Advertisement

Author Topic: where is god?  (Read 18714 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: where is god?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2016, 07:06:06 PM »
For the record, the age of a team is his idea that makes no sense to me.  The guy acts like his old jokes are something that was important. 

Fd just happened to put an end to his stupid asking of "which team is younger" hoopla

As for the thread, it went fine till bulbasux starting to stray n now crying foul play.  All you have to do is repost what you say last to piss him off.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2016, 07:08:07 PM »
So the age of a team make no sense to you?  Well, you should know that this idea was Fetish's idea.  HAHAHAHA. 

Your attempt to troll has failed.   :2funny:

For the record, the age of a team is his idea that makes no sense to me.  The guy acts like his old jokes are something that was important. 

Fd just happened to put an end to his stupid asking of "which team is younger" hoopla

As for the thread, it went fine till bulbasux starting to stray n now crying foul play.  All you have to do is repost what you say last to piss him off.   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2016, 07:11:23 PM »
Let's break apart this flimsy argument....

How is it absurd that science was one of the many causes?  An airstrike is caused by people who used scientifically made items.  It's an airstrike, airstrike uses whatever concoction of chemicals, gases, technology, etc. to create a chemical reaction which led to the picture he posted.  Which all is part of science.

1.  Guns don't kill people, people kill people.  Remember that argument that you support so much?  Well, science doesn't kill people, people kill people.  You are wrong on one of those argument.  We can stop here, but let's keep going...

2.  You don't know understand what science is.  Look up the definition of science, and see if it supports you.  But even if you think it supports you...

3. If you are right about the science argument, you disprove God.  So which is it? 

4.  If God is the creator of all things, then he also created science.  So, God is still responsible. Your argument still doesn't make any sense. 

So you see, even if you think you are right, you are wrong on something else.  Thus, hmgrock wins this argument by default because you made such an absurd argument.

How he wins by default?

He asked where is god and has a pix if the aftermath of an air strike. 

Vague and you declared him the winner?  So you are saying that an invisible God of your standard to pull that trigger? 

I'll whoop your azz in 3 moves but on the phone where it is tedious wk to type, I'll go ez on u n slow play till perfection.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2016, 07:16:26 PM »
So the age of a team make no sense to you?  Well, you should know that this idea was Fetish's idea.  HAHAHAHA. 

Your attempt to troll has failed.   :2funny:

Fd idea huh? 

That questioned was asked moons ago and made no cot daymn sense and i have seen you recycled that stupid joke over and over again.  You get no reply because it does not make sense to any if us.  By the way, the younger team starts later like how you starts later than your predecessor.  Still makes no sense to how it ties in with the conversation at hand.

bulbasaur

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2016, 07:17:22 PM »
Hmmm, let's break THIS down, too....

0. How is football related to the topic again?   Notice how I separated the topic response from all the other issues you keep complaining about?  Now ask yourself, which one of us keeps bring back football? Hey look, Duma is talking about football, too.   :2funny:

1.  Did I say science kill? Nope. Actually, yes. 

2. Doesn't appear like you know it either.   I do.  And in any scenario, it doesn't help you.  Notice that you didn't defend your argument.

3. How so? Say one thing without actually explaining it.   Notice that you didn't defend your argument. 

4. How can HMGRock be right that God is the cause if he believes God doesn't exist?  He is right by default because your argument is so awful. 

It doesn't make any sense now does it?  hmgrock doesn't make any sense, but you make less sense. 

You don't know what "default" means. 

I don't support hmgrock.  I am just saying that your argument is more absurd. 

Since you like bringing in other topics into discussions.

How is football related to the topic again?

1. Did I say science kill? Nope.  I pointed out that science is one of the cause as HMGRock even said airstrike, which was created using science.  Was it not? 

2.  Doesn't appear like you know it either.   

3. How so? Say one thing without actually explaining it.

4.  How can HMGRock be right that God is the cause if he believes God doesn't exist?  You can't believe one caused it and also believe that one doesn't exist.  It doesn't make any sense now does it?

So lets go back to that fourth one since you want to support hmgrock.  How can God be the blame if you don't believe in God in the first place.  So Thus he can't win "by default."  By default, in his own terms. It's not possible.

bulbasaur

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2016, 07:18:29 PM »
Your attempt to troll has failed.  Everything you whine about is related to Fetish, not me.   :2funny:

Fd idea huh? 

That questioned was asked moons ago and made no cot daymn sense and i have seen you recycled that stupid joke over and over again.  You get no reply because it does not make sense to any if us.  By the way, the younger team starts later like how you starts later than your predecessor.  Still makes no sense to how it ties in with the conversation at hand.

bulbasaur

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2016, 07:22:08 PM »
Yes, he wins by default.  His argument is awful, but the counter-arguments are worse.  Let's look at a different example...

Person 1: The Moon is made up of many different kinds of gases. 
Person 2: No, the Moon is made up of cheese.

Okay, they are both wrong, but one is definitely crazier than the other. 

How he wins by default?

He asked where is god and has a pix if the aftermath of an air strike. 

Vague and you declared him the winner?  So you are saying that an invisible God of your standard to pull that trigger? 

I'll whoop your azz in 3 moves but on the phone where it is tedious wk to type, I'll go ez on u n slow play till perfection.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2016, 07:22:13 PM »
Hmmm, let's break THIS down, too....

0. How is football related to the topic again?   Notice how I separated the topic response from all the other issues you keep complaining about?  Now ask yourself, which one of us keeps bring back football? Hey look, Duma is talking about football, too.   :2funny:

1.  Did I say science kill? Nope. Actually, yes. 

2. Doesn't appear like you know it either.   I do.  And in any scenario, it doesn't help you.  Notice that you didn't defend your argument.

3. How so? Say one thing without actually explaining it.   Notice that you didn't defend your argument. 

4. How can HMGRock be right that God is the cause if he believes God doesn't exist?  He is right by default because your argument is so awful. 

It doesn't make any sense now does it?  hmgrock doesn't make any sense, but you make less sense. 

You don't know what "default" means. 

I don't support hmgrock.  I am just saying that your argument is more absurd.

Im not starting about football.  I am ending it and showed you how stupid you looked for asking dumb questions out of the moon about younger team and what not. 

Your arguments are flawed but knowing u n how you performed around here, just post up your previous reply and the bickering will stop.  Fd stopped didn't it?   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2016, 07:26:13 PM »
Your attempt to troll has failed.  Everything you whine about is related to Fetish, not me.   :2funny:

Conversations so bad, you n rock still thinks that God did it.   To add insult to injury, our conversation is brought to you by God who brought us all together because he can n did it just as pretty.   :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2016, 07:26:50 PM »
For a person who accuses others of dodging, you are the one who ignored 0-3!   But, I am a nice guy, so here it goes...

4.  He is not right; you are simply "more wrong."  Just because someone is wrong, that doesn't mean that you are right.  You both have the wrong answer,  but your answer is more outrageous. 

4.5. How is that in anyway an answer to the question? I said he wasn't right.  Is that not clear enough for you? 

So my argument is awful and makes less sense..  You didn't even provide one to my question.  You just ignored it.

How is that in anyway an answer to the question? That's dodging the question.

I've seen it as well.

bulbasaur

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2016, 07:27:21 PM »
Reading comprehension is important.

Conversations so bad, you n rock still thinks that God did it.   To add insult to injury, our conversation is brought to you by God who brought us all together because he can n did it just as pretty.   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2016, 07:29:27 PM »

That is subjective as it is only important to the believer. 

Animals do not read but still get the job done ha  :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2016, 07:29:35 PM »
I guess I should have clarified, when I say hmgrock is "right," that only means he wins this argument. Your arguments are so bad, that he is not even replying, and he is winning.  You are talking yourself into a loss. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2016, 07:31:43 PM »
I guess I should have clarified, when I say hmgrock is "right," that only means he wins this argument. Your arguments are so bad, that he is not even replying, and he is winning.  You are talking yourself into a loss.

Wrong son.  We are not arguing about him.  We are arguing about you.  If he wins like you said then that makes u a sad loser.  :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2016, 07:47:55 PM »

Wrong son.  We are not arguing about him.  We are arguing about you.  If he wins like you said then that makes u a sad loser.  :2funny:

Advertisements