pool is limited, our athleticism is limited(from what I see in the videos)....

YOu may be just a shooter, I don't know but that kinda game won't get you any stories like mine.

Stories are true!!!!

True true true!!

Now I feel like remiscing!

Anyways... back in the day.. true story..

I went for a lay up/shot thing.. anyways... I know I'm small so people will try to block me.  So I went up... hung in the air and held the ball up there, the dude came for the block thought he timed it right and ended up flying by and swatting air and his younger brother was like "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh"....so basically I made his younger brother clown on him!  This dude appearantly played for a college, it's not a big name college but I've heard of it.  I mean, I straight up killed this dude and his brother who he said supposely played for the high school.  He talked trash to my cousin, but he never talked trash to me.  The dude was a whole foot taller than me!

True story. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2016, 02:06:37 AM »
Your retelling of my stories are so generic they could just be made up.

Even I could make some generic story of yours that would be true.

You missed a shot.

YOu got fouled.

YOu had a steal.

Man you made yourself a fool.  Those are your stories.

bulbasaur

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2016, 02:06:53 AM »
No one said your stories are not true.  In fact, we take your stories as true.  That is why we say you don't look good in your own stories. 

I know my basketball stories sound outlandish but they're true.

Maybe you just spiteful you never got a chance to play agianst "players" like I have.

I normally don't end up playing agianst hmong people.

I encounter all sorts of basketball players.   I know where I fit in and where my level's at.

But I do have rare instances I end up playing agianst someone who actually plays some legit basketball. 

You too can have basketball stories too, just stop playing with hmong folks. 

Just look at all the video's I post of those hmong basketball.  Playing agianst hmongs won't get your game any better. 

Our talent pool is limited, our athleticism is limited(from what I see in the videos)....

YOu may be just a shooter, I don't know but that kinda game won't get you any stories like mine.

Stories are true!!!!

True true true!!

Now I feel like remiscing!

Anyways... back in the day.. true story..

I went for a lay up/shot thing.. anyways... I know I'm small so people will try to block me.  So I went up... hung in the air and held the ball up there, the dude came for the block thought he timed it right and ended up flying by and swatting air and his younger brother was like "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh"....so basically I made his younger brother clown on him!  This dude appearantly played for a college, it's not a big name college but I've heard of it.  I mean, I straight up killed this dude and his brother who he said supposely played for the high school.  He talked trash to my cousin, but he never talked trash to me.  The dude was a whole foot taller than me!

True story.

bulbasaur

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2016, 02:08:43 AM »
Do you realize that your stories are posted on here?  We can just go back and look. In fact, look at the story in this very thread.  You think throwing the ball up in the air and catching is not illegal.  Everyone is telling you that many people consider it illegal.  You just mad.

Your retelling of my stories are so generic they could just be made up.

Even I could make some generic story of yours that would be true.

You missed a shot.

YOu got fouled.

YOu had a steal.

Man you made yourself a fool.  Those are your stories.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2016, 02:10:42 AM »
So you're telling me, you would steal a ball from a person you know who is not better than you?

You would foul a person you know is not better than you to win a game if it's close?

That's what I'm getting from you.

Like I said, you the type to take the fish home, I'm the type to catch and release.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2016, 02:11:09 AM »
You'd probably block a girl too.

Dang, that's ....  to intense for me.

Advertisements