Advertisement

Author Topic: Obama standing behind native Americans means Republicans have to hate them now.  (Read 3622 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Let the Republican hate begin.

"The Obama Administration also agreed that Energy Trust Partners were the ones veering into questionable activity. On Monday the administration supported the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s request for a temporary restraining order on construction of the pipeline saying it was warranted"

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

can

hung low is probably going to post something about how native americans are stealing this american land  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
hung low is probably going to post something about how native americans are stealing this american land  :idiot2: :2funny:

No just Hung low but right wing whites.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile

:2funny: :2funny: I don't need to post... you already prove to us what you were thinking, but don't want to embarrassed yourself so you put my name on it :idiot2: :idiot2:

only ignorant fools would think that Obama and the Dems really care about Native American. Over eight years I've not heard anything from Obama or the Dems until, wait for it... election time.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 09:23:58 PM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Sifu

:2funny: :2funny: I don't need to post... you already prove to us what you were thinking, but don't want to embarrassed yourself so you put my name on it :idiot2: :idiot2:

only ignorant fools would think that Obama and the Dems really care about Native American. Over eight years I've not heard anything from Obama or the Dems until, wait for it... election time.
Uh...  You should be careful with this.  Did you forget The Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010?  He signed the 2009 Apology Act as well and a host of other things.  The more I think about it he has done more for Native Americans than any US President.  It just sucks that they decided to build the pipeline during the election year...

can

Uh...  You should be careful with this. Did you forget The Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010?  He signed the 2009 Apology Act as well and a host of other things.  The more I think about it he has done more for Native Americans than any US President.  It just sucks that they decided to build the pipeline during the election year...

these nuts didn't forget, they just don't know because they don't do much reading  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
No, they watch fox news only.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Uh...  You should be careful with this.  Did you forget The Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010?  He signed the 2009 Apology Act as well and a host of other things.  The more I think about it he has done more for Native Americans than any US President.  It just sucks that they decided to build the pipeline during the election year...

lets see what these really are:
The Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010 is a law, signed into effect by President Obama, that expands the punitive abilities of tribal courts across the nation. The law allows tribal courts operating in Indian country to increase jail sentences handed down in criminal cases Is this really helping native America to achieve the American dreams? All it did is give them more power in "Indian country".

The Apology Resolution had originally been sponsored in the Senate by Senator Sam Brownback (R-KS) as S.J. Res. 14. This is the 2009 Apology Act signed by Obama... guess who sponsored it? No, it can't be a Republican.

CAN, I suggest you do a little more reading.  :idiot2:  :2funny:
YAX... Fox is just the same as any other bias left media (MSNBC, NPR, Puffington Post, Wash Post, etc.)

Again, Dems are no better than Repubs when it comes to Native American.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

can

CAN, I suggest you do a little more reading. 

you're the one in here who is completely misinformed  :idiot2: :2funny:

Sifu

Hung_Low, there are plenty of other examples where Obama has started initiatives (with help from *gasp* other Republicans; you know its not as crazy as it sounds).  The healing process has taken?  How many years?  You can't tell me in this nation's history that with all the legislation, presidents, etc that the Americans have had the best interests for the Native Americans?  Or for Americans?

Like I said,the pipeline had bad timing choosing an election year AND the last remaining months of the POTUS. 

Also, The Tribal Law and Order Act gave them more accessories in the areas where tribal communities needed federal help for their communities.  Come on man, all you're seeing is the handing down of increased jail sentences and what not.  You're neglecting that a large majority of Native communities are in poverty or near poverty like state.  These areas have little funding, little access or little help in the training, servicing of victims, alcohol and drug prevention, etc.  Don't just gloss over the first thing you Googled.

In terms of power struggle?  Let's be real and honest.  A group of people came into your world, started living on it, changing the entire outline of it.  You've made treaties that were lop sided.  Those treatise were then broken.  Then they systematically drove, killed, pillage you out.  Would you not be a bit hesitant to come to the table to discuss more things?  This happened how long ago and the effects are still being felt, seen, experienced today.  There is a reason why they have their own law enforcement just like Hmong communities in MN have their 18 Clan Council.

It's not like the Native Americans are going to over throw their government.  They just understand that there is mistrust and misunderstandi ngs from new Americans.  Something that should have been healed a long time ago.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
lets see what these really are:
The Tribal Law and Order Act of 2010 is a law, signed into effect by President Obama, that expands the punitive abilities of tribal courts across the nation. The law allows tribal courts operating in Indian country to increase jail sentences handed down in criminal cases Is this really helping native America to achieve the American dreams? All it did is give them more power in "Indian country".

The Apology Resolution had originally been sponsored in the Senate by Senator Sam Brownback (R-KS) as S.J. Res. 14. This is the 2009 Apology Act signed by Obama... guess who sponsored it? No, it can't be a Republican.

CAN, I suggest you do a little more reading.  :idiot2:  :2funny:
YAX... Fox is just the same as any other bias left media (MSNBC, NPR, Puffington Post, Wash Post, etc.)

Again, Dems are no better than Repubs when it comes to Native American.

Isn't THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES "Indian Country"?

Sifu

Not by American standards...

Blongforever

Let the Republican hate begin.

"The Obama Administration also agreed that Energy Trust Partners were the ones veering into questionable activity. On Monday the administration supported the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s request for a temporary restraining order on construction of the pipeline saying it was warranted"

Greedy Republicans will try anything to get quick $$$ into their pockets even if that means ruining the environment and the lives of millions of people.  These sick and greedy people shouldn't  breed for God sake.

Sifu

Not all Republicans are bad, not all Democrats are good either.  People are bad.  Some groups just have more bad people in their population...

Advertisements