Advertisement

Author Topic: SUGARCANE JUICE AND ITS HEALING BENEFITS  (Read 983 times)

fres thao

SUGARCANE JUICE AND ITS HEALING BENEFITS
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:01:21 PM »

Just like the ice cream truck in the states, in Cambodia when you hear the bells of the sugarcane cart coming, you better run towards its direction. 

We’ve been fortunate to have daily access to wonderfully tasty and freshly squeezed sugarcane juice.  At less than 50 cents a cup, we sometimes overindulge with 2 cups each.  Although the line is always consistently long, the sugarcane vendor skillfully prepares just enough stalks so that the entire block gets their share.  And with their generator powered stainless steel sugarcane juicer you can also bet you're getting your very own fresh stalk each cup.

Sugarcane is a rarity for us back in the states but it sure is a treat in the hot Cambodia temperatures.  It’s also a great drink in general.  Here are a few of our reasons why!

###

To read more of our latest blog and to see pictures of our sugarcane juice experience, visit http://soulswithwings.com/blog/2016/8/14/fresh-sugar-cane-juice-and-its-healing-benefits

Let me know what you think!

Don't forget to follow me and my partner's travelblog @ www.facebook.com/soulswithwings and www.soulswithwings.com

Enjoy, and Fly High!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements