Advertisement

Author Topic: World first: Skydiver plummets 25,000 feet--no parachute *The Real Meaning"  (Read 2172 times)

flyin15sec

Some of you probably saw this either live or on Youtube. Luke Aikins jumped 25000 feet without a parachute and safely landed on net. Many praised this a notable feat and is listed as a new Guiness World record. That is the "exoteric" meaning.

What is the "esoteric" meaning?

Let's take a look at Luke 10:18
King James Version - "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."

The name of the jump was called "Heaven Sent".
The name of the skydiver was "Luke". Luke is derived from greek for Lucanus (surround by light) or Latin a form of "Lux" or light.

With these two terms we can simple equate to this modern conclusion: Luke was Heaven sent, falling to earth. Hmm.. "coincidently" just like Bible verse Luke 10:18.

And here are another nugget:

Luke Aikins is a member of the " Red Bull Air Force ". You can research on your own, but Red Bull has many occult meaning. Air Force, refer to (Ephesians 2:1–2), And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

This means that the people in power are clearly showing us that Satan is here. It's unfortunate that there are people who do not believe that Satan is real and that he controls this world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe....

« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 06:44:47 AM by flyin15sec »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
It amuses me how people try to find connections where there are none. This is called, Apophenia, it is associated with schizophrenia.

BTW, Luke 10 has nothing to do with Satan being on earth.

Like this post: +1

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Grasping at straws.

But I didn't want to hurt the OP's feelings. He's entitled to his own beliefs.

I'm waiting for when The Donald gets in a fist fight with some protestor and both lose an eye and a tooth. That would too obvious but... :dontknow:

flyin15sec

It amuses me how people try to find connections where there are none. This is called, Apophenia, it is associated with schizophrenia.

BTW, Luke 10 has nothing to do with Satan being on earth.

Let me ask you this, Does anyone, in their right mind, go skydiving without a parachute? Of course not, nothing is being done without some "intent" behind it. There are connections everywhere, most people just choose not to see it or wish not to see it. As I said, there is an exoteric meaning and an esoteric meaning.

flyin15sec

Grasping at straws.

But I didn't want to hurt the OP's feelings. He's entitled to his own beliefs.

Kinda like how science say that some amino acids in a soup "accidentally" combined to form the first proto cell. Now, that's grasping at straws.

There's just way too many coincidences. Why wasn't the jumper name Eric or Paul, or Aston or John or whatever else. Why was the event named "Heaven Sent" ? By the way, Satan was not "sent" from Heaven anyways, he was kicked out. That's just how those in power will twist things

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Let me ask you this, Does anyone, in their right mind, go skydiving without a parachute? Of course not, nothing is being done without some "intent" behind it. There are connections everywhere, most people just choose not to see it or wish not to see it. As I said, there is an exoteric meaning and an esoteric meaning.

http://listverse.com/2016/06/27/10-impressive-feats-of-human-endurance/

What were the exoteric and esoteric meaning behind these feats?

It's like suggesting you don't know because you're not in the know. Only special people will know.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Kinda like how science say that some amino acids in a soup "accidentally" combined to form the first proto cell. Now, that's grasping at straws.

There's just way too many coincidences. Why wasn't the jumper name Eric or Paul, or Aston or John or whatever else. Why was the event named "Heaven Sent" ? By the way, Satan was not "sent" from Heaven anyways, he was kicked out. That's just how those in power will twist things

O0 You have the freedom to believe in what you want to. As do I. But for the sake of perpetuating an old argument, I kept this strictly about this article.

I'm not implying anything other than you've grasped at straws to make your point citing this unprecedented feat.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

Answer this, what do you think is the meaning of Luke 10 : 17-20?

I said Luke 10 : 17-20 for a reason. The reason is because using just one verse/statement loses its context to what the point was intended for.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

And that's why your meaning is flawed. Assuming what the "intent" was and going with it, is different from knowing what was really intended.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Just about anything can be used.

https://youtu.be/NuugA3n-l8Y

Advertisements