Advertisement

Author Topic: BEST BUFFET IN BANGKOK? OR BEST BUFFET EVER?  (Read 1696 times)

fres thao

BEST BUFFET IN BANGKOK? OR BEST BUFFET EVER?
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:05:34 PM »

As many of you might know, I love food.  Talking about food, cooking food, sharing food, eating food - I'm a foodie.  I value the power of a good meal.  Not only in the sense that food nourishes one's body, but that food also brings people together. 

To me, food is happiness manifested into a tangible, digestible, tasty and mouth watering form.

Food is also a privilege.  A privilege that not all of us can afford or have access to.  I understand my privilege and I understand not to take my privilege for granted.  Therefore I've learned to volunteer my time at organizations such as Second Harvest and Feed My Starving Children, donate my resources to food banks and organizations helping those in need, support my community by purchasing local and organic foods, cook for underserved youth at organizations such as CHAT, and even purchase meals for the homeless.

From the basic lifeforms to the most advanced, food is the determining factor in survival of the fittest.  However unlike simple lifeforms, we as humans have the compassion, capability and responsibility of replacing survival of the fittest with survival of all.

###

To read more of our latest blog and to see lots of great pictures, visit http://soulswithwings.com/blog/2016/7/18/best-buffet-in-bangkok-thailand

Let me know what you think!

Don't forget to follow me and my partner's travelblog @ www.facebook.com/soulswithwings and www.soulswithwings.com

Enjoy, and Fly High!

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:26:01 PM by fres thao »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

Re: BEST BUFFET IN BANGKOK? OR BEST BUFFET EVER?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 12:54:39 PM »
I'd like to see you cook some food and share it here.  O0

fres thao

Re: BEST BUFFET IN BANGKOK? OR BEST BUFFET EVER?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 10:30:19 AM »
I'd like to see you cook some food and share it here.  O0

One big thing I miss about the US is having a place to call my own, especially with a nice kitchen to cook.

It won't be for almost a year until that happens again.  :/  On the upside, everything I've been eating is delicious, cheap and accessibly quick.  :D

Advertisements