Advertisement

Author Topic: Blood Pressure... how to cheat it.  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Blood Pressure... how to cheat it.
« on: August 11, 2016, 07:16:01 PM »
I had my blood pressure tested yesterday and it was 130/86 at my doctor's office.

I was worried because we were having a health assessment test today at work to determine if I have to pay $100/mth extra for health insurance. There are 5 criteria (blood pressure, blood sugar, BMI, HDL, and Triglyceride and we have to passed at least 3 to not get penalized.

So... I did some research online and drank about 12 oz of beet juice mixture (Beet, Banana, Apple and a bit of Ginger). I drank it about 3 hours before my test.

My blood pressure went down to 114/75... I couldn't believe that drink worked. I also passed all the other test too. Not extra $100/mnth of payment.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Blood Pressure... how to cheat it.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 05:33:20 PM »
Why would you want to cheat blood pressure? o.o

oh nvm. that's why.

Just to prevent myself from paying an extra $100/month on insurance... beside the nurse doing the test told me how to increase my HDL before test by taking fish and krill oil tablets and eat lots of olive oil a month in advance of the test.

FetishDream

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 06:49:03 PM »
Your blood pressure rises and fall throughout the day but to get it to read like that is amazing. 

I think for high pressure folks to continue to use that diet to stay and maintain their health.  Don't just stop after you passed that test.  Use it as your fountain of youth.   O0

Like this post: +1

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 07:25:08 PM »
My BP always high...

Everytime I have to go see a doctor... first thing they wanna do is put me on meds..

I'm like heck no!  I'm going to do it the natural way!

Eat foods high in niacin.  I usually look for that in cereal.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 11:35:20 AM »
I normally have low blood pressure.

minorcharacter

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 02:16:11 AM »
Having a healthy breakfast in the morning helps. I think just keeping up with regular light exercise would help.  You don't need to over do yourself. Then again what would I know?  The people on here think I'm fat, short, bald, and still live at home with my mom.  So apparently they all think I'm a certain duck of wings.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 04:15:07 PM »
I'm on and off but that depend on my moods......... ......  Beet juice is nasty but it does work just like dark nasty chocolate and cranberry juice. 

$100 increase in health insurance and you guy have test.  I have yet to see any change in my husband health insurance in 20 yrs with the same employer.  They barely verify anything beside just saying you have a another new newborn/child that need to be add.  If they do all that testing guaranteed my husband will failed.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 11:13:26 PM »
I'm on and off but that depend on my moods......... ......  Beet juice is nasty but it does work just like dark nasty chocolate and cranberry juice. 

$100 increase in health insurance and you guy have test.  I have yet to see any change in my husband health insurance in 20 yrs with the same employer.  They barely verify anything beside just saying you have a another new newborn/child that need to be add.  If they do all that testing guaranteed my husband will failed.

Yep... $100 if you failed three of the 5 tests. If you smoke, another $100... this is per/month increase and taken out after tax.

Advertisements