Advertisement

Author Topic: 6 REASONS WHY YOU NEED MORE ART IN YOUR LIFE  (Read 3843 times)

fres thao

6 REASONS WHY YOU NEED MORE ART IN YOUR LIFE
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:24:54 PM »

We are infinitely surrounded by art whether we are aware of it or not.  Art is not only in galleries and museums, as it should not be restricted to.  Art is everywhere; at home, work and play, in our streets, in our technology and architecture, on our bodies - even in nature.  You don't have to go too far to find art as wherever you traverse, it's certainly there.

We are drawn to it for its allure, provocativenes s, intelligence, healing properties and functions beyond our comprehension.  We benefit from the arts as it inspires and influences our society, molding our technology, the spaces we live in, our morals and culture --- and so much more.

###

To read more of our latest blog and to see lots of great pictures of Thai art, visit http://soulswithwings.com/blog/2016/7/25/art-in-bangkok

Let me know what you think!

Don't forget to follow me and my partner's travelblog @ www.facebook.com/soulswithwings and www.soulswithwings.com

Enjoy, and Fly High!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: 6 REASONS WHY YOU NEED MORE ART IN YOUR LIFE
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 07:33:48 PM »
I must've missed all six reasons... :D

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements