Advertisement

Author Topic: I did not know that you cannot throw the ball in the air and catch it.  (Read 28936 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: I did not know that you cannot throw the ball in the air and catch it.
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2016, 02:12:58 AM »
I know you said you won't call a double dribble, but lets be honest, you the type to call it.

And you the type to call a foul if you was making a game winning shot but it didn't go in. 

Not me, i'm the type if I got fouled and it didn't go in, hope to get the rebound, if not play some hard Defense for a second or so and depending on how tired I am and how much they run around let them just score or hope for a missed shot so we can get the ball back.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2016, 02:13:38 AM »
You just mad you don't have any tricks!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2016, 02:15:46 AM »
You the type that .. if you stop your dribble and guarded hard, you'd be looking to pass and keep looking and looking and looking..

I'm the type that if I stopped my dribble, I'd look for the pass but then if I can't find it, I'm like "man screw this, I'm bouncing it off the defender" and then I bounce it off the defender and get my dribble back.

Your type will never understand my type!

bulbasaur

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2016, 02:19:44 AM »
You be so mad.  HAHAHAHA.  Since you are just posting like crazy, let's sum up...

1.  No matter how much you want to make this about You vs. Me, it doesn't change the fact that many people consider your "fake shot" move to be illegal. 

2.  Your own stories make you look awful.  You keep saying that you are better than the people you are playing against, but it sounds like they think you sukk.  Again, this is your own story.  We're not writing this, you are.  Sorry to break it to you. 

3.  Making random assumptions about me is completely pointless.  It doesn't support you at all. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2016, 02:20:18 AM »
You the type to never behind the back pass and think it's stupid.

I'm the type that behind the back pass becuase it's actually part of the repitoire.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2016, 02:23:45 AM »
I'm not mad, you're mad.

You just mad becuase I do the fake shot and you don't understand why.

You don't get it.

Ok ok....

To best make you understand yourself....

I'll pose you this question....

We're playing a game, it's tied, I have the ball and I do the fake shot on you...

YOu're calling it right?

Let's admit it, you're calling it a travel and stopping play and will argue it.

Me?  If someone did that to me, I'd just let game play on, they fake shot me and then able to score on me, well that's my fault for falling for that trick.

See, that's the difference between you and me.

So you're calling it huh?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2016, 02:25:49 AM »
I know you won't even answer the question...

after you just got done saying you'd never call those kinda stuff on other people.

But the truth is, you're the type that'd call it.

bulbasaur

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2016, 02:27:30 AM »
Let's examine why your own stories make you look bad. 

You claim to be a versatile and experienced player who has played on many courts against many types of players.  But, you fail to realize that many courts and players consider your move illegal.  If you were truly as versatile and experienced, you would know this.  But, you don't know this. 

And it keeps going...

You recently claimed to have learned a new game, Knockout.  That is such a common game played across the country.  No one is judging you for this because everyone starts learning somewhere.  But, you simply aren't what you think you are. 

And it keeps going...but what's the point? 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2016, 02:27:41 AM »
If you call it, you're a sore loser or in your terms a scrub.

If you don't call it... well lets just be honest, you'll call it.

You would be so mad that I "travelled"....

bulbasaur

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2016, 02:28:09 AM »
What's your question?  It just seems like you are ranting. 

I know you won't even answer the question...

after you just got done saying you'd never call those kinda stuff on other people.

But the truth is, you're the type that'd call it.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2016, 02:28:28 AM »
I see you avoiding my question Mr Take All The Fish Home!

bulbasaur

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2016, 02:30:49 AM »
You want me to answer the fish question?  That's weird, but okay...

I don't fish. 

I see you avoiding my question Mr Take All The Fish Home!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2016, 02:31:10 AM »
I just asked you!  You can't read either it seems.

So you said it appear's I'm a scrub.

YOu said you wouldn't call travels, double dribble, etc etc on people who aren't that good.

So if I'm a scrub, I guess you're saying I'm not that good, you actually said I'm probably not that good.

So the scenerio is...

We play a game, it's tied, last point wins.

I have the ball, I "fake" shot you, and then I'm able to score.

Are you going to call a travel on me and stop game and take away the point and ask for the ball?

Let's be honest, you the type that will.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2016, 02:32:06 AM »
Yeah, just keep avoiding the question.

That's how I know you mad.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2016, 02:34:34 AM »
You can keep doing it, but it still won't make it legal. 

The sad part is that you sound like a scrub.  Good players often let scrubs get away with illegal moves because they sukk.  For example, I don't call double dribble on scrubs because they sukk.   When scrubs step out of bounds, I don't care because they sukk. ETC.

You said it not me!

SO ARE YOU CALLING MY "TRAVEL"??

Advertisements