Advertisement

Author Topic: Nkaujsee, fine fine here's a picture to pass around to your cousins  (Read 3206 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Anywaus....   I use to not be a fan of high socks...i always wear no shows, usually black...white if I don't have any blacks..

But for a couple days I've been kinda forced to wear long socks becuase I couldn't find my no shows...

Anyways.. I kinda like the look of it!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Nkaujsee, fine fine here's a picture to pass around to your cousins
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 12:23:21 AM »
Cheezez!!  What is that!?!?!

In any case I'm going to look at this as glass half full.  It's a start!

Hurry up and get me a hottie!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 07:40:59 AM »
Those kicks look too clean to have ever been in a game.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 07:44:30 AM »
Anywase I was just testing if my videos were working and decided to upload some to my YouTube channel .... I'm hoping in the future I have enough guts to be on camera as well for some tutorials I've been meaning to do...

Anywase eat ur heart out ... Jk they're all considered your sister as well so no hookup allowed on this one and plus they are 10+ yrs your Jr. My cousin's 21st bd a few weekends ago

You're going to break the man.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 10:19:48 AM »
Find me a hottie, I need one for graduation!!!

Anyways...if you do make videos, you can make money from it...

Basically every 1 mil view is about a thousand bucks...

If you're good looking and show a lot of skin and cleavage, which a lot of girls do, you'll get a lot of views and subscribers,  I thought about making a channel and videos...but dang!  I just can't!  It's It'd be nice to have a nice monthly 500 bucks to take care of bills.

Sifu

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 10:39:34 AM »
You asked the wrong question in regards to age.  Age doesn't seem to matter.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 01:14:22 PM »
Man!!  I ain't superficial!

You never heard of don't judge a book by its cover!?!?!?

Cheezez!

Y'alls superficial for thinking I'm superficial... all i want is someone that's not gonna be farting in my car when I have the top down!

Hurry up with it!  After I graduate her and I can part wats!  See, I'm a good deal!  I'm not long term, don't ask for much...all I expect is she brush her teeth, wear deodorant, and shave her underpins!

And yes those shoes has seen the courts but they don't have good grip.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 01:46:20 PM »
Dang nkaujsee!  Why you gotta be so greedy!

Why y'alls girls gotta be so scared or unsecured for!!

Maybe is guys aren't looking for someone to you know what with...but maybe just someone of the opposite gender to hang out and do stuff with.

Reminds me of a story!

Anyways...so this guy was telling me about a girl we both knew...

Anyways...the girl had asked him to pick her up...so he rushes back from his party...about 40 min away...get a couple hours of sleep in and then he receives a text a few hours later saying she can't make it no more...

The guy was like...kinda upset.  He said off he see her again he ain't even gonna talk to her.

And then I was like "oh man let me text her see if she gonna Gina come tommorow".....

And she didn't reply till late...so he didn't know she was coming the next day..

Next day he see her...he was all talking to her!  Hilarious!

But anyways!  The story is, when me and him was talking he was like "blah blah blah girls get it wrong a lot!  Just because we ask you out or just talk to you don't mean we wanna get with you, maybe we just wanna have female friends to hang out with!  "

I told him, just get use to it, that's just the way it is.  Every girl that a guy talk too, instantly think they wanna get with them and bang their brains out!  Cheeses!

That's why when that lady said I could call her I said I'll just call the store...becuas e if I call her, she gonna think I wanna be her bf!  Although I wouldn't mind!  Now she probably think I don't like girls!  Catch 22.....dang!

Sifu

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 03:58:49 PM »
Annnnnnddddd I'm out...
Unnotify button!  Here my call!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 04:02:03 PM »
I didn't even get to hear the video!!!!!

Advertisements