Jeepers Creepers vs. Predator vs. Alien

Jeepers Creepers
3 (42.9%)
Predator
4 (57.1%)
Alien
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Jeepers Creepers vs. Predator vs. Alien  (Read 12239 times)

TheAfterLife

Jeepers Creepers vs. Predator vs. Alien
« on: September 14, 2016, 07:27:49 PM »
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/jeepers-creepers-vs-alien-and-predator-666850/

I vote for Jeepers. He got his head cut off and yet, he is still alive. He can't die until the 23 days are over. After those are over, he comes back for another round to eat again.

I can see that Jeepers can carry a bus. How about Predator?

Feats for Jeepers:

1. Jeepers has a homing shuriken that follows its prey.
2. He eats to gain body parts
3. He can carry a bus
4. His wings are as strong to flip a truck
5. He has a great sense of smell to find his prey
6. He flies up high to blind his enemies in daylight. He hides under the sun to stay hidden in the sky. At night, he stalks in grass fields.
7. All of his combat weapons are homing devices that can fly by itself.

Feats for Predator:

1. Laser cannons
2. Cloaking device
3. Wrist blade
4. A spear
5. A flying shuriken
6. He is stronger than humans
7. Fast endurance
8. Hunts xenomorphs as its favorite thing

Feats for Alien:

1. Crazy like an animal
2. Acidic blood
3. Exoskeleton
4. Nails, feet, and tail has acid on the tip
5. Killer tongue-like mouth
6. Able to cloak itself in black
7. Stalker

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:31:11 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Jeepers Creepers vs. Predator vs. Alien
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 03:23:20 PM »
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/jeepers-creepers-vs-alien-and-predator-666850/

I vote for Jeepers. He got his head cut off and yet, he is still alive. He can't die until the 23 days are over. After those are over, he comes back for another round to eat again.

I can see that Jeepers can carry a bus. How about Predator?

Feats for Jeepers:

1. Jeepers has a homing shuriken that follows its prey.
There's no evidence that the shurikens can follow its prey.
2. He eats to gain body parts
3. He can carry a bus
This is inaccurate because he never actually carried a bus. He was able to move the bus due to kenetic energy.
4. His wings are as strong to flip a truck
5. He has a great sense of smell to find his prey
6. He flies up high to blind his enemies in daylight. He hides under the sun to stay hidden in the sky. At night, he stalks in grass fields.
7. All of his combat weapons are homing devices that can fly by itself.
Again inaccurate, not all of his weapons can move by itself. With the dagger shown, it flew by itself, but in a single direction. It can be dodge as seen in the movie.
Feats for Predator:

1. Laser cannons
2. Cloaking device
3. Wrist blade
4. A spear
5. A flying shuriken
6. He is stronger than humans
7. Fast endurance
8. Hunts xenomorphs as its favorite thing
9. Helmet, helps in tracking/targeting prey, triangulation of the origin of a projectile.
10. Able to tear down metal security and/or "blast" doors with ease.
11. Able to lift a minivan and toss it with ease.

Feats for Alien:

1. Crazy like an animal
2. Acidic blood
3. Exoskeleton
4. Nails, feet, and tail has acid on the tip
5. Killer tongue-like mouth
6. Able to cloak itself in black
7. Stalker

I say it comes down to creeper and predator. I have to give predator the win. When it comes to weapons and equipments, predator outclassed creeper. One small advantage creeper has is flight, but it isn't a big advantage and I don't see how it can be a effective in this case. All are hunting, so there isn't an easy prey to pick up, especially when predator has his helmet and have great hearing able to hear from distances of 50ft. That takes us to hunting skills. Both have good hunting skills, but I would have to give a slight edge to predator because of the average prey that each of them hunts. Creeper's preys are more of inexperienced average person. Predator, on the other hand, hunts more experienced preys. One hunts for food, the other for sport. Speed, both are equal in running, creeper is fast in flight and predator is faster at reflex response. Creeper's regeneration ability is irrelevant here because he would have to take the body parts from his two opponents.

After analyzing the attributes and compare it to one another,  I think predator will win.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 03:25:49 PM »
For 23 days only. He can be alive for 23 days. Then he's gone for 23 years until those years are done. He's an immortal, an undead immortal.

As far as we know, we cannot confirm whether he is immortal or not. So using the immortality defense is out the window.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 02:58:44 AM »
Jeepers can just yank Predator in the air by grabbing his foot, then flies into the air and drops him high. What is Predator now? Predator can try to slice him, but that won't do. Predator does have all the cool stuff, but he lost to the xenomorphs. What does that tell me? Predator with all the cool gadget can still lose to someone like the xenomorphs. Hey, at least the aliens know how to die instantly. Jeepers, however, he doesn't know how to die instantly. He does die after those 23 days, but if they were to fight for real before those 23 days are over, predator will be his next meal before learning the new technology of Predator. Predator can cloak, but he will not win against Jeepers. If Predator cannot win against Wolverine, for example, then Jeepers will be tougher than ever. Predator cannot regenerate; however, Jeepers can.

But right before he is about to yank predator, he gets disintegrated by a blast from predator. THE END.   :2funny:

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 11:52:49 PM »
Kids in the 90s wanted to be Predator. They wanted shoulder mounted laser gun and ability to cloak. Ain't no kid wanting to be Jeepers Creepers.

Predator wins.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 03:48:59 AM »
Ah, a blast in the air. What a wrong idea. If Predator shot him in the air, I am so sorry, but Predator is dead. Also, Jeeper's items homes on people. So, if Jeepers is being targeted, he will throw his shurikens to jam the turret before taking him into the air. THE END! Predator lacks speed compare to Jeepers. He's good on ground, but not in the air.

Creeper 's homemade shuriken can't penetrate this.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 03:52:15 AM by dogmai »

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 11:48:29 AM »
LOL! Oh wow...this is stupid, LOL! :2funny:

This is a funny child-like debate about two fictional movie characters. LOL what's stupid here is you trying to justify why anything I say is stupid when this thread is in essence, "stupid", and only for cheeky entertainment purposes.

Hurry! Go get your moderator cavalry to erase my "hurtful" post! XD

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 10:02:22 PM »
Uh, things that are by his nature, or made from nature is considered a normal and a fair fight. Therefore, the immortality is normal is because it's part of him. Therefore, the immortality remains to be fair is because it's part of its nature. It's like saying, "Don't give predator super strength," which is retarded.

Hahaha.

Oh, now they can't use any weapons? Always coming up with excuses when you lose.

The fight is between the creeper, predator and alien. There was never any rules against no weapons. The ship is predator's weapon, It's natural to use your brain and use your weapons.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:11:02 PM by dogmai »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 05:55:21 AM »
How can he? He's not an immortal. He's a mortal being that can die.

You failed with that argument already, stop repeating it over and over again. 

There is no evidence of him being an immortal in the two movies.  Your assumption is not evidence.  Having the ability to regenerate isn't evidence for immortality. So he can die just like in part 2.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 06:31:02 AM »
Uh, things that are by his nature, or made from nature is considered a normal and a fair fight.

And since the predator's ship is made from nature, they used materials found in nature, their ship can be used.

Watch how he changes the rules yet again   :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 07:17:00 AM »
You're just putting and adding crap to this like how Mayweather does it to Pacman.

Hahaha.

You should really listen to yourself. You are the only person here who keeps on changing the rules so your fighter wins, simply because you don't have to support your argument.

Your debate/fight strategy must be...

1. Start a debate making the rules in favor of you.
2. Make your argument.
3. Give inaccurate evidences.
4. When it's refuted, don't give any evidence, just cheat and change the rules so you will have a chance of winning.
5. When the opponent shows more evidence supporting their argument, accuse them of cheating.
6. Repeat steps 5 & 6.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 02:56:48 PM »
How is it made from nature? The preds have built it, not nature. Nature is something that creates it. For example, a storm, an earthquake, or a tornado. Therefore, what the preds have done is nurture, not nature.

I said the materials are made from nature, you know, like how the use materials that are made from nature.

Another failed excuse.  O0

I guess it's time to just wait and see your next attempt at changing the rules.  O0

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 03:10:19 PM »
Predator is Chinese!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 03:29:25 PM »
Then you didn't make it clear. I made it clear where nature created it, not someone used nature. That's nurture, not nature.

You made it clear that weapons are allowed.

Wah-wah-wah  :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2016, 04:04:43 PM »
Grown azz men playing pokiman and now talking about my monster can kick your monster azz.   :2funny:

Am I in the computer nerd section of the forum or what? 

Advertisements