Advertisement

Author Topic: I did not know that you cannot throw the ball in the air and catch it.  (Read 28958 times)

bulbasaur

Re: I did not know that you cannot throw the ball in the air and catch it.
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2016, 02:36:39 AM »
You are just ranting, but I'll play along and answer them all.  However, I will  make a prediction:  After answering all your questions, it will not change the fact that many people view your fake shot move to be illegal. 

Yes, you appear to be a scrub.  I am not saying that you actually are because I don't know you.  I am just saying your stories make you appear to be a scrub. 

I wouldn't call illegal moves on people who sukk.  In fact, I call nothing.  I play by whatever everyone else wants to play by.  The only calls I might make are fouls I do onto others.

Any more questions?  And look, your fake shot move is still considered illegal.  :2funny:

I just asked you!  You can't read either it seems.

So you said it appear's I'm a scrub.

YOu said you wouldn't call travels, double dribble, etc etc on people who aren't that good.

So if I'm a scrub, I guess you're saying I'm not that good, you actually said I'm probably not that good.

So the scenerio is...

We play a game, it's tied, last point wins.

I have the ball, I "fake" shot you, and then I'm able to score.

Are you going to call a travel on me and stop game and take away the point and ask for the ball?

Let's be honest, you the type that will.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2016, 02:37:04 AM »
I guess this is where you end up dissappearing from the posts...

Or you "still don't know what question" you're suppose to answer.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

bulbasaur

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2016, 02:38:00 AM »
If you are playing against me personally, no.  But, that doesn't change the fact that many other people will. 

Any more questions?   :2funny:

You said it not me!

SO ARE YOU CALLING MY "TRAVEL"??

bulbasaur

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2016, 02:38:56 AM »
Ask away, it won't change that you are still wrong. 

I guess this is where you end up dissappearing from the posts...

Or you "still don't know what question" you're suppose to answer.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2016, 02:41:19 AM »
You are just ranting, but I'll play along and answer them all.  However, I will  make a prediction:  After answering all your questions, it will not change the fact that many people view your fake shot move to be illegal. 

Yes, you appear to be a scrub.  I am not saying that you actually are because I don't know you.  I am just saying your stories make you appear to be a scrub. 

I wouldn't call illegal moves on people who sukk.  In fact, I call nothing.  I play by whatever everyone else wants to play by.  The only calls I might make are fouls I do onto others.

Any more questions?  And look, your fake shot move is still considered illegal.  :2funny:

So now it's all "smiley emoticon's" and all "man I was just kidding around" and all "well I don't know for sure you're a scrub after I called you one" and all "well I would have to see you play first before I can really comment"....

I see you're still avoiding the question!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2016, 02:42:32 AM »
Why are you avoiding the biggest question that's in big block bold print??

If you say you still don't know... then well, it says alot about you!

bulbasaur

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2016, 02:45:05 AM »
You are so busy ranting, that you failed to realize that I answered your bold question already. Should I answer again?

If you are personally playing against me, I would not call it.  But, that doesn't change the fact that many other people will. 

Why are you avoiding the biggest question that's in big block bold print??

If you say you still don't know... then well, it says alot about you!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2016, 02:45:25 AM »
Just admit it!  Just say it!

You will call the "travel".

You'll be more at peace!

After all, we're just trying to see the type of player you are only anyways.  Appearantly the type of player that will take the fish home.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2016, 02:50:05 AM »
You are so busy ranting, that you failed to realize that I answered your bold question already. Should I answer again?

If you are personally playing against me, I would not call it.  But, that doesn't change the fact that many other people will.

Well you didn't make it clear.

But LOL!

You know you lying!  You know you'd call it!

And I know it stings to know that you had to swallow your pride and lie that you wouldn't call it!

But don't worry, I've gained no distance or space on you so it's no real advantage!

So according to you now I'm officially a scrub!

This is cracking me up!

I'm a scrub!

Dang!  Winning an arguement is so much to you that you'd swallow your pride and belief's to just win!  See I knew it!  You'd do whatever it takes becuase you're the type to take the fish home!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2016, 02:54:01 AM »
Consider this

You get the ball after a pass or inbound.   Everyone is way over there at the other half of the court so there is no need to get fancy.   You flip the ball in a spin in front of you so when it hits the floor, it bounces back to you for a dribble.   Self pass or what?

No it's not, they are actually doing that already in the NBA.  Chris Paul does it.

bulbasaur

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2016, 02:56:25 AM »
HAHAHAHA.  You don't seem to realize that I already described how I play in another thread, and it is not what you think.   :2funny:

The truth is that I wouldn't call it.  Since you are begging to know more about me, I'll tell you....

I travel quite a bit, and I try to play everywhere I go.  I always bring a pair of shoes and basketball everywhere I go.  I played different colleges, parks, east coast, west coast, Midwest, China, Korea, Japan, Serbia, and more.  Basketball is basketball, but they all play by slightly different rules.  You don't call fouls playing outdoors in Chicago, but players will call touch fouls at Duke.  You can hand check in many parks in America, but it's virtually completely hands off in Asia.  During certain times at Ruker, they do And 1. Thus, I don't call anything. 

And here is a funny story just for you.  You mentioned about "bouncing the ball off the defender."  I was in Japan playing 1v1 against a bigger guy, and I did that move.  He called a travel on me.  I let him have it.  The story is funny because you were so whiny that I wouldn't do such a move. 

And after all of this, your move is still considered illegal by many.   :2funny:

Just admit it!  Just say it!

You will call the "travel".

You'll be more at peace!

After all, we're just trying to see the type of player you are only anyways.  Appearantly the type of player that will take the fish home.

bulbasaur

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2016, 02:59:23 AM »
The funny thing about you listing all those moves is that those moves are nothing new and special.  People have been doing them for decades.  They are just new and special to you. 

And guess what, your fake shot is still considered illegal by many. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2016, 03:01:28 AM »
Any more questions before I wrap all this up?  Because I made a prediction a while back.  If you are out of questions, let's see if my prediction is true.   :2funny:

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:05:07 AM by bulbasaur »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2016, 03:11:56 AM »
All I know is I'm a scrub so I probably don't know much.

Trust me, I'm not dying to know more about you.

I just wanted to point out to you you're the type to take all the fish home!

I'm the type that catch and release.

Let's be honest, you'd call that travel on me.

The only reason you say you wouldn't is becuase you're trying to show you usually take the high road.

From all my basketball stories it's appearant I take the high road all the time as I'm always ok with losing and never trying to hurt anyone and hence you always see my stories where I lose alot.

But you're not a take the high road guy becuase you pretty much always say the reason I lost is becuase I sukk. 

If we look back at your statements, its actually really easy to see you're not the take high road kinda person.

That's why I know, you'd call that travel!

You may have said "no", but you really didn't want to say yes becuase you really wanted to say yes.

bulbasaur

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2016, 03:12:34 AM »
Because thePoster is obsessed with fish, let's talk about fish...

I don't fish, but I know biology and ecology.  If people only take the big fish (plural), then the average size of the fish will actually decrease.  We are essentially removing the big fish population from the gene pool, so they aren't passing on their "big fish genes."  We see evidence of this across the world.  It is actually a problem that many scientists are trying to correct. 

Any more questions?   :2funny:

Advertisements