Advertisement

Author Topic: There Was Never a Political Party Switch  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
There Was Never a Political Party Switch
« on: August 22, 2016, 12:29:08 AM »
Democrats want to remind Blacks about their slavery past but they don't want Blacks to remember that it was Democrats who supported it.

Democrats want to remind Blacks about discriminatory laws and practices of the 1950s, but they don't want Blacks to remember that it was Republicans who voted for Civl Rights and Fair Housing.

There was never a political party switch as the Democrats claim. There was only white southern voters moving to the GOP over states' rights while racist Democrats found a better way to keep minorities poor and voting for them.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: There Was Never a Political Party Switch
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 02:12:20 AM »
There was a survey out for trump supporters at the very beginning of the campaign.  Plenty of supporters.  As the mouth started to talked funny, he lost their support. 

However, when asked who they still vote for, they are either neither or continues to vote for trump, the lesser of the two evil. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

can

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 02:44:44 AM »
There was a survey out for trump supporters at the very beginning of the campaign.  Plenty of supporters.  As the mouth started to talked funny, he lost their support. 

However, when asked who they still vote for, they are either neither or continues to vote for trump, the lesser of the two evil.

majority of repubs don't wanna vote for the orange monkey now. no wonder he is begging the black community to help him out.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 12:11:37 AM »

Nobody is saying that Trump is a saint. We aren't electing a messiah here. The GOP are sticking to their principles which is why they continue to lose to Democrats who fight dirty. The Democrats aren't voting for Hillary because they like her. They vote for her because they know the GOP hates her.

This is why I relish when dirty liberal cities like Milwaukee burn to the ground. I didn't shed a tear when that gay nightclub Orlando got mowed down with bullets. I'll cheer as gang-infested Latino and Black neighborhoods target Asian businesses - since those ignorant Asians are now voting Democrat. I didn't sweat over what happened in Flint, Michigan. When the Left eat their own it's pretty damn sweet.

Those who vote for Hillary get exactly what's coming to them.

bulbasaur

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 07:19:32 AM »
Looks like someone needs a history lesson...

can

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 10:54:21 AM »
Looks like someone needs a history lesson...

trying to tell a republican history is like trying to tell them the kkk were good guys  :idiot2: :2funny:

Advertisements