Advertisement

Author Topic: Re: where is god?  (Read 9560 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Re: where is god?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2016, 03:44:30 PM »
even the holy dies. 

The churcuh have a big list of all their saints who died in the most sinister ways.  Go look it up and be amazed.  If you are holy, it doesn't mean that god is going to babysit you. 

John the baptist from the bible got his head cut off, decapitation style.  So where is god and why did god cut his head off?    O0

You said it.  That's some crazy sh1t there isn't it? God not babysit holy ones but babysit unholy ones. Go look it up in exodus. And yes, thatis the question, where is god?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 04:01:41 PM »
You said it.  That's some crazy sh1t there isn't it? God not babysit holy ones but babysit unholy ones. Go look it up in exodus. And yes, thatis the question, where is god?

There is nothing crazy to it.  Don't crazy yourself by not understanding my trivia. 

You think god only dayam the unholy and even within the unholy or holy whom can or should seek god, they too shall die just as pretty.

If the old testament has a god that babysits people in there, then tell me where in the NT is god?   Then tell us where is god today? 

Or better yet, you separate the NT from the OT so it can be two books for your own simplicity. 

Crazy chit is when you don't understand chit like people asking where is god when chit hits the ceiling.  To that, I laughed more.   :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 12:33:17 PM »
There is nothing crazy to it.  Don't crazy yourself by not understanding my trivia. 

You think god only dayam the unholy and even within the unholy or holy whom can or should seek god, they too shall die just as pretty.

If the old testament has a god that babysits people in there, then tell me where in the NT is god?   Then tell us where is god today? 

Or better yet, you separate the NT from the OT so it can be two books for your own simplicity. 

Crazy chit is when you don't understand chit like people asking where is god when chit hits the ceiling.  To that, I laughed more.   :2funny:
Hahaha.

I'm laughing right now at you. No need to need to cry just because you don't know the bible. It's a good thing I didn't give any versesfrom  the bible, you could have ended up doing some crazy chit to yourself. If I could give you a tissue to wipe all your tears away, then I would.
You still didn't answer the the question of this thread.  Even though the mentioning of god is a sensitive subject for you, so have a box of tissue paper handy and give your answer to the question if you can.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:42:17 PM by dogmai »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2016, 05:23:20 PM »

this guy don't believe in the old testament

he only believe in the new testament, more specifilly

he only believe in jesus

someone need to tell him jesus is the son of god

and alot of god verse can be found in the old testament.

God did not created man...man created god

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2016, 11:11:56 PM »
this guy don't believe in the old testament

he only believe in the new testament, more specifilly

he only believe in jesus

someone need to tell him jesus is the son of god

and alot of god verse can be found in the old testament.

Apparently he doesn't believe in the NT either. He was thinking that by using the usual apologetics' tactic of separating the OT from the NT that he could bait and lay a trap for people.  " IInstead he ended up proving that he is an idiot and that he doesn't know the bible.

In this case, it's about god, not what god wants you to do. So first, separating the two is irrelevant here. Second, if he a argues that it's relevant then, by saying that only  the NT counts, means that god never existed prior to the birth of Jesus. Lastly, it means that the bible isn't true.

So he finally came out of the closet and admit that he is an atheist. He doesn't believe the bible to be true.  He did claim that there was no mentions of god watching over his creation. As far as Christianity goes, Jesus and god are one and the same, so he just said that god doesn't exist.

Offline Redsea

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 12:05:40 PM »
Since when was god not the referee?

Sine the beginning of time.  He gave you the free will and free choice to choose.  Remember there is a reaction to every action.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 12:58:58 PM »
Apparently he doesn't believe in the NT either. He was thinking that by using the usual apologetics' tactic of separating the OT from the NT that he could bait and lay a trap for people.  " IInstead he ended up proving that he is an idiot and that he doesn't know the bible.

In this case, it's about god, not what god wants you to do. So first, separating the two is irrelevant here. Second, if he a argues that it's relevant then, by saying that only  the NT counts, means that god never existed prior to the birth of Jesus. Lastly, it means that the bible isn't true.

So he finally came out of the closet and admit that he is an atheist. He doesn't believe the bible to be true.  He did claim that there was no mentions of god watching over his creation. As far as Christianity goes, Jesus and god are one and the same, so he just said that god doesn't exist.

lol

he's weird like that

like i told him

you can't talk about NT without talking about the OT
because that what the religion is base on

God and his love
than jesus the son of god

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2016, 02:18:25 PM »
Sine the beginning of time.  He gave you the free will and free choice to choose.  Remember there is a reaction to every action.

So it wasn't god that was making those plagues in exodus. Ok. Gotcha . O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 07:18:48 AM »

lol

tell that to jesus

NeejYagHawj

Re: where is god?
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2016, 12:09:15 AM »
Right now, per christians, god is in their mothers n wives pusies,...that y they have no parents n consider god to b their parent

Dom

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2016, 08:57:44 AM »
"Allah Akbar!"

Dom

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 08:58:47 AM »
Right now, per christians, god is in their mothers n wives pusies,...that y they have no parents n consider god to b their parent
So we should lean on SSI collecting shamans, right?  :2funny: :idiot2: :2funny:

Dom

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2016, 03:30:57 PM »
But isn't your grandpa shaman in other mothers and wives' poocie, too? Thailand and the hillside dating service!  :2funny:

Advertisements