Advertisement

Author Topic: Interesting read, I belive I'm b positive....well, guess I gotta avoid chicken n  (Read 1061 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
http://www.dadamo.com/txt/index.pl?1006

Cheezez.......

Visualization is a powerful technique for Type Bs. If you can visualize it, you can achieve it
    Find healthy ways to express your nonconformist side
    Spend at least twenty minutes a day involved in some creative task that requires your complete attention
    Go to bed no later than 11:00PM and sleep for eight hours or more. It is essential for B's to maintain their circadian rhythm
    Use meditation to relax during breaks

Engage in a community, neighborhood or other group activity that gives you a meaningful connection to a group. Type Bs are natural born networkers
    Be spontaneous
    As they age, Type Bs have a tendency to suffer memory loss and have decreased mental acuity. Stay sharp by doing tasks that require concentration, such as crossword puzzles or learn a new skill or language

I notice alot of these are actually true, the ones in bold I've noticed so far... but I'm not sure it can all just be generalized statements though.

I do usually do alot of visualization when I'm trying to figure out something or perform something or about to tackle some obstacle.

I do notice and have often told myself I need at least 8 hours of sleep becuase I notice when I don't, I can't focus as well as I'd like and my speech slurs! Like I'm drunk!  Like when I was going through one portion of my schooling and getting like 3-4 hours of sleep a night only, dang!  I was suffering.

The funnie thing about networking is.... a couple of week ago I ended up meeting a first cousin!(no not you nkausee, they were people I met in real life from talking and being around hmong folks)

I love being spontaneous and usually don't make plans... I'll just think about doing something and just go do it... or not.. :S

Learning new skills or languages?!?!  I have yapped about learning new languages in the past.. maybe korean?  So I can finally understand all those korean songs and shows I watch!

That getting old and not remembering stuff.. well... I think that just comes with age!

Like I said, these do feel more like generalized statements as well.. but....

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 08:06:13 AM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements