Advertisement

Author Topic: Ladies! I know how you feel... anyways... I bought this shirt about 2 weeks ago  (Read 955 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
and I put it on.. and my tummie was kinda pudging out... so I was like... "Ok, I won't wear it yet, it wont look good with my stomache poofing out, I'll work out a bit and get it down and then wear it.."

So the other day... I thought my stomache was a little big flatter... so I was like "Ok let me try it on now and see how it looks"..

Anyways.. my stomache is not flat yet but it looks allright in the stomache area...

But the chest area?  Aww man!!!  I been working out up there too and dang!  It was so tight...the button was about to bust open and it was stretching too...

I feel your pain ladies... I feel your pain... it just doesn't look right now up there!  So I had to wear a t-shirt instead!  Man!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements