Advertisement

Author Topic: BEST NOODLE SOUP ON THE STREETS OF BANGKOK  (Read 1808 times)

fres thao

BEST NOODLE SOUP ON THE STREETS OF BANGKOK
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:04:06 PM »

There's just something about a hot bowl of soup that brings me to that fuzzy, warm feeling of home and comfort.  With the right broth, protein, veggies and of course noodles, a bowl of soup can quickly and adequately fill one's belly, aid a cold, and even cure a hangover.  Even on the hottest of days, as it tends to hover around the 80's in Thailand, noodle soup is welcome in my life. 

Soup in all forms has always been a staple in my household.  My father's favorite food is noodle soup of any broth.  However Vietnamese style beef broth pho would probably be his top choice - as he's been known to mention on several occasions.  We've also served noodle soup for many mother's day celebrations so I can assure you it's also a fan favorite of mom's.  Come to think of it, we serve it for graduations, birthdays, family gatherings - celebrations of all sorts! 

###

To read more of our latest blog and to see lots of great pictures of noodles, visit http://soulswithwings.com/blog/2016/7/25/best-pho-on-the-streets-of-bangkok-thailand

Let me know what you think!

Don't forget to follow me and my partner's travelblog @ www.facebook.com/soulswithwings and www.soulswithwings.com

Enjoy, and Fly High!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

Re: BEST NOODLE SOUP ON THE STREETS OF BANGKOK
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 12:55:53 PM »
Is that blood or liver?

fres thao

Re: BEST NOODLE SOUP ON THE STREETS OF BANGKOK
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 10:31:00 AM »